Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I think pallavi was strong though. She even fought back with her in laws

That's your view and you are completely entitled to it. Won't question it. 

I am talking about fighting the world. And let me clarify, I don't agree with specifically HIS words and generalisations on it. As for fighting in-laws or family (first or later ones), have not spoken up against it. According to me, it is completely Shivangi Khedkar who made the character memorable or meaningful in any manner with her phenomenal acting, because the writing never gave her any justice with respect to Pallavi's own identity, past or conflicts. She was always seen as being the secondary means to achieve the purpose of the ML. 

Mr. Sikchand and his PH has not been very kind in helping her to make her own choices, whether in marriage or otherwise without any family emergency or need involved. She never did anything for herself in the bigger scheme of things. And as much as I love Pallavi, I will never agree it was something the producer intended as an impact, it came out solely due to the actor. Shivangi's efforts should be applauded, but this man should not be given the credit for her character atleast. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

That's your view and you are completely entitled to it. Won't question it. 

I am talking about fighting the world. And let me clarify, I don't agree with specifically HIS words and generalisations on it. As for fighting in-laws or family (first or later ones), have not spoken up against it. According to me, it is completely Shivangi Khedkar who made the character memorable or meaningful in any manner with her phenomenal acting, because the writing never gave her any justice with respect to Pallavi's own identity, past or conflicts. She was always seen as being the secondary means to achieve the purpose of the ML. 

Mr. Sikchand and his PH has not been very kind in helping her to make her own choices, whether in marriage or otherwise without any family emergency or need involved. She never did anything for herself in the bigger scheme of things. And as much as I love Pallavi, I will never agree it was something the producer intended as an impact, it came out solely due to the actor. Shivangi's efforts should be applauded, but this man should not be given the credit for her character atleast. 

I really miss Pallavi and hope she does another show soon with another good ML

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I really miss Pallavi and hope she does another show soon with another good ML

Yes, it has been a year since we saw her doing any major projects. She was in a few print ads this year.  And the two music videos with SKR. Think they are working on the next one, to be released on her bday ~ Jan 15. Would love to watch Shivangi's comeback with a meatier role. Wish we get some good news regarding this soon! 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Yes, it has been a year since we saw her doing any major projects. She was in a few print ads this year.  And the two music videos with SKR. Think they are working on the next one, to be released on her bday ~ Jan 15. Would love to watch Shivangi's comeback with a meatier role. Wish we get some good news regarding this soon! 

I loved her MV with SKR❤️ I dont remember if I saw the second one

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I loved her MV with SKR❤️ I dont remember if I saw the second one

Here you go: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UneEVDqZOis

Hope she is back again soon 👍

MochaQueen thumbnail

I am so happy...I loved her in IPZN...i hope they look good together❤️

The other FL will probablyu be a vamp😆