Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NITIKA

hey author it's a beautiful story which made me emotional....please be back soon and update some more.,.❤❤❤

Thank you so much🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Why should Neil have all the fun ?😉🤣

I liked this Mini😈 🤣

I knew you would be so happy 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

This happens . Though one can't justify their action but still we see this happening even now and couples moving on and leading normal and loveable life infact .

Its unfortunate but it does happen and cases like this are increasing. We are no longer in that era where marriage and love used to be considered as sacred and pious. We are in very different world where everything is materialistic and even relationships are thought in profit loss/give and take manner. So today its not a big thing for people to step out of relationship.

I don't like these times. I want those good old days back

Anj_01 thumbnail

As always you have written it so well. Seeing MiNeil in such situation is treat. We like them in such complex situations.

These complex situations are where sounoor's acting shines.❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan

Anjali this was Fabbbb...

Thanks avni🤗

How are you and chhutki dhun?

NITIKA thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i know it happens with everyone me too facing so much if you don't mind if you are on any social media please send me your friend request please🙏 i personally want to be in contact with you dear author nothing personal

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Why should Neil have all the fun ?😉🤣

I liked this Mini😈 🤣

Even i wanted to see Mini in such shade 😉😉🤣 And Neil being on other side . Reason we were waiting for Australia guy was same .🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NITIKA

i know it happens with everyone me too facing so much if you don't mind if you are on any social media please send me your friend request please🙏 i personally want to be in contact with you dear author nothing personal

I am on almost all social media platforms but its just for the formaliy. I hardly check any of them on regular basis. If you want to share something you can always dm me here in IF. I am more regular here than any other social media site.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Even i wanted to see Mini in such shade 😉😉🤣 And Neil being on other side . Reason we were waiting for Australia guy was same .🤣

I know neil had fun in almost all yhe stories so minni ki side se that "badle wali feeling"😈🤣

Here you got that🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

I know neil had fun in almost all yhe stories so minni ki side se that "badle wali feeling"😈🤣

Here you got that🤣

Neil deserves this after having fun in all stories many times 🤣 For Mini your are that

dad(🤣creator ) who just told her .. Jaa Mini Jaa , jee le apni zindagi 🤣