Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: diya_snow

First two or three weeks was mostly abt Anokhis family but waha trp nahi aayi and hype bhi nahi mil raha tha so they shifted story to Shauryas family...

I personally feel Saakk story was abt Shaurya more since start it was abt Shaurya ....I really wanted to see Anokhis journey but show hi end ho gaya...

I wanted Shaurya to see how her father treated her and marte bhi the.....ye sab Shaurya ko pata hona chahiye tha....but he never came out of his own issues of parents....

Two important parts of story they wrapped up in 1 episode....Astha and Anokhis dad issue...ye minimum 1 week track required karte the...but they wasted last two weeks in Chachus track which was not at all required....

totally agree, that whole chachu's track is just waste of time. Not sure what they gained from it, instead they could have used that time for SHAKHI and leave us with more memories. Anokhi's father punishing Vineet is like 5 min in haldi episode, and they could have showed the haldi romantically but they didn't use the opportunity at all

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divine_16

Media pata nahi kaise saab bakwas uthake news spread kartein hai aur woh bhi confidently as if it's confirmed. Rupal being casted as the another lead of KV's new show...what nonsense being spread..

https://youtu.be/rDEk5a3BgeI

oh my God!!! Thank god she isn’t paired with kv.. she isn’t a match at all for him
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

But thank God she is not doing it .....ye suit nahi hoti KV ke sath...Richa I don't know...show aane pe pata chalega .....waise lead to Aditi hi rahegi na...

Yup....she don't suit with KV at all. I don't know about Richa but saw a bts from the director.... looks like her character would be a kick ass kind of girl.I didn't like even KV and Aditi's pair...like some TT ppl and some members over here .I too feel they look like siblings with a lot of common facial features πŸ˜†
divine_16 thumbnail

First two or three weeks was mostly abt Anokhis family but waha trp nahi aayi and hype bhi nahi mil raha tha so they shifted story to Shauryas family...

I personally feel Saakk story was abt Shaurya more since start it was abt Shaurya ....I really wanted to see Anokhis journey but show hi end ho gaya...

I wanted Shaurya to see how her father treated her and marte bhi the.....ye sab Shaurya ko pata hona chahiye tha....but he never came out of his own issues of parents....

Two important parts of story they wrapped up in 1 episode....Astha and Anokhis dad issue...ye minimum 1 week track required karte the...but they wasted last two weeks in Chachus track which was not at all required....

If I remember correctly...Shaurya's character was there right from the 1st episode itself...his grand entry in the show was quiet a eyecatcher.The real craze began when the first hug of Shakhi was shown and if I can recall correctly.. even Deba said this in a IV.And the first episodes had all the tortures of Bhalla dad on his daughter and wife...aur woh saab kisko dekhna pasand hoga??

I too feel the story was mainly about Shaurya bcoz they showed his trauma,insecurities,his growth ,his vulnerability, his intense love and jealousy everything!! Each and every sketch of the character of Shaurya was done so very well.So,it's kind of become easier to understand him and also analyze things from his perspective. There were so many important tracks which needed a proper closure, an extended treatment but they were either rushed or ignored.Chachu's track was horrible...there was no need of stretching it like a chewing gum...but they did!!

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divine_16

Yup....she don't suit with KV at all. I don't know about Richa but saw a bts from the director.... looks like her character would be a kick ass kind of girl.I didn't like even KV and Aditi's pair...like some TT ppl and some members over here .I too feel they look like siblings with a lot of common facial features πŸ˜†

Which bts ?

Hehehe now even I feel they look like siblings...aapki baato ka asar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Waise Richa Agar jyada hit ho gayi to Dua ka kya hoga ? Waise hi mujhe kisike acting pe trust nahi not even KV πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Competition me Anupama , Big boss and after Big boss new shows on colors ..pata nahi kya hi hoga...

Ya to achi trp layega ya phir super flop hoga

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

As per trp BB ratings increased n Anupama trp also increased. Zeetv ka 10 pm show ki sabse lowest trp hai channel pe. Acha hota agar show 10.30 ke slot mein aata iss slot mein show ka trp topper se competition hai plus dusre channels pe bhi achi rating hai.

divine_16 thumbnail

Which bts ?

Hehehe now even I feel they look like siblings...aapki baato ka asar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Waise Richa Agar jyada hit ho gayi to Dua ka kya hoga ? Waise hi mujhe kisike acting pe trust nahi not even KV πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Competition me Anupama , Big boss and after Big boss new shows on colors ..pata nahi kya hi hoga...

Ya to achi trp layega ya phir super flop hoga

The director of KV's show Ranjit Gupta posted a bts of a girl jumping on a trolley ,running, fighting typically a kind of kick ass girl though her face wasn't shown.I couldn't find that bts now.

Dekho bhai...main innocent si ladki hun...meri baaton pe maat jao😳

Rocha hit hoga ki nahi woh baad ki baat hai..ussey pheley toh Haider ka kachumber banega by Aditi fans and neutrals πŸ˜†I wasn't much impressed by KV's acting in the promo....felt there was something missing.

Competition is really tough....may be the channel thought this show can compete with the trp topper so pitted it against Anupama. πŸ˜†Waise bhi this is kind of matured story dealing with bigamy toh early slot pe bhi nahi la saktey they.

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
divine_16 thumbnail

The two singers of the song...Deba and Ayush..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CScpBB-MIXB/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=