Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

5th flop in a row for Parineeti! Who even casts her at this point is beyond my understanding

It is sad because I have heard good reviews about this film 

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Watched this movie I & my husband loved it.. But frankly speaking, Parineeti's role was really small. It really does not matter if its a flop for her or not. 

Movie is all about the 4 guys but I loved Neena Gupta..

Edited by ani_gr - 1 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Will surely watch this movie online 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

It is a touching and emotional film. I loved the trio’s friendship. Amitabh, Boman and Anupam are loveable. Parineeti (as Shraddha) is needed to appeal to the youth but doesn’t have a substantial role she is mainly seen in the second part most of the time she is cribbing, in the last 30 minutes she was good.Neena also barely has a role she is sometimes cute sometimes annoying according to the scenes but her scenes near the end are nice. Amitabh’s acting hits the right a notes like the car ride discussing party, after his illness is revealed. Bhupen’s love interest Mala was also very nice. Great visuals and cinematography. I loved the songs and background music

Cons length and some challenging Hindi words  especially in Amitabh’s dialogues. The movie deserved to be a hit and could have been marketed better.