Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: anumra

jab ishq ke intha hoti hai tu insaan shia banta hai.... ..

i want to know that is the ishq only limited to the shia ppl...why is it that (nd i like to say this as being neutral not from shia or sunni side) yah i was saying why is it that the shia community think they are the ONLY ppl who are more connected to Muharram...why is it that they think they;re the only ones who care abt this huge tragedy in the history of Islam....

isnt it that EVERY Muslim is greatly connencted to this and cry for wut happened that day...

and why cant both groups get along....

and why CAN'T we say that jab ishq ke intha hoti hai tu insaan MUSALMAN banta hai....

and ISN"T it all the MUSLIMS who cry for this tragedy whenever or whereever they come to hear abt it..

i am seeing the shia ppl on this forum gettin together and the sunni ppl on the other side...is there anything called unity,..,..im sure none of us wants to be in the state in which the Iraq's ppl r rite now...due to the differences between both groupss..

and as for that Dant mubarak ncident can someone plzz expland on it i wanna know more abt it...

i agree but if u see we are the one keeping our self from being strong other wise the muslims nation have more richness then any other.and for my comment i was not sidding any body because i dont believe in firqawari.
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thtss truu...and the reason is we are more competetive to each other and alwayzz try to get ahead...but if all muslim nation take differences apart and become one then i like to seee who will be strong and who will be weak..im sure u get wut im pointing at..
Edited by anumra - 17 years ago
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumra

jab ishq ke intha hoti hai tu insaan shia banta hai.... ..

i want to know that is the ishq only limited to the shia ppl...why is it that (nd i like to say this as being neutral not from shia or sunni side) yah i was saying why is it that the shia community think they are the ONLY ppl who are more connected to Muharram...why is it that they think they;re the only ones who care abt this huge tragedy in the history of Islam....

isnt it that EVERY Muslim is greatly connencted to this and cry for wut happened that day...

and why cant both groups get along....

and why CAN'T we say that jab ishq ke intha hoti hai tu insaan MUSALMAN banta hai....

and ISN"T it all the MUSLIMS who cry for this tragedy whenever or whereever they come to hear abt it..

i am seeing the shia ppl on this forum gettin together and the sunni ppl on the other side...is there anything called unity,..,..im sure none of us wants to be in the state in which the Iraq's ppl r rite now...due to the differences between both groupss..

and as for that Dant mubarak ncident can someone plzz expland on it i wanna know more abt it...

ofcourse we r all sad.. but that doesnot mean that we show off to other ppl ..

and secondly .. i dont really understand y ppl call themslef "shia muslim, sunni" muslim...

my qs is for both type of muslim .. do u really know key MUHAMMAD SALA-ALLAHA HO Aa-LEY-HAI WASLAM (PBUH) suuni they ya shia?

y dont we say we r muslim? not shia or sunni muslim#

i am muslim and proud to be muslim but i m not goona put myself into a catagiry where i dont key merey piyare Rasool SERAF MUSLIM THEY N TAHTS ALL.. IF somebody ve proof that HAZRAT MUHAAMD WAS shia or sunni plzz let me know then i will put myself into a catgary as well.

sorry anyone is hurt..

Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont know why we r argueing this all .........look simple we all celebrate eid they way we want u dont celebrate like me nor do i , its just that as a muslime we celebrate ashura muharram acc to r believes and tradations so we dont have a right to say wat is wrong and wat is right if u think certain things r wrong dont do that then ,but atleast dont point some1 else too ...religion is something very personal no one have any right to say anything abt any1's believe .i hope u all get me now.
tumhari? thumbnail
we are not arguing we are just discusing some facts if u want to say something then iw ould not mind but u seem to be taking it in the wrong direction.i was just saying that when people discriminte with u do they care if u are sunni or shia they just say u are muslim so that we should be only muslim.and i respect your tradition but the way people hurt them self with knifes is what bothers me.i respect imam hussain as much as u do cause he was agreat person.
tumhari? thumbnail
i am sorry if i offended you and all i can say is happy muharam.
anumra thumbnail

[Quote=Username]aishya
[Quote]ofcourse we r all sad.. but that doesnot mean that we show off to other ppl ..

and secondly .. i dont really understand y ppl call themslef "shia muslim, sunni" muslim...my qs is for both type of muslim .. do u really know key MUHAMMAD SALA-ALLAHA HO Aa-LEY-HAI WASLAM (PBUH) suuni they ya shia?

y dont we say we r muslim? not shia or sunni muslim#

i am muslim and proud to be muslim but i m not goona put myself into a catagiry where i dont key merey piyare Rasool SERAF MUSLIM THEY N TAHTS ALL.. IF somebody ve proof that HAZRAT MUHAAMD WAS shia or sunni plzz let me know then i will put myself into a catgary as well.

ok thats wut i want to be able to say...and u sed in one of ur previous entry that yazzed was muslim...lemme make this clear that he was NOT a muslim...jusss wanted to clear that up....

nd so far wut i've seen is that nobody here is thinking neutral xept "tumhari" or in a sort of way u ashiya..and quite opposing is rite now..i think Zareen...hey dont get mad at me rite now Zareen..juss want u to state an opinion being a neutral not from shia side if u r shis which i dunno...

and the other topic for Ashura which was closed WOW man it was HOTT in there..LOLZZZZ...holly i mean even we're not that bad here...and i mean ppl got to the nerves of calling each other naemss WOW>..and i think ashiya was invlolved rite...well i agree with u in a way aishya and so far i havent seen a fake creation of Imam..but wt i have seen is ppl kissing a random horse thinking its Imam Hussain's )RA) horse...now i like Zareen's opinion on this...
tell us zareen(zareen is Zhasan if ur wondering who tht is.) wut u think abt this...and plz state an opinion being a neutral...do u think its right to kiss a random horse imagining its He Imam's horse...i dont want a hot arguement on it juss want an opinion and plzzz dont take it the wrong way...i juss wanna know cuz when i was in pak i used to get scared how if ur on the street shia community will be askin u tokiss the horse so im glad i never got stuck in tht situation...so plzzz juss a simple and honest opinion and thats all nothin much.....aand no name callin here ok???juss a peacefull discussion...
anumra thumbnail

ok an i also want to add to aishiya;s question on the prophet being shia or sunni...welll common sense here...wut is a sunnii....sunnat is following the doings OF the Prophet..and sunni r ppl who follow wut Prophet (SAW) did...so how could the Prophet (SAW) be sunni..and shia. they were created after the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (RA) meaning Hazoor Akram (SAW) had passed away long then... meaning none...so plzzz think bat it logically in this way...

nd i can say we know that for SURE that Hazoor AKram (SAW) was neither ok ...he was a Prophet and a MUSLIM and thats all..and i beleive that these groups should never have been created..

Edited by anumra - 17 years ago