Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
ok i dont want anymore discussion the previous 2 posts by any1 i want this topic to stay peaceful,,,

and i appologize if i sed something wrong...and lets not carry and take it the worng meaning...so if you wanna post anything juss post on ur experiences and stories form Karbala...

p.s.. zhasan..if u wanna reply dont post it here.,..u can pm me ok...thankzz

i dunt want this topic closing...
Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
look first of all i just wana know wat do u mean by stories of Karbala? The whole incident was not for this that after so many Years some who dont know wat exactly was happen in Karbala say it STORY it was not at all story .............it was a real incident in which not only adults were killed but yazaid did not even let 6 mnts old , imam nay eak din mai 72 lashay hutay thay agar uskay liay Shia knives ka matum kartay hai tu woh bhi kum hai and its their believe who r u to arguee on this woh jo bhi karain apnay saath .........i just request u PLZ PLZ DONT SAY STORIES OF KARABALA it was not a story.

I AM NOT FIGHTING NOT EVEN WANT TO FIGHT.

AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IF THE MODERATORS CLOSE THIIS POST BS ITS AN ENTERTAINING SITE ONE SHOULD NOT DISCUSS RELIGION HERE.
anumra thumbnail
by stories i meant wut happened during the entire week...my bad i shudnt have sed stories...and offcourse it was real...now can we plzz stop the entire thing
Zhasan thumbnail
Karbala koi story nahi hai Karbala is HIDAYAT for Muslims.

I agree with u Anumra we sholud stop this.

I REQUEST PLZ CLOSED THIS TOPIC BS ITS AN ENTERTAINING SITE NOT A SITE TO DISCUSS RELIGION OR TO QUESTION ABT OTHERS BELIEVE.

Thanks.
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anumera that's a very good topic... i am proud of ur thinking..btw thx alot for all the information... i love reading it and it refreash my memorize... i get sad on this day...
anumra thumbnail
hey thanks isha...i hope erry1 else reads them and understand the importance of this month
batool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just to u know that when Hazrat Awaas kerni(Sahabe-e-RASULLALLAH) heared that our Rassull,s Dant mubak shahid ho gay to un hoon ne apne saray dant pather say shahid ker liye they aur Allah mubarak ne un kay liye Jannat say fruit bheja tha (banana) ager app kisse kii mohabbat main apne app ko taklif do to who haram nahi ho sakti aur hum to Nawasa-e-Rasull ko pursa dete hain.to who kesay haram ho gaya. jab ishq kii intha hoti hai to insaan shia banta hai mager app nahi samjh sako gay is ka koi afsos bhe nahi hai humhain. Islam is to keep balance not to discriminate
Zhasan thumbnail

Originally posted by: batool

just to u know that when Hazrat Awaas kerni(Sahabe-e-RASULLALLAH) heared that our Rassull,s Dant mubak shahid ho gay to un hoon ne apne saray dant pather say shahid ker liye they aur Allah mubarak ne un kay liye Jannat say fruit bheja tha (banana) ager app kisse kii mohabbat main apne app ko taklif do to who haram nahi ho sakti aur hum to Nawasa-e-Rasull ko pursa dete hain.to who kesay haram ho gaya. jab ishq kii intha hoti hai to insaan shia banta hai mager app nahi samjh sako gay is ka koi afsos bhe nahi hai humhain. Islam is to keep balance not to discriminate

Well said batool ............. i totally agree with u kay jab ishq ke intha hoti hai tu insaan shia banta hai.... phir kasi taklif it dont matter if its knife or sword but u need heart for it.
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zhasan

Well said batool ............. i totally agree with u kay jab ishq ke intha hoti hai tu insaan shia banta hai.... phir kasi taklif it dont matter if its knife or sword but u need heart for it.

but zulm on yoour self is haram in islam i think thatbeing sad for imam hussain's death is ok but zulm is not right and Zhasan if you dont mind plz clarifie the hadith or the incident you are saying cause it does not sound proven or supported by shcolars. what remains is that we are all muslims and unification is what we need to survive and i pray that we achieve that.plz dont take offense cause i am part of no firqa i am just muslim.(and i have studied my religion and based on that i am telling you this so u know i am not making it up)

anumra thumbnail
jab ishq ke intha hoti hai tu insaan shia banta hai.... ..

i want to know that is the ishq only limited to the shia ppl...why is it that (nd i like to say this as being neutral not from shia or sunni side) yah i was saying why is it that the shia community think they are the ONLY ppl who are more connected to Muharram...why is it that they think they;re the only ones who care abt this huge tragedy in the history of Islam....

isnt it that EVERY Muslim is greatly connencted to this and cry for wut happened that day...

and why cant both groups get along....

and why CAN'T we say that jab ishq ke intha hoti hai tu insaan MUSALMAN banta hai....

and ISN"T it all the MUSLIMS who cry for this tragedy whenever or whereever they come to hear abt it..

i am seeing the shia ppl on this forum gettin together and the sunni ppl on the other side...is there anything called unity,..,..im sure none of us wants to be in the state in which the Iraq's ppl r rite now...due to the differences between both groupss..

and as for that Dant mubarak ncident can someone plzz expland on it i wanna know more abt it...