Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Na - the real love story is Sha-Tam 😆

AAAAA AAAAA Kabhi khushi kabhi gham na juda honge hum kabhi khushiiiiiii khabhi ghammmmm😳

Tingu aur Sandu ka kya hoga?😆

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

ladai hogaya lion shalin ke wajah se 😆

I had posted prediction about PriyAnkit planned love 💕 story on the show

First one sided Love ❤️ with statements like I don’t want to marry. 😊

Next statement this Love ❤️ Story can be completed. 😊

Next break up that is what you are talking about.

But breakup happened too early. Maybe they are rushing because last WKV Ankit’s class. Chalo kuch toh karte hai. to keep Ankit in limelight. 😆

Next will follow by emotional drama and fights and crying

Next will be roothna and mannana.

Next fogiveness

Next again romance - happy days are here again.

Next maybe proposal

Then happy ending.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I had posted prediction about PriyAnkit planned love 💕 story on the show

First one sided Love ❤️ with statements like I don’t want to marry. 😊

Next statement this Love ❤️ Story can be completed. 😊

Next break up that is what you are talking about.

But breakup happened too early. Maybe they are rushing because last WKV Ankit’s class. Chalo kuch toh karte hai. to keep Ankit in limelight. 😆

Next will follow by emotional drama and fights and crying

Next will be roothna and mannana.

Next fogiveness

Next again romance - happy days are here again.

Next maybe proposal

Then happy ending.

Bhai please tejran 2.0 ka dramance dekhne se accha hai main swimming pool mein dubki laga lu
Edited by RockingSunny - 1 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Shalin kab se lion ban gaya? Halloween costume pehen liya kya?😆

Shalin is the ''other man'' in everyone's love story.. waha Gautam Sandu yaha Pri-Ankit🤣

Munna thinks Shalin is Lion. 🤣 🤣
Munna ki akhe kamzoor ho gayi hai 🧐
Munna isko lion samaj raha hai 😆 😆

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail

Is Nagori still there? I can't fight or argue against logics that Stan has a fan following hence wont go..but Nagori?

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Bhai please tejran 2.0 ka dramance dekhne se accha hai main swimming pool mein dubki laga lu

But this will happen. You can’t avoid it. 😆
Dubki marne ki tayari kar lo. 😆

. If I was going to Biggboss with my GF. I would also plan tagda wala love drama. 😆

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

O teri !!! Bhatoora's calm and poised elderly gentleman of the house who only engages in harmless chit chats with others..no confrontations..huye bhi to he would sing ''aa gale lag ja'' wo wala facade utar gaya? Boss ..as the weeks are passing his setting with the makers is becoming more apparent.. I had this feeling but only during nominations that he is sneaking past everyone..not really in anyone's radar..maybe that's why they are keeping Abdu around..to give Sajjo ample screen time. And HMs ko kya hua? even if BB put the two offenders on same level, what stopped them from taking the right call for once?! Fattu kahi ke!

Not a single one says anything to him, joh dekho sir sir karta hain. Ek Tina bitches about him - but behind his back - usko bolne ki himmat nahi ho rahi.

BB is full on team Sajjo. It seems that’s why they brought Shaleen in this season - as a scapegoat - ek past allegations waale ko regularly humiliate karenge, toh the audience is appeased, and won’t really see/figure out ke Sajjo kab lete lete aage nikal gaya. It’s atrocious what he got away with this weekend yaar.

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Not a single one says anything to him, joh dekho sir sir karta hain. Ek Tina bitches about him - but behind his back - usko bolne ki himmat nahi ho rahi.

BB is full on team Sajjo. It seems that’s why they brought Shaleen in this season - as a scapegoat - ek past allegations waale ko regularly humiliate karenge, toh the audience is appeased, and won’t really see/figure out ke Sajjo kab lete lete aage nikal gaya. It’s atrocious what he got away with this weekend yaar.

Seems the makers don't care about the outrage against him everywhere on SM and print media.. women who he has victimized apparently have been voicing out.. read on my NDTV app few weeks back.. doesnt bring bad name to the channel and makers.. but well...I guess this is BB..the more the controversy the more lucrative the contestant is for them.. but I seriously wanna know do people find this guy entertaining? his chit chat time with Abdu puts me to sleep.. his jokes..humor in general is so blahhhhh😵 but seems like he wil be in top5 or top 3 even..what a shame. Had he been entertaining or doing something worth watching in the house, I would've been ready to put aside all this past kartoot and judged him objectively..but he is notttt entertaining..plus this favoritism just adds to the whole frustration of having to watch this guy sleep his way to the finale..Shalin to hai hi official ghanta..

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spicysagar

But this will happen. You can’t avoid it. 😆
Dubki marne ki tayari kar lo. 😆

. If I was going to Biggboss with my GF. I would also plan tagda wala love drama. 😆

Main agar apni gf ke sath jata to main uske sath dushmani ka angle banata😈