Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Yo people! whatsupppp?😃 I have been MIA coz I was traveling..FYI for those who might have missed me😆 Anyone got evicted? The only thing I know thanks to a random promo I saw was that Gautam chose captaincy over ration so the whole house turned against him..any other juicy bits ?😆

MistyDawn thumbnail
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Ye kya hua? Trouble in paradise? 😆

ladai hogaya lion shalin ke wajah se 😆
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I can't breathe

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yo people! whatsupppp?😃 I have been MIA coz I was traveling..FYI for those who might have missed me😆 Anyone got evicted? The only thing I know thanks to a random promo I saw was that Gautam chose captaincy over ration so the whole house turned against him..any other juicy bits ?😆

Welcome back!

Yes sadly - if there was ever any question as to whether BB is backing/protecting bhatoora big time - it was answered in this whole captaincy/ration shebang.

He gave nasty abuses and threats to Gautam, and BB asked the HMs what was worse? Shaleen’s potentially fake sadness at Gautam’s fake eviction announcement, or Sajjo’s reaction to Gautam choosing captaincy.

I.e. according to BB - both are on the same level - acting and gandi gandi gaaliyaan + threats. The HMs either said Shaleen’s was worse, or both were equally bad. Ab tu khud soch le Bhatoore ki setting.

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

ladai hogaya lion shalin ke wajah se 😆

Shalin kab se lion ban gaya? Halloween costume pehen liya kya?😆

Shalin is the ''other man'' in everyone's love story.. waha Gautam Sandu yaha Pri-Ankit🤣

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shalin kab se lion ban gaya? Halloween costume pehen liya kya?😆

Shalin is the ''other man'' in everyone's love story.. waha Gautam Sandu yaha Pri-Ankit🤣

Na - the real love story is Sha-Tam 😆

MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Welcome back!

Yes sadly - if there was ever any question as to whether BB is backing/protecting bhatoora big time - it was answered in this whole captaincy/ration shebang.

He gave nasty abuses and threats to Gautam, and BB asked the HMs what was worse? Shaleen’s potentially fake sadness at Gautam’s fake eviction announcement, or Sajjo’s reaction to Gautam choosing captaincy.

I.e. according to BB - both are on the same level - acting and gandi gandi gaaliyaan + threats. The HMs either said Shaleen’s was worse, or both were equally bad. Ab tu khud soch le Bhatoore ki setting.

O teri !!! Bhatoora's calm and poised elderly gentleman of the house who only engages in harmless chit chats with others..no confrontations..huye bhi to he would sing ''aa gale lag ja'' wo wala facade utar gaya? Boss ..as the weeks are passing his setting with the makers is becoming more apparent.. I had this feeling but only during nominations that he is sneaking past everyone..not really in anyone's radar..maybe that's why they are keeping Abdu around..to give Sajjo ample screen time. And HMs ko kya hua? even if BB put the two offenders on same level, what stopped them from taking the right call for once?! Fattu kahi ke!

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I hope sumbul gets evicted