Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
Ninja turtles sab bana hai..Archu ko be dekha tha 😆
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dikhi toh. Otherwise she has become mr. India

I think after the stupid wkw she has decided that let's last till the minimum guarantee period, paise lo and bb can f*#£ off with their muddas and stands..... Usko na kuch bolna hai na dikhna hai... I don't think i even saw her cry after wkw........ Like a big middle finger to bb/salman... .

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bips

I think after the stupid wkw she has decided that let's last till the minimum guarantee period, paise lo and bb can f*#£ off with their muddas and stands..... Usko na kuch bolna hai na dikhna hai... I don't think i even saw her cry after wkw........ Like a big middle finger to bb/salman... .

+100000 for not crying and not getting into unnecessary fight after that wkw episode

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

I dont know but whenever I see her… why does she look like she is about to start crying… very tragic expression on her face 24/7 lagtaa hain…perhaps her game is to win as a dukhiyaree?

Nikitanikkiey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I applaud that actually!! I expected the flood gates of her eyes to open sweep the whole bb housebut alas! She ddnt even react! Its like she doesnt care nomore!!

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Kal Priyanka unnecessarily rude hue Shaleen ke sath.What I understood about her she is bad at listening which is disrespectful bhale hi samne wala banda kaisa bhi ho but if he is saying something listen to it then react🤔

It was Gautam who was giving him extra eggs although initially Shaleen denied but later he kept it although didn't eat it right away either also asking for chicken(😳😆)

Priyanka got to know about it from Gautam.Chalo fir Shaleen ke paas gai but she was rude(bhujhse sabka dimag kharab hogaya tha kya🤣).But she was cutting Shaleen in between not letting him complete which I didn't like.

Pehle sunlo samajlo fir react karo.0

Also when she said you should be thankful that I am listening to you. That was too mean. Not required.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

It's so hilarious, Gautam giving bizarre reasons of proving his and Soundarya's love real through his captaincy, which audience and housemates found it senseless (because it is a weird, rather no connection of captaincy and relationship) But how, it actually turned out to be true. His captaincy turned out to be blessing in disguise for both of them. I rarely have seen any hate for them since yesterday and people have actually started calling them real. Mostly thanks to Soundarya 🤣and Gautam's under confidence which led him to accept this decision in pressure 🤣

https://twitter.com/qualiteatweetz/status/1587000172789104640?t=GZo4PSZ2mnXiXj-iBF5EPQ&s=19

His decision was stupid and the reason he gave that was lame but surprisingly, It turned beneficial for him. Iska thought process sahi prove hua. He wanted to show that he and his relationship with soundariya is real and it actually seemed real by this captaincy.

People are not calling him selfish, infact he is gettin sympathy from audience, even few celebs spoke for him and against sajid.

Bewaakofi main bhi gautam ny baazi marr hi li. All thanks to Soundariya

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Soundarya, Archana and Sumbul are nominated 😆

https://twitter.com/SanjKiDuniya/status/1587053718385885185?t=WB-HFXNDmPpr28VUNt_U1w&s=19

I really hope Sumbul gets evicted, the other two are doing better.

Apart from this, why Sajjo and Stan always get saved from nomination Gori bhi Kuch nhi kar rahi. These foolish housemates keep saving Sajjo 😡 and deserving ones are leaving one by one 😒

Bechari Soundarya ko to kuch fayda nhi hua Gautam ki captaincy ka, instead she got nominated 😒 and will most probably be evicted because she still has way less fans than Sumbul and Archana.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

she told Salman that she tells Ankit to talk and even tell her when he thinks she is wrong but then she doesn’t want to listen 😆

Exactly

Weekend: Main toh kehti hoon mujhe batao main kahan ghalat ja rahi

Weekdays: When he Pointed out that where she went wrong, nahi ankit I did not instigate.

Ooo behen woh bol raha hai sunn toh lo uski. Nahi suna tha toh kyun bola ky main ghalat jaon toh do correct me.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Nah, Ankit got pissed coz she was talking about some guy.

Gautam and all the boys (Stan, Shiv) aa gaye Ankit ke paas, talking about how girls always do this n call guys heartless 😆

Ekdum nibba level talks

I want to see this clip 😂