Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Improvement in Health soon ... All the Best 💔

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think the illness can be managed. But needs lot of therapy and medication and lifestyle changes

But there is a high chance of remission.

But all said and done chronic illness affects people with a lot of pain, physical and emotional. You need to be strong and take one step at a time

I suffer from a chronic auto immune skin issue and understand when she says that there are good and bad days. You have to get through one day at a time.

Hope she gets the strength to overcome this.

Selena, Sushmita and now Samantha all who are suffering from some chronic lifelong pain

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Myositis is muscle inflammation and can be caused due to different reasons. It's usually chronic and progressive. It's difficult to cure, but symptoms can be managed which can help to stop the progression.

Hope Sam's condition improves soon. Autoimmune diseases are scary. My wishes are with Sam 🙏

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Khooni_darinda

Post covid so many people are having autoimmune diseases. It is a scary disease. Hope she gets better😞

Its the "vax" that governments made so many people get.   Don't believe me search and search for vaers reports and you'll see all the injuries 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You mean it's happening to people due to the Indian covid vaccines?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

Its the "vax" that governments made so many people get.   Don't believe me search and search for vaers reports and you'll see all the injuries 

??? What’s this based on?

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Praying for her to get the strength to endure and get through this 🙏

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

Don't go about spreading healthcare misinformation unless you can back it up with credible sources from reputable medical sources. Until then it is your opinion. 

Every single person I know in my life personally has been vaxxed and boosted. These range from kids under five to senior citizens over 80. Two people received the vaccine when pregnant and delivered healthy babies. And because I know that anecdotal evidence is not always factual, here is what John Hopkins university, one of the world's premier medical research universities has to say - https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/is-the-covid19-vaccine-safe

If folks live in a different part of the world with other approved vaccines, I am happy to try and find data on the safety and efficacy of your vaccines. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Usko meri health dedo, lekin usko takleef nahi honi chahiye. Nature madarchod hai.

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

??? What’s this based on?

Dunning-Kruger effect