Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't blame him cause as far he's concern his grandson Arjun is already married 🀣

Let him stay in his room and save from the torture of Madhu and Urv nonsense πŸ˜†

hahahha.... yea, lets just pretend that he went off to play rummy somewhere or hang out with other old grandpas. πŸ˜†

in the scene where arjun, chirag and some guy was talking about karwa chauth, it took me a few minutes to figure out it was a cousin. otherwise, I was like "now who is this random fella asking arjun about fasting and all?" πŸ˜‚

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for tagging me❀️

What a beautiful analysis on Chirag and kalindi.

U said true about they showed them as humans.

Who get tired of being fighting with eachother, with people with family and with themselves.

Kalindi too said to live a double life, as she still not avle to decide whts good for her.

She still love chirag but duri bhut bn gyi.

Beautiful story.

Chirag is too understanding about rajjo and everyones hidden feeling.

He is not mahan but he is a sensible human beings

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Thanks for tagging me❀️

What a beautiful analysis on Chirag and kalindi.

U said true about they showed them as humans.

Who get tired of being fighting with eachother, with people with family and with themselves.

Kalindi too said to live a double life, as she still not avle to decide whts good for her.

She still love chirag but duri bhut bn gyi.

Beautiful story.

Chirag is too understanding about rajjo and everyones hidden feeling.

He is not mahan but he is a sensible human beings

am hoping they continue to show her situation as complex and not one note -- as in cheating is bad and she is bad because she is a cheater.

one of my relatives is a psychiatrist and she counsels going through troubled marriages. she told me that people would be surprised at the number of troubled marriages where women are having an affair. the root is often not the affair itself -- it is just a symptom. often, the root of the problem is something else altogher.

am also liking that chirag is not mahaan. kind of bored with such characters from other dramas. 🀷

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

hahahaha... did you forget how long some of my posts (no, essays) in imlie used to be? 🀣

but yea, weather also plays a difference in drinking habits and how it can be perceived in our social mixing. actually if you are having light veezing (not enough to take inhaler) during the winter/cooler months, a small glass of brandy and honey will help clear it up.

I didn't forget but I was interested in that show so they didn't seem too long and not interested in this one πŸ˜†

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param-Sundari

I didn't forget but I was interested in that show so they didn't seem too long and not interested in this one πŸ˜†

so true -- when you are a fan, all notes are great. but when you are not invested, you are like "okay so much sentences for a drama? even college assigments won't get so much passionate responses" 🀣

Param-Sundari thumbnail

so true -- when you are a fan, all notes are great. but when you are not invested, you are like "okay so much sentences for a drama? even college assigments won't get so much passionate responses" 🀣

Sooo the first 3-4 months were awesome there i didn't miss any post from December to March.

Then obsession was toned down, story also became regular and mundane.

And I've literally slept through my classes so, soo much reading for mindless ITV shows. πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Param-Sundari

Sooo the first 3-4 months were awesome there i didn't miss any post from December to March.

Then obsession was toned down, story also became regular and mundane.

And I've literally slept through my classes so, soo much reading for mindless ITV shows. πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

you can re-classify it as 'people learning experience' -- you got to learn how people see the same scene differently with many different angles and perceptions and therefore, you learned indirectly about the world along the way. there, does that make it seem more educational now? πŸ˜‚

Param-Sundari thumbnail

you can re-classify it as 'people learning experience' -- you got to learn how people see the same scene differently with many different angles and perceptions and therefore, you learned indirectly about the world along the way. there, does that make it seem more educational now? πŸ˜‚

I did come to know that internet access to uneducated and unemployed people is dangerous for the society 🀣

Chalo222 thumbnail

Yaar your analyses have my heart <3

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

More then arjjo i am interested in chirag story.. It is more interesting than the usual itv lead's as usual story.... There is more to chirag and kalindi and i am eager for their story to unfold... Hope makers show their story as well... Extra marital affair is an interesting topic