Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Ok, thank you for ruining my chances at the promotion, murderer!😑

Mere baare mein socho zara🥺

Pichle office mein bhi Promotion ka cake khaate khaate kaam tamaam ho gaya aur abhi fir...💔

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Let's start the questioning 😎

My first question to all of you is this 👇🏻 

1. Where were you seated in that restaurant with Mr. David? Besides, infront of him or left/ right side of Mr.David? 

Uss andhere mein kaun kidhar baitha mujhe toh yaad nahi par ek baat zaroor kahungi udhar ke chairs bade uncomfortable they😒

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

He insisted on having Shreya next to him, so I sat next to Shreya

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let's start the questioning 😎

My first question to all of you is this 👇🏻 

1. Where were you seated in that restaurant with Mr. David? Besides, infront of him or left/ right side of Mr.David? 

As it's blind restaurant, so we don't know who's seated whose next or infront. Pr mujhe restaurant ke owner ka shikayat krni hai, blind restaurant ka phayda uthakar customer ko kuch server krte hai 😵

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Haww,so you were the one jo baar baar apne dish ke bajay mere dish mein baar baar namak ki baarish kar rahi thi😡

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

As it's blind restaurant, so we don't know who's seated whose next or infront. Pr mujhe restaurant ke owner ka shikayat krni hai, blind restaurant ka phayda uthakar customer ko kuch server krte hai 😵

Wahi aur andhere mein koi Raajkumar bhi toh nahi dikhta

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Uss andhere mein kaun kidhar baitha mujhe toh yaad nahi par ek baat zaroor kahungi udhar ke chairs bade uncomfortable they😒

Dimaagh py zara zor daalein sab yaad ajaye ga. 

Q2: Ok so when lights turned on, where were you? Tab toh nazar aya hoga na, who is sitting or standing near to Mr. David? Were that you or someone else? 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Such ingenious suspects 😈 

And Innocent Detective 😔 

Koi nhi will have fun 😎 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Thanks for telling about sitting arrangement. Otherwise rest were just giving lame excuses. 

Q2: Anyways just tell me, How was your relationship with CEO. I heard he was not happy with your work. He wanted to fire you. 

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Dimaagh py zara zor daalein sab yaad ajaye ga. 

Q2: Ok so when lights turned on, where were you? Tab toh nazar aya hoga na, who is sitting or standing near to Mr. David? Were that you or someone else? 

Umm...mein hi thi sabse kareeb par iska kuch galat matlab nikaalne ki zarurat nahi hai🥺