JJ Games: Team 2 (Second Update pg 3)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Your jobs are quite simple:

1) The detective’s job is to find the right killer from the 4 suspects. The detective will get 10 questions per person, thus a total of 40 questions.

2) At any point, the detective can make an accusation with one from motive or opportunity. Motive = the reason behind the murder. Opportunity = the chance to commit the crime.

3) If the detective is right, then the detective will win 50 points, the murderer will get 10 points, and the remaining suspects will get 25 points.

4) If the detective is wrong, the murderer will get 50 points, the suspects who weren’t accused will get 25 points, and the suspect who was accused and the detective will get 10 points.

5) If the detective makes no accusation, then the detective will not get any points and will be eliminated, and the other team members will all get 25 points. The point is to make an accusation and don’t worry you will be able to make back the points in future rounds.

6) The detective will only have one chance to make their accusation and both the name and motive, or opportunity need to be right to win the game. If either one is wrong, then it will be considered wrong. Remember a suspect can only be tried when there is enough evidence.

7) You will only have 72 hours to solve the case. After 72 hours, the case will be reassigned to FBI (as in it’ll be deadline for you). Thus, the deadline is Oct 30th 1 AM IST. There will be no extensions. If a member of your group is missing, then please let me know asap and I will fill in while that member will be eliminated.

8) All discussions can only happen in the threads created for you.

9) Note that this round is special as there will be no eliminations except for detectives who don’t make any accusations or people who don’t play the game at all. So play away!

The setup – A new restaurant, Blind, has opened up in town. It’s a restaurant where you eat completely in the dark so that you cannot see your food. You, the detective, are having dinner with a friend when suddenly there is a scream in the dark. This leads to 4 other people screaming and the lights are immediately turned on to find the source of the screams. You rush towards the screams to find a man slumped over the table, bleeding from his head. You check his pulse and find that he is dead. There are 4 other people sitting with him and you immediately suspect them to be guilty as the restaurant was virtually empty (there was only a senior couple sitting at the other end of the restaurant and no staff was on the restaurant floor at the time of the screams). You lock down the restaurant and sequester the 4 suspects in 4 different rooms and then you spend time questioning each suspect as the forensics team gathers the evidence.

Additional information – The victim’s name is David Abraham. He was a 40 year old tech tycoon who was having lunch with his 4 senior executives. The lunch was his first step in testing who would be the best fit for his position as CEO and CTO of the company as he was planning on retiring in a year and was going to promote one of his executives to his position. His 4 executives are the CFO, the CIO, the CMO, and the COO (note that each suspect has been assigned their role and this has been stated in the thread to make your job easier).

IMPORTANT NOTE – At 2 points throughout the 72 hours I will drop some information from the forensics and other officers investigating the case in the threads. This is information that will help the detective take the case forward. If the detective makes an accusation however, I will not give this information as that group will be considered completed.

Team 2

dusk2dawn - detective
Arvi_licious - COO
FlyOnTheWall - CFO
Armu4eva - CIO
BlackWitch - CMO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Detective Ji 

Aap active ho? 

BlackWitch thumbnail

Yeh kya hai, bhai log? Kaise karna hai yeh sab? 🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Hi all,

A few points of clarification.

• Only the people who don't play at all will get eliminated. I gave the detective as an example. As long as you play, and even if you don't accuse anyone, you will still go through to the next round. I'm basically eliminating people who disappear (so anyone I need to fill in for).
  • Character sketches are very basic. Please feel free to fill in colour as you please.
  • No 2 teams will play alike. So please do not rely on other teams' threads to answer your questions or to get question ideas from.
  • Detectives can ask the same question of all 4 suspects. It will count as 1 question per suspect, thus reducing the count by 1 across each suspect. For example, in a few teams the first question was asked of all 4 suspects. That means the detective has 9 questions left per suspect.
  • Accusations can either be made in the thread or by PM. Once an accusation is made, I will lock the thread down and tell the team their result in PM. Please tag me if you make the accusation in the thread.
  • Detectives you've been given a starting point in the first point of the thread. Please use that to start your questioning. At 2 points I will give more information (as if someone investigating brought an update) to further your questioning. You will not know when these times are. I will just randomly post in your threads at some point.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Yeh kya hai, bhai log? Kaise karna hai yeh sab? 🤣

Detective ko dhundo koi 😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I am going to be in and out n will tag you once I will start my questioning. 

Aaj mere ko chai nahi mili kaise murder solve hoga yeh..

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Okay So guys I am back and I will ask each of you some questions.
Some of them would be general question and some would be individual questions.

Answer whenever you are active on IF.
Please don’t forget to quote or tag me while answering. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Okay so let’s start the interrogation session.

Q-1 How was your relationship with David the CEO of your company? ( the deceased) 

This is a general question to all of you. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Okay so let’s start the interrogation session.

Q-1 How was your relationship with David the CEO of your company? ( the deceased) 

This is a general question to all of you. 

Professional 

Na to mera usse koi affair tha na hi merko usse koi need tha 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago