Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

what a beautiful wedding they had....both so lost in each other...and so adorable both feeling embarrased after the ceremony....so glad they both are getting the love they deserve....finally

so thoughtful as always they think of their daughter nyra....yes their daughter....for geet that is who nyra is.....she is not trying to take the place of sameera but create her own plac ein little girls heart......she wants to love her protect her like a true mom....

that is one of the reasons maan loves her so much....she is not after his money and fame which comes with all thsi.....she wants him for who he is...

from the first time they laid eyes on each other....for a good reason....they have both felt the connection but could not do anything about it due to her marriage with dev

that is what maan confesses to her.....but the need to protect her was always there....he truly wanted her happiness only....

and their patience paid off....both are now each others to fully and truly love with full passion as well

which is what maan wants now....but then geet gets emotional and is so thankful to him for giing her a family which truly loves her just like they love him....she feels blessed....geet does not realise the reason they love her is herself....her true beautiful soul...which will help their son and grandkid too equally...

so now finally after all the confessions they finally complete each other in all senses....and then ofcourse maan cannot stop himself from more romance with her......adorable couple....

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newuser14

Hi i had already pressed the like button on chapter 27 when you have posted but didn't received the password

your inbox is full. Please clear your inbox, if you have pressed like to previous chapter post

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: anmirza

Can I please get the password now as well 😊

send it to you. Sorry for missing out.smiley1
RajaniSahu07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please give me password of part 28
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow wat an update simply amazing 😍 🀩 totally loved this different maan waiting for next

Venom1103 thumbnail
Hello Anu , pls pls send me the password.
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venom1103

Hello Anu , pls pls send me the password.

all who have not received password please first clear your inbox.

I sent PM to all of you but your inbox is full.

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved it ❀️πŸ₯°

I am glad they both confessed to one another before consummating their marriage ❀️ It was very passionate πŸ˜‰

Maan definitely went out of his way to help Geet and that must only be because he loved her but he resisted the pull for the longest time and also admitted to have indulged himself from time to time πŸ˜‰
While if there’s one person who Geet loved since the beginning, is only Maan and she never held herself back from expressing herself either πŸ’•

Looking forward to their Paris trip now 😍

RajaniSahu07 thumbnail
Will you please resend me the password I have clear my inbox
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Waiting for the password