Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Lol good morning to people.. this stopped being breaking news way back when it was discussed in Bb forum... anyways thay is not that big a news anyways..smoking is pretty normal these days..karti hai toh karti hai I have soon kinds younger than her smoke... girls and boys and smoke harder stuff.. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ hardly to judge her character and her..it is her harkatein otherwise that are so disappointing this hardly even matters

Lol agree πŸ˜† and honestly - just because she went inside the room is not proof she smokes πŸ˜† I am sure she went in to find shalin ha ha …

Yes her other behaviors are disappointing- this is a non issue πŸ˜†

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Lol agree πŸ˜† and honestly - just because she went inside the room is not proof she smokes πŸ˜† I am sure she went in to find shalin ha ha …

Yes her other behaviors are disappointing- this is a non issue πŸ˜†

Nope she actually does smoke been proven in the live feed and again discussed a lot I'm the forum.as they made the list of.smokers and non smokers in ladkiyan pri and st and tina are the main ones I remembers as smokers.. she doesn't go.for shalin caz that is against the smoke.rook.rules anyway one person at a time.

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

So excited for the possibility of seeing gash back on tvπŸ₯³. I hope this time script accha ho and no one like bhau there to make him quit🀬 But this karan kundra omg survive kaise kiya ithne saal being a terrible actor

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arey chodo Na. Lol doesnt Fahmaan looking for bollywood. πŸ˜† so may be ekta kapoor ka show big screen pe aa raha hun🀣

Edited by SNOWWHITE83 - 1 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

fahmaan fans have no life.. uparse solid jali pari hain gash karega demon slavator ka ckt aur unke mahan actor karega ekta ke useless ML role. ab mock toh karega.. jhund leke pauch gayee

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Guys, for anyone residing in the usa I have a question on indian passport renewal.

I am filling the online application to renew indian passport and it asks for a mandtory indian address for police verification. I dont have an indian address to provide how do i bypass the page on the application?

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Darr lag raha hoga🀣 dharm patni keliye 😜

Vaise yeh news sach hai kya?πŸ€”

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LeoNa_97

Darr lag raha hoga🀣 dharm patni keliye 😜

Vaise yeh news sach hai kya?πŸ€”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It’s true , promo coming soon . Ghonchu landed in ITV instead of Bollywood.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Chini giving Radha Krishna idol as her wedding gift .

So Imlie is Rukumani the wedded wife and Chini is Radha the love of Krishna .

Edited by ZUBAIDAH67 - 1 years ago