Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Pata nahin ST ke Papaji ko kuch sharam feel hoti hogi encouraging his daughter to go to a show like this, but it's sad regardless to see her setting herself up for this kind of zillat.

Yeah she's done a lot of moronic things and I've trolled her dumbness too but bits like these are a sad reminder of why we were saying she needs proper guidance in life to nurture her talent rather than chasing fame.....instead she has earned the worst kind of fangirls who have supported her for shit like this....hope they enjoy the fruits of their obsession now seeing ST becoming a national laughingstock to this extent

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1585906940260982785?s=20&t=rSOP1fW1fgimPynEHgW9tg

Oh no - catching up now and honestly I feel sad seeing this .. you know this is what we have been saying all along about getting proper guidance. Well she and her dad took the decision and now it’s time to face all the realities and criticism- I might come off as rude but this is thae truth - she has to face this - no other choice 🤷‍♀️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Oh no - catching up now and honestly I feel sad seeing this .. you know this is what we have been saying all along about getting proper guidance. Well she and her dad took the decision and now it’s time to face all the realities and criticism- I might come off as rude but this is thae truth - she has to face this - no other choice 🤷‍♀️

I agree that she has to face the truth in some form or the other....but then the question is about what comes next, right? She doesn't seem capable of mentally processing a harsh truth about herself and working to overcome it/better herself....most likely her dad will again publish/narrate some lame poem and she will claim this has all been a grand learning experience of life blah blah....but I will still wonder what lingering marks this will leave inwards that she will never admit to...her dad will also ensure she only keeps talking through his poems and blue shirt....lol

I guess today I just felt pity and sadness seeing this stage of hers....likely she will continue to be coddled by her obsessive fanbase so she will never really get where she went offtrack in nurturing her talent....but I guess I will feel a pang of wasted potential when I see her from time to time.

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pata nahin ST ke Papaji ko kuch sharam feel hoti hogi encouraging his daughter to go to a show like this, but it's sad regardless to see her setting herself up for this kind of zillat.

Yeah she's done a lot of moronic things and I've trolled her dumbness too but bits like these are a sad reminder of why we were saying she needs proper guidance in life to nurture her talent rather than chasing fame.....instead she has earned the worst kind of fangirls who have supported her for shit like this....hope they enjoy the fruits of their obsession now seeing ST becoming a national laughingstock to this extent

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1585906940260982785?s=20&t=rSOP1fW1fgimPynEHgW9tg

AKhir madam ko voh mil hi gayi chalo teek hai.😃 Vaise bhi iski zarurat thi usse. Phir bhi mujhe ab yeh sudhar jaayegi Aisa 0.00000001% bhi lag nahi rahi hai🤪

LeoNa_97 thumbnail

Imlie world ki aas paas bhi jaana mujhe pasand nahi hai🤮🤮🤮

Buss banner change hote huye dekhna hai🤭🤭🤭🤭

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree that she has to face the truth in some form or the other....but then the question is about what comes next, right? She doesn't seem capable of mentally processing a harsh truth about herself and working to overcome it/better herself....most likely her dad will again publish/narrate some lame poem and she will claim this has all been a grand learning experience of life blah blah....but I will still wonder what lingering marks this will leave inwards that she will never admit to...her dad will also ensure she only keeps talking through his poems and blue shirt....lol

I guess today I just felt pity and sadness seeing this stage of hers....likely she will continue to be coddled by her obsessive fanbase so she will never really get where she went offtrack in nurturing her talent....but I guess I will feel a pang of wasted potential when I see her from time to time.

https://twitter.com/ytentertainmet/status/1586049313834037249?s=20&t=IVxcr0auQYjov64uPmwxkw

There she goes omg where's d self respect 😭. I was feeling so bad seeing her getting disparaged in that promo but I'm speechless after seeing this visual doesn't she have an iota of self esteem 😑🙄. Her father ruined her career and she just ruined it completely by taking online hype , imlie fame nd success too seriously 💔 😢. Ay u were just spot on wrt her yeh kabhi nahi sudregi 😭

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: akipog

https://twitter.com/ytentertainmet/status/1586049313834037249?s=20&t=IVxcr0auQYjov64uPmwxkw

There she goes omg where's d self respect 😭. I was feeling so bad seeing her getting disparaged in that promo but I'm speechless after seeing this visual doesn't she have an iota of self esteem 😑🙄. Her father ruined her career and she just ruined it completely by taking online hype , imlie fame nd success too seriously 💔 😢. Ay u were just spot on wrt her yeh kabhi nahi sudregi 😭

My God , I am speechless ,totally agreed with Salman . She never listen to her father . I am waiting to see If FK will come to knock some sense into her brain . What a disappointment .

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

bas yeh jamadaron wale kaam karwa lo isse.. i am sorry but what is abotu keeping inner child alive in mitti ikhati karna...

LeoNa_97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

ST mujhe galat sabit nahi kiya iss baat pe👏

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Bachpana aur yeh😃 Aajkal bache isse bhi samajhdar hote hai🤪yeh bachpana nahi hai buss bachhi banne ki naatak kar rahi hai buss Hatttttooooo🤢