Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

This is horrible. Online trolls are vicious. I am afraid nothing much can be done for this. Don't know if mods can help. They can only do IP blocking I think. But trolls can make account from other IPs. Don't know how IF security features work. You just block whoever sends you these messages. Not sure if that would help. Sending good vibes 🤗

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

What if this vile person is not FOD and someone else trying to impersonate her thus killing two birds with one stone :/

Edit: Tagging few who know this person since eternity .. couldn't tag KhalaJi

No. I don't think so. I've read a few of her messages and that kind of imagination while giving absues is a rare thing to find. I don't think anyone else can match that level here. So it's definitely FOD.

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I'm sorry you're going through this babe. ❤️

There should be a way to make it difficult for members to sign up. Rather than an email, I think signing up using a valid mobile number should be incorporated. People can make all kinds of fake emails but a mobile number with a verification code would completely reduce all these MID accounts.

@bold - i had given this exact same suggestion last time we were having this problem but Vijay thought that it would discourage members from joining this forum....

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Same goes to scrap or testimonial also. Unknown people shouldn’t be able to send us anything if they’re not in our buddy list

That option is already there now. Check the privacy settings in preferences.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

@bold - i had given this exact same suggestion last time we were having this problem but Vijay thought that it would discourage members from joining this forum....

I am not cool with sharing my phone number. Even if it is private, there is possibility of me getting doxxed easily.

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

I am not cool with sharing my phone number. Even if it is private, there is possibility of me getting doxxed easily.

Probably that's what Vijay and some others thought too ... And I can understand that...

423728 thumbnail

I get that it could be a hassle but if there’s no other way to target these abusive MIDs then members will stop coming to the forum in fear for their safety. It’s a dead end both ways but it’s worth the extra security to incorporate some kind of method rather than just asking people to report them.

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Probably that's what Vijay and some others thought too ... And I can understand that...

How about giving Social security number?

Everyone has 1 unique number only, right?

Will it work?

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

No. I don't think so. I've read a few of her messages and that kind of imagination while giving absues is a rare thing to find. I don't think anyone else can match that level here. So it's definitely FOD.

I'm shocked beyond words that someone could think to THATTT level. Such sorta imagination can ONLY be owned by people having severe and twisted mental problems (sorry, but I'm not generalising, couldn't be any other reason). God bless them, my goodness!

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Yeah fair enough, but surely there’s another way. Some long ass method that’ll put off members from making an MID account. Maybe make people fill out a 5 page membership form online. 😆