Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

How's it possible FOD is still at the same shit she was 15 years ago??

She must be sick in the head but man, even then, to be doing the same thing for so long is just something not everyone is capable of. She must be a special case. She doesn’t get tired or bored of harassing others. She needs help but isn't seeking it, which is just sad.

The fact that she fooled so many of us into thinking she was a decent person still haunts me to this day.

@Grumpy Try to block her, and don't take anything she says to heart. It's a case of a sick individual and nothing more.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyBiing

How's it possible FOD is still at the same shit she was 15 years ago??

She must be sick in the head but man, even then, to be doing the same thing for so long is just something not everyone is capable of. She must be a special case. She doesn’t get tired or bored of harassing others. She needs help but isn't seeking it, which is just sad.

The fact that she fooled so many of us into thinking she was a decent person still haunts me to this day.

@Grumpy Try to block her, and don't take anything she says to heart. It's a case of a sick individual and nothing more.

What if this vile person is not FOD and someone else trying to impersonate her thus killing two birds with one stone :/

Edit: Tagging few who know this person since eternity .. couldn't tag KhalaJi

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 1 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

@Grumpy: Sending major positive vibes your way, bud. ❤️

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry that this is happening to you. Not sure what I would have done.

But pls ignore them and try not to open the messages and hard delete them.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whoever wrote these massages, is surely a mentally disturbed person, suffering from some mental illness.

I am surprised how come some one can hate a member like this. This thing never happened to me here.

Here members are much better in discussing things even if the stuff is in a negative way than on YouTube.

The person who wrote this feels inferiority complex from inside and burning from inside, as he/ she is a loser, so using abusive language relating to sexual stuff.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

What if this vile person is not FOD and someone else trying to impersonate her thus killing two birds with one stone :/

That's more disturbing 😳 who would want to copy her?? Or do you mean only in Grumpy's case?? That I don’t know but knowing FOD, I wouldn’t put it past her. She is vicious and feeds on harassing and terrorizing the members of this forum.
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I don't think there's a way to enable only people in ur friendlist to be able to dm you.

Please enable this function. This would solve a lot of harassment and abuse here.

Ye to ab tak kar dena chaiye tha.. if not that atleast newbies or/and the next level menbers should not be allowed to send DMs etc.

423728 thumbnail

I'm sorry you're going through this babe. ❤️

There should be a way to make it difficult for members to sign up. Rather than an email, I think signing up using a valid mobile number should be incorporated. People can make all kinds of fake emails but a mobile number with a verification code would completely reduce all these MID accounts.

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Nah. This is FOD. It’s the same words, same language, same theme consistently being used from 2007. “Autistic”, “retarded”, “sluut”, “skank” etc. Incest themed and sluuut shaming galore. Nobody else can mimic FOD but FOD herself

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes please do...we had requested this some 10 years back that no newbie should be able to send a PM....

Same goes to scrap or testimonial also. Unknown people shouldn’t be able to send us anything if they’re not in our buddy list