Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But thats what they want na, they write all that crap just to trigger you and get a reaction from you. Why gie them what they want. Why waste energy on them? They do not deserve it.

Simply report them. Though that hasn't helped much in the past 15 years either.

Ignoring her did not work. I thought making her comment public might give her a reality check. She honestly then PMed me saying then one person who almost came in defense of her and then backtracked was the reasonable person. Everyone else's opinion was meritless. How are you going to help someone living in so much denial about reality?

The personal attacks? Daughter of two paupers? Really I feel so petty going into these things. It would scream insecurity. My parents aren't billionaires. But calling a family whose income bracket falls into the top 1 percent of American households paupers? Seriously? These are just extremely petty things to fight about as an adult. I would have even gotten uncomfortable doing it as a kid. So no I was in no way going to argue with her in terms of what type of delusion she is living in. If anything I just tried to make her realize she needed help. Even that didn't work.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ignoring her did not work. I thought making her comment public might give her a reality check. She honestly then PMed me saying then one person who almost came in defense of her and then backtracked was the reasonable person. Everyone else's opinion was meritless. How are you going to help someone living in so much denial about reality?

The personal attacks? Daughter of two paupers? Really I feel so petty going into these things. It would scream insecurity. My parents aren't billionaires. But calling a family whose income bracket falls into the top 1 percent of American households paupers? Seriously? These are just extremely petty things to fight about as an adult. I would have even gotten uncomfortable doing it as a kid. So no I was in no way going to argue with her in terms of what type of delusion she is living in. If anything I just tried to make her realize she needed help. Even that didn't work.

I am sorry you have to go through all this. I assure you, you did nothing wrong. The problem is with them who are harassing you because they have nothing better to do in life. They get satisfaction only by saddening and torturing others, only because they have no happiness in their own lives. They are full of negativity.

Stay strong.πŸ€— Whatever they are saying to you is just a reflection of themselves, not yours.

They are sick in the head.

You should not even feel bad about 1% of what they are saying.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I am sorry you have to go through all this. I assure you, you did nothing wrong. The problem is with them who are harassing you because they have nothing better to do in life. They get satisfaction only by saddening and torturing others, only because they have no happiness in their own lives. They are full of negativity.

Stay strong.πŸ€— Whatever they are saying to you is just a reflection of themselves, not yours.

They are sick in the head.

You should not even feel bad about 1% of what they are saying.

Thank you so much for the support. It was really sweet.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Ispay hansna tha?
lame.

Still confused?

Shame.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dear Vijay a very happy birthday and happy Diwali 🎈 to you or is it belated now ? In case it is I am again requesting more emoji options as the ones we have the like, love, star, shocked, angry 😑 ( I don’t like this emoji) and the sad and lol one !! We need more to express !! Like πŸ™„ and unsure 🫀 and cool 😎 one…

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Thank you so much for the support. It was really sweet.

Please do not let anyones negativity affect you.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

982283 thumbnail

So sweet ! πŸ€— And on point !