Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Well... I wasn't replying to you earlier cos i didn't want to derail the topic. Now that some outcome has already come out of this thread, i think it won't hurt if i reply to u....

Firstly I'm glad u finally accepted that u were indeed JustWatching in your previous janam.

Secondly, i can't help if i have a very good memory. I do remember the kind of posts u liked and supported in your previous janam and in your current janam too it hasn't changed much so the connection wasn't too difficult to make.

Anything else?

Finally accepted? šŸ˜† When I made this ID, I kept same DP and evne came and said my old ID is having login in issues.. I even had it written in my signature that this is justwatching from a new IDā€¦why are you acting like I used this one as a fake one to attack people like you and your friends do?

When people make fake IDs they use to to attack People and say things they canā€™t from their main IDs much liek you and your frndsā€¦ I have no doubt the fake IDs that attack me.. you and your frnds are behind them as Iā€™ve previously stated that evne though those ID are new they remember details abt meā€¦

1st ID

JustWatching (dp Hrithiks thumbs up pic)

2nd ID

JustWandering (dp hrithiks thumbs up pic)

now tell me only anyone stupid canā€™t make this connection..

But you know whatā€™s easier to make connection of?

The bigot fake IDs who attack me regularlyā€¦ they sound just like you, like Ans support the kind of posts and ideology you and your frnds supportā€¦ itā€™s not at all hard to make connection at all.. several other people have msgd me and said they also suspect itā€™s you behind those IDs

I was not going to reply but you seem to have some weird obsession with meā€¦

Iā€™ve been open about my ID change with similar name and exact same Dpā€¦ itā€™s you who is a coward and wants to attack behind fake IDs

seriouslyā€¦ why are you so obsessed with me and what I post and what I likeā€¦

Edited by JustWandering - 1 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

@grumpy I must say you have strongly handled all this harassmentā¤ļø. Your mental strength and dignity needs standing ovationšŸ‘

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

@grumpy I must say you have strongly handled all this harassmentā¤ļø. Your mental strength and dignity needs standing ovationšŸ‘

Thank you ! Appreciate it !

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Finally accepted? šŸ˜† When I made this ID, I kept same DP and evne came and said my old ID is having login in issues.. I even had it written in my signature that this is justwatching from a new IDā€¦why are you acting like I used this one as a fake one to attack people like you and your friends do?

When people make fake IDs they use to to attack People and say things they canā€™t from their main IDs much liek you and your frndsā€¦ I have no doubt the fake IDs that attack me.. you and your frnds are behind them as Iā€™ve previously stated that evne though those ID are new they remember details abt meā€¦

1st ID

JustWatching (dp Hrithiks thumbs up pic)

2nd ID

JustWandering (dp hrithiks thumbs up pic)

now tell me only anyone stupid canā€™t make this connection..

But you know whatā€™s easier to make connection of?

The bigot fake IDs who attack me regularlyā€¦ they sound just like you, like Ans support the kind of posts and ideology you and your frnds supportā€¦ itā€™s not at all hard to make connection at all.. several other people have msgd me and said they also suspect itā€™s you behind those IDs

I was not going to reply but you seem to have some weird obsession with meā€¦

Iā€™ve been open about my ID change with similar name and exact same Dpā€¦ itā€™s you who is a coward and wants to attack behind fake IDs

seriouslyā€¦ why are you so obsessed with me and what I post and what I likeā€¦

It was you only who was giving excuses like if two people have similar names that didn't mean they are the same. Now u say u have never denied JustWatching was ur previous id. However if u say so I'll believe. Cos contrary to what u have accused me of, i haven't been trailing u to know what u have said and whenšŸ˜†

Now regarding the bigot fake ids - it doesn't look look on you talking about bigots. It's like blaming others for something u urself are guilty of. Secondly I'm only responsible for what I say or do NOT what u or ur friends assume. I'm least bothered if u or ur friends think or call me bigot, sanghi, Hindutva etc. Infact I'll take it as a compliment coming from u. Also were u and ur friends trailing me to know so much about me and my posts? something which u were accusing me of?šŸ˜†.

Finally don't give urself undue importance. I'm not obsessed by you. But annoyed yes, that too mildly. I didn't even pay attention on u until u started taking indirect digs on me or whoever else u were targeting, which is best known to u. Cos sometimes u say it was not meant for me but other times u say it's me who's that coward who attacks behind fake ids. Ek baar finally Decide kar lo kya stand hai tumhara

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Nothing. Absolutely nothing justifies this kind of behaviour. Indiaforums needs pest control. Urgently!!!

Don't let that person pull you down grumpy. šŸ¤—

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

It was you only who was giving excuses like if two people have similar names that didn't mean they are the same. Now u say u have never denied JustWatching was ur previous id. However if u say so I'll believe.

Where have I never denied it? Please tell me.. since you have a stellar memory when it comes to meā€¦ I have similar user name with same exact Hrithik picture as the DP on both accounts.

Cos contrary to what u have accused ime of, i haven't been trailing u. šŸ˜†

Now regarding the bigot fake ids - it doesn't look look on you talking about bigots. It's like blaming others for something u urself are guilty of. Secondly I'm only responsible for what I say or do NOT what u or ur friends assume. I'm least bothered if u or ur friends think or call me bigot, sanghi, Hindutva etc. Infact I'll take it as a compliment coming from u šŸ˜†.

Iā€™ve never called you a sanghi or hinduvtaā€¦ bigot yes .. you are efen worse from your fake IDs (whuch you have admitted to making of)

Finally don't give urself undue importance. I'm not obsessed by you. But annoyed yes, that too mildly.

oh yes you areā€¦ obsessed enough to remember my posts and likes and evne ā€œcleverā€ enough to make that earth shattering connection of me having two IDs (which I evne had declared in my signature)

I didn't even pay attention on u until u started taking indirect digs on me or whoever else u were targeting, which is best known to u. Cos sometimes u say it eas not me other times u say it's me. Decide kar lo ek baar

let me be clearā€¦. The fake IDs with heavy religious undertones who attack me and few other members of this forum.. and leave disturbing bigot commentsā€¦ me and atleast 7 more members now donā€™t just suspect.. but now are SURE are youā€¦ I hope itā€™s clearā€¦

Aaj k baad jo baat karni hai.. issi ID say karnaā€¦ fake ID say attack karne ka parda Ubb gayaā€¦ itni himmat tu honi chahyeh agar itne he proud ho apne views k

Aur koi question hai? Yaheen puch Lena.. dosri ID say aya tu taras aye ga mujhe

Edited by JustWandering - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

just pointing out on the bold part . My thing is we are here trying to solve a problem not escalate it!! I understand that u are upset that no one stood by u but did you let anyone know you had an issue ? And in case it was bothering you this much you should have shared rather then letting it eat you inside and have bitterness towards others !!

I did shared my problem but everyone was supporting those rabid SSR fans including Grumpy and her supporters.

Finally some of you are understanding how bad my situation was last year and moderators did nothing even after messaging them.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yahaan sabke apne alag hi raade chal rahe hain.šŸ¤”

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Begging for help?! From you? First of all, I donā€™t beg for anyoneā€™s help. Second of all, my spirit guides are completely repelled by your negative energy.

You believe in nonsense like spirit guides. This such sounds like something a tarot card reader would say to get likes and views on YouTube.I get repelled from such people.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Yaar main full ignore mein nikalrela tha. Lekin ek saying merko bhi baar baar yaad aa raha tha, socha share kar doon... "Irony just died" šŸ˜†

On a more serious note: @Colossial - Looks like you've faced a lot of bad vibes, had traumatic experiences, which sort of appear to have made you bitter. I have nothing but love and good vibes to send you. Hopefully someday you'll start seeing the good in people, maybe after a few good experiences? Amen to that. ā¤ļø

I'd request you to refrain from further posting your own traumatic experiences here, cause it just diverts from the topic. I myself wanted to avoid doing that but see how much I've written now. Sachchi wala request btw, I'm not being snarky or something. Have a blessed day!

Why not?

If you can listen to the ever attention seeking Grumpy I can write whatever I want.