Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I am really good at holding grudges and taking revenge. I know how to attack and destroy someone who wronged me. This is something I have learned in corporate world. Everyone does this at their work places.

Grumpy invited this sort of harassment by opening and replying to trolls instead of reporting to MOD, who do nothing.

People who reported me a lot last year. I have no sympathy for their flying monkeys.

@Bold That is really sad. What a waste of energy. No wonder you have such a negative attitude. Your mind is filled with useless vengeance. The narcissistic tendency to turn any discussion about yourself isn't a good vibe.

@Red Nobody deserves this level of personal harassment over some petty online discourse about celebs who we don't exist for.

@Everyone else, please be mindful of the stuff you share online on a random forum like IF with so much anonymity. You guys are all very pretty (whoever I've seen) (Mash'Allah) and I'm sure those who I haven't are no less. But in today's day and age, I wouldn't put my own pic as a Forum DP. You never know the type of people on this platform you interact with. I've come across many sadistic ones myself. They have such hate and vengeance in their heart. I personally believe in Nazar. Don't allow random people into that space of yours. ❤️

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I am really good at holding grudges and taking revenge. I know how to attack and destroy someone who wronged me. This is something I have learned in corporate world. Everyone does this at their work places.

Grumpy invited this sort of harassment by opening and replying to trolls instead of reporting to MOD, who do nothing.

People who reported me a lot last year. I have no sympathy for their flying monkeys.

Bold: 😲😲😲😲😲😲

Word Count: 1

BlackWitch thumbnail

I am sorry that happened to you. You worked hard at something and received negative reviews. That’s not fair at all. I want you to know that’s not the norm. When I was very young, I expressed a lot of dislike for someone who became my boss in a few months 🤣

It was the most horrid and funniest thing. I attended this appraisal meeting, dreading the drama. There was no drama, but there were taunts and jibes in an effort to intimidate me. But because I had raised issues with this person and I was a good worker, his appraisal of me was under scrutiny by the higher ups and he knew it.

So after as while of back and forth between us, he leaned back in his chair and said, “You are fantastic at your job. I know that. I have just taken over this role and we have history, so I will agree to whatever rating you give yourself. Just be honest.” He actually stuck to his word. I left that job for another better prospect, and I never mended fences with this guy, but I felt he did his best to be fair under the circumstances.

This is just one example. I have explored a lot of jobs because I wanted to grow fast. Whatever has you feeling that you need to be cutthroat to save yourself - it’s not true. It’s not the reality. It just means you are in a workplace you shouldn’t be in. Find something better, that allows you to be the best version of you.

I also want to say this to you in all honesty - if ever you find yourself getting attacked by random trolls like Grumpy has, I will support you too. You won’t have to go through this alone.

Reaching out for support doesn’t make you weak. It’s the most authentic human experience 🤗

People do take revenge by giving negative reviews during job appraisals and background checks. You get punished and warned for something others scott free. Companies and business get takeover and sometimes are forced to wind down when they offend a customer or some person.

It looks like grumpy has way to many flying monkeys to support her. She does not needs to fight her own battles.

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

@Bold That is really sad. What a waste of energy. No wonder you have such a negative attitude. Your mind is filled with useless vengeance. The narcissistic tendency to turn any discussion about yourself isn't a good vibe.

@Red Nobody deserves this level of personal harassment over some petty online discourse about celebs who we don't exist for.

@Everyone else, please be mindful of the stuff you share online on a random forum like IF with so much anonymity. You guys are all very pretty (whoever I've seen) (Mash'Allah) and I'm sure those who I haven't are no less. But in today's day and age, I wouldn't put my own pic as a Forum DP. You never know the type of people on this platform you interact with. I've come across many sadistic ones myself. They have such hate and vengeance in their heart. I personally believe in Nazar. Don't allow random people into that space of yours. ❤️

I practice white magic. I can snap 100 negative Natasha’s into my cauldron and vaporize them into e-thin air. I don’t believe in nazar. If you are not in the wrong, ain’t no evil force going to do any harm to you. I am protected by my spirit guides. But thank you for your concern.

791198 thumbnail

I hate his stupid fans and I will never have any smypathy for them. A person who feels everything is personal attack is weak.

The topic maker has always attacked my posts and now she is seeing the same in her PM's. Her followers have reported my posts all the time. There is a saying as you sow so shall you reap.

You’re are an extremely negative person and I’m only sensing bad vibes all around you. I will refrain from interacting with you, any further.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I practice white magic. I can snap 100 negative Natasha’s into my cauldron and vaporize them into e-thin air. I don’t believe in nazar. If you are not in the wrong, ain’t no evil force going to do any harm to you. I am protected by my spirit guides. But thank you for your concern.

LOL😆. No magic. My point was that I don't personally want people to make such heinous comments such as the ones Grumpy posted on ANYONE. Sometimes we have bad days (not feeling ourselves) and seeing such comments further deteriorates our mood. Just sends a whole bunch of bad vibes like someone else on this thread is doing. iykyk

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

LOL😆. No magic. My point was that I don't personally want people to make such heinous comments such as the ones Grumpy posted on ANYONE. Sometimes we have bad days (not feeling ourselves) and seeing such comments further deteriorates our mood. Just sends a whole bunch of bad vibes like someone else on this thread is doing. iykyk

You are not wrong. Not everyone has the mental fortitude to handle such abuse the way Grumpy is handling it. You’re a champ, Grumpy! I never even interacted with you before this but I’m rooting for ya girl. I am very glad you’re not letting psycho Natasha get to you.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You’re are an extremely negative person and I’m only sensing bad vibes all around you. I will refrain from interacting with you, any further.

Ok

Then never come begging for help. I will make you remember this post.

982283 thumbnail

You are not wrong. Not everyone has the mental fortitude to handle such abuse the way Grumpy is handling it. You’re a champ, Grumpy! I never even interacted with you before this but I’m rooting for ya girl. I am very glad you’re not letting psycho Natasha get to you.

Thank you! You are quite an amazing person yourself. It takes bravery to put yourself at risk for the same type of abuse. Your heroism deserves a standing ovation.

791198 thumbnail

Ok

Then never come begging for help. I will make you remember this post.

Begging for help?! From you? First of all, I don’t beg for anyone’s help. Second of all, my spirit guides are completely repelled by your negative energy.