Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomeOldUser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

I have been on IF since 2006 (the current one is my second ID which I’d created about 5 years later, because the first one got banned after I gave it back to the bullies). I was active on the Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki Forum (after the whole Janki Devi chapter came to limelight in 2006/07). I remember being proactively supportive of certain characters on the show, while being vocal about the others. That didn’t go well with their fans and I actually started receiving death threats and whatnot. It was pretty annoying. One of the crazy fans even threatened to hack into my laptop, steal my pictures, and do whatever their ill intentions motivated them to do. Over the course of time, I grew out of it (as Dex mentioned most old timers have already faced it and are done with it).

I would suggest you follow the privacy settings protocol and ignore this person. If need be, take legal action. This world is a SICK PLACE!

I’m sorry you are going through this. I have you in my thoughts and prayers. May God bless!

Edited by DaddyMarvel - 1 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LazyBiing

What’s the point of this post?? You may be direct with your opinions (attacks) but you certainly lack the sense of timing. This is neither the time nor the place to express your dislikes for the member’s views. The thread is not about her views or opinions but about the nastiness that is FOD. If you had nothing nice to say to extend empathy you could’ve just avoided the thread. Not the time to settle scores.

Grumpy has an excessive need to insult all star kids. Ofcourse some rabid fan has made this account. If she cannot show empathy to anyone then no one else would.

She really need to pull up her socks and stand strong. What will she do if she gets threats on face or on calls. I have gotten threats of physical harm earlier by SSR fans. I have stopped caring about such idiots whose life revolves loving an actor.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Why are you justifying yourself that you attack from the front and what not? This topic was not about YOU or about SSR (I'm not even his fan). Did anyone drag your name into the discussion? You inserted yourself. Way to turn a discussion that had nothing to do with you about yourself and SSR. For someone who doesn't care about IF, you sure hold onto grudges from people on this platform and display them over and over again.

I am really good at holding grudges and taking revenge. I know how to attack and destroy someone who wronged me. This is something I have learned in corporate world. Everyone does this at their work places.

Grumpy invited this sort of harassment by opening and replying to trolls instead of reporting to MOD, who do nothing.

People who reported me a lot last year. I have no sympathy for their flying monkeys.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Colossal pray tell what is colossally wrong with you? This topic has nothing to do with SSR, may his soul Rest In Peace.

Why are you attacking the TM when all she’s trying to do is bring awareness to this age old situation which by the way worked. Vijay said he would work on a feature to stop newbies from messaging people.

I hate his stupid fans and I will never have any smypathy for them. A person who feels everything is personal attack is weak.

The topic maker has always attacked my posts and now she is seeing the same in her PM's. Her followers have reported my posts all the time. There is a saying as you sow so shall you reap.

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

I hate his stupid fans and I will never have any smypathy for them. A person who feels everything is personal attack is weak.

The topic maker has always attacked my posts and now she is seeing the same in her PM's. Her followers have reported my posts all the time. There is a saying as you sow so shall you reap.

Please share a post here where I remotely behaved in the same way FOD has?

BlackWitch thumbnail

People actually don’t hold grudges and take revenge in the corporate world. Their time and energy is too precious for that. Most people manage to mind their own business and surpass tussles between colleagues to get their work done. Most people enter the workplace just wanting to get along and avoid the drama. Most people are kind and emotionally mature. I should know. I have spent long years in different offices.

I also find it strange that you diss other people for fighting over celebrities, and yet can’t get past your own obsession for them. None of the celebs care about you, me, or Grumpy. Why would you even bother fighting for them and holding a grudge over someone’s opposing views?

You have such strong feelings about these celebrities , that don’t care about anyone here, that you become happy when a regular person with a regular life gets as brutally attacked as Grumpy did.

Is all this hatred and malice really worth it? Is this the way you want to live your life? You are answerable, not to us, but to yourself for the kind of person you are becoming.

I am really good at holding grudges and taking revenge. I know how to attack and destroy someone who wronged me. This is something I have learned in corporate world. Everyone does this at their work places.

Grumpy invited this sort of harassment by opening and replying to trolls instead of reporting to MOD, who do nothing.

People who reported me a lot last year. I have no sympathy for their flying monkeys.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I don't know I have stated that Ranbir should probably address his alcoholism through rehab. I do poke light-hearted fun at Aloo Ranbir being off-looking as a couple. Since he has been caught looking intoxicated all the time. She has a deep hatred for Vicky Kaushal, Deepika, and Katrina. And she was around when SSR died. I was one of the few that blamed Bollywood as they went after him with false blinds among other things. They made his contracts work in ways he lost out on movies. The director who launched him said they couldn't make sense of SSR because he was book-smart yet socially awkward. So there was a Bollywood exclusion at play. Many people back then including collosial did not like my views back then. Some of them still came to support me here. But collasial is clearly still holding on to that grudge it seems. She would be one of the very few who could get personal. I would report that. As I have no interest in mud-slinging without class. Thus she posted her resentment here. But she is nowhere near the level of Natasha. Although she almost stated she was happy it was happening to me and then erased it.

Natasha was against SSR at that time it seems. I don't remember interacting much with her. She has called him ugly. And thinks because I sympathized with a dead person I have the hots for him. Similarly, I am more of a Vicky Kaushal fan due to acting. She thinks I also must have the hots for him. There are more reasons to like someone besides looks. And empathy is just human nature I guess.

Listen Grumpy, you live in USA. You would mention this here in forum. Next you will mention your name and location. You really need to attend a class or seminar on cyber security.

I have no reason to harass anyone.

How the hell is Natasha? Are you sure this person is a female. I have doubts regarding this.

982283 thumbnail

Thank you for your support once again! I was not even going to be bothered to respond to anything. But I won't accept the false accusation of being the same time person FOD is. That is just not accurate.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Grumpy has an excessive need to insult all star kids. Ofcourse some rabid fan has made this account. If she cannot show empathy to anyone then no one else would.

She really need to pull up her socks and stand strong. What will she do if she gets threats on face or on calls. I have gotten threats of physical harm earlier by SSR fans. I have stopped caring about such idiots whose life revolves loving an actor.

Unbelievable.....stop shaming the victim.....so what if she doesn't like star kids and voices her opinions....no one deserves what she is going through...no one.....everyone has their own way to deal with trying times....some share it...some don't ....either way is fine....important thing is what makes them feel better.....I am surprised that even though you were threatened urself ....u don't have empathy for her...No reason is a good enough reason to receive those abuses...

982283 thumbnail

Listen Grumpy, you live in USA. You would mention this here in forum. Next you will mention your name and location. You really need to attend a class or seminar on cyber security.

I have no reason to harass anyone.

How the hell is Natasha? Are you sure this person is a female. I have doubts regarding this.

I appreciate your concern, Collossial Ji! But as I said let's agree to disagree on most matters. If you can justify FOD's behavior because I said something about the celebrities you like then that automatically draws a huge line in our ethical understanding.