Archive for Astitva Update June 2005

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

This contains the Archives of Updates of Astitva Ek Prem Kahaani for the month of June 2005

Update 1st June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:28am

Sia shows her feelings for Abhi, Abhi declines!!!

Sia is shocked to see Anand, asks him why are you avoiding me? Anand thinks in mind why again i am forced to meet her? I was succeeding in my tapasya being alone, why is she testing me? Anand says i am getting late, going somewhere. Sia says you go, you are the king of your decisions. But i want to talk to you, please give me some time. Anand says you have 15 minutes. Bhavani says he will go. Anand says you go, i will follow you in some time. Bhavani leaves. Sia and Anand sit. Anand says speak now. He asks her the reason for her coming again to Mumbai and to Goa. Sia says i came to Mumbai, thought of seeing you, so came here too. She says i came to Mumbai is search of my identity. My identity, and my people. Anand is confused by her words, asks her why are you trying to become a Philosopher, Writer and Thinker at the same time? Sia says this is not a joke, this is her truth. She says 18 years back, my mother sold me for money. I am in search of my mother. I hope to see her atleast once. I do not have any hopes on her.But i wanted to see her once, could not stop my self,she says. anand is very upset, says i am really sorry to hear this. He then says this might be a coincidence but a few days back, i saw a similar ad in the paper. sia says i gave that ad. Anand is shocked. He then says i must say you are a very brave girl. Sometimes we feel attachments, emotions are a way of life, but these prove to be our weakness at times. Isn't it? We actually tend to think that way, he says very emotionally. Sia says i was so very troubled, when i heard this truth, i reacted bad, felt like i was alone in this world. But wehn i saw other people in the same situation , i tried to see them, gain experience from it, tried to handle the situation better. I then felt easy in heart , she says. She then gets up saying your 15 minutes are over. Anand gets up, asks her to sit. He goes inside, makes tea and gets back. He gives her tea. She thanks him. He then continues to ask that who is the other person you were talking about? Sia says it is Simran and her daughter Astha. Astha also found out that Simran is not her mother. She was shattered. She was angry with all. But Simran is a very brave lady. She was upset, cried a lot, but gathered herself, tried to sympathise with Astha and support her. Anand is shocked at thier names being referred. He at once tells Sia that he wants to be alone, go. Sia asks him is anything wrong? Anand shrugs off, asks her to go. She leaves.

Sia is driving to her hotel, when she thinks of Anand. He is so sensitive and caring. Sich a recluse he is, but he has so much concern , is pained after hearing to me. His closeness, concern for others have made him the man he and writer he is, she tells herself.

Abhi is talknig to Bhavani. He tells Bhavani that it was Sia who brought Astha back from Nasik. So she is the link between me and Simran, Astha. How much i try to be away from my past, but i cannot. Tell her not to meet me. I do not want to fall into a big hole bcos of her. She drags my past and keeps it in front of me. I do not want to go back. Bhavani says Sia is what she is. She is determined, cannot be changed. She li9kes you, that is what i can make out. So you are the only person to whom she will understand. So you try telling her. I hope she gets what you are saying, Bhavani says. Abhi is frustrated.

Simranis in her room, crying. She is thinking about Abhi. She says Abhi how is wish you were here with me to support me? I have always felt that i can face you whenever you come back. But today i feel i cannot face you as Astha has gone away from me. I have lost all confidence, please come back, she cries. She gets a call from Sia. Simran tries to control her tears and talk. Sia says i met Anand today. saw his new face today. He does not entertain people near him, but he got so very emotional and caring when he heard to mine, yours and Astha's problems. He was so touched and disturbed, she says. He is a person who remains in closed doors, but he is very senstive. Simranis silent at the other end. Sia asks her what happened? Simran says i do not want to comment. The last time i commented, you felt hurt. Sia says yes,it is true that i got hurt. But you must try and understand my feelings. I have felt more comfortable with older people, she says. Simran asks her does Anand have the same feelings to you? Sia says yes. She then says i am among the 2-3 people with whom Anand meets. But i do not know whether he thinkgs in the same angle as i do. Simran says you have to get to know that, before it hurts you. Sia says i will. Simran after keeping the phone, looks pensive , lost in her own world.

Anand is lying on bed. Sia is lying bending over him. The entire room is lit in candles. Sia says to Anand i love this moment. This is my life's best phase. I want to be with you like this forever. Suddenly Sia gets up from sleep, gets to know that she was dreaming, she then tells herself that she has to tell her heart to Anand.

Astha comes to Sid's cabin in the hospital. Sid is surprised. Astha sits, enquires about him. Sid says he is perfect. He then asks why not enquiring about others? Astha says so you mean to refer your Simran Aunty. Sid gets wild, what do you mean your? She is your mother. Astha says no. Again a lie. Sid says i agree, she is not your mother, but she has loved you like her own child. She is alone without you. You considered her as your mother before knowing the truth, but after knowing, is everything over? Astha changes the topic , asks about Sia. Sid says she is in Goa. Astha gets up, begins to taunt Sid. She tells him, so Sia cannot stop herself from going to Goa. I think there is some reason. Do you know anything? I think she has a boyfriend. Sid is upset does not like it.

Sid comes to Simran's room. He tells her that Astha had come. Simran asks him why she did not meet me. Sid says she did not have the courage to meet you. Simran is sad, says not courage, she did not like to meet me. Sid says do not think like that. Simran says i do not know whether i know her well. But i know that you are trying to cheer me with your false hopes. Simran says good you came here. I wanted to talk to you. She says it is about Sia. Sid is worried. Simran continues that Sia is small, to me, she is like Astha. I cannot talk to her as she might get hurt. You are her friend, she trusts you, so you try to talk to her. Sid does not understand anything. Simran says i maybe wrong, i hope i ma wrong. But I feel Sia is getting into a relationship that is not good to her. She says she is getting involved with a person much older to her. Infact by 25 years. Sid is shocked, asks do you mean to say she is in love with Anand? Simran nods her head. I am not sure, i think Sia has not seen her father. Anand is father figure for her. But she is considering that this attachment and feelings for him are true, she feels he is the man in her life. This is wrong. You have to advise her. I do not know whether Anand has the same feelings. But we have to stop her before it is too late. She is very vulnerable now, she says.

Sia is again at Anand's house. Anand screams at her, why are you here again? I told you not to come back. Sia says the other day, when i told you about my story, you felt hurt. You were disturbed. I wanted to ask sorry. Anand says it is ok. Sia says i talked to Dr. Simran today. Anand is shocked. He asks about what? Sia says i spoke to her about you and me. I talked to her about our relationship. Anand is confused, he asks what relationship? What did she says? He asks. Sia says she was not agreeable. But i do not care about anyone. We can be together, she says. Anand shrugs off, what makes you think we can be together, he screams. Just bcos i allow you into my house, i talk to you, we cannot have a relationship. You have a father fixation, this is not love. Beleive me, he says. He then gets wild at her, asks her to go out. Sia is crying. She sits, says i will not go. Anand then goes near her, asks her why do you always force me to push you out of my house? Saying this, he takes her by the hand, pushes her out of the house. He closes the door. Sia is again out, crying, calling for him. Anand is frustrated, does not know what to do. He has his hands over his hips in disgust. Sia is crying, sits on a bench there, crying.

Update 2nd June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 02 June 2005 at 11:30am

Sid proposes to Sia!!!

Sia sees the locked door, cries and leaves the place. Anand is sad, thinks i only wish good for you, Sia. Do not mistake me. I see you as my daughter Astha. So God bless you both.

Simran is at Abh's parents home. She is talking to them that i always missed Abhi with me. But today, I missed Astha's father. If Abhi was here, I think he would have handled his daughter better. Just then, Astha comes in with number of bags in her hand screaming, see dada and dadi, Sid took me shopping, got me this. Once she gets in, sees Simran, her face becomes very angry, goes to her room. Abh's mother stops her and asks her what did you buy? Astha says i am tired, so going. Simran is upset. Abhi's parents tell her to go in and talk calmly to Astha. Simran goes in.

Astha throws all the bags on the ground, they lie scattered. She hears a knock on her door. She pretends to be asleep , lying down. Simran enters, sees the bags on the floor, then sees Astha turning her back, closing her face with her hand. Simran goes out, tells Abh's parents that Astha is indeed very tired. She slept. They are surprised. Simran says i know her, when she gets sleepy, she becomes very irritable. She then leaves seeking their blessings.

Sia is in her room, crying. She tells herself He has not understood me at all. Does not get my feelings. She then questions herself, am i having a father fixation? I was always with my mother and nani for all my life. I do not know what father's love is. I want to search for my mother. But even now, i want to know who my father was also? I have never known a man in my life. So what do i think? Are these baseless arguments? , she asks herself, is very disturbed.

Sid is in his house, lost in thoughts. Urmila comes there, sees a gift wrapped present in his room. She then takes it, goes near him, asks him if he had got a present for her, then why did he not give? She then tries to open the wrapper, when Sid says this is not for you. Urmila asks is it for Sia? Sid starts to say yes, then says not for Astha. Urmila looks surprised, asks why will you get a gift for Astha? Yes, it is a different issue that she will demand things from you, but she then asks why have you not given this gift to Sia? Sid says she is not here, gone to Goa. Sid looks very worried. Urmila asks him do you like her? Sid says yes, i like her. But i do not know whether she has the same feeling towards me. I do not understand her. She is going thro' a lot of personal turmoil in her life. So i cannot tell her. Urmila says yes , i know, but she is handling it very maturely. See our Astha, has created so much of problems. She says Astha trusts you a lot. Sid agrees. He says she is my true friend. He then says Simran aunty always says mine and Astha's friendship is more like Simran's and papa's. Urmila says yes, but more than friendship, people actually suspected their relationship. She actually indicates herself, but Sid does not understand, asks what? Urmila says you have to know that Astha also has the same feelings. Even though you both might be great friends, some where down the line, you might differ in some views. You may never know. One might have different feelings for the other. One's view point might be different, she says.

Bhavani and Abhi are having a talk. Bhavani says Sia is very cunning. Abhi says she is not. I do not want to meet her, that is it. Bhavani disagrees. He says you talked to her, gave her the leniance, now changed your mind. You have a soft corner for her. Abhi says she is very close to Simran. I see Simran in her. Bhavani asks so you are moved. He says as Sia has a father fixation, you have a daughter fixation. Abhi does not agree, he says you have misunderstood. THis is rubbish. Bhavani says i know, whn i asked you whether i can get Astha's photo, your immediate reaction was can you get it? I remember it. Somewhere inside you, you have it in you. Abhi says you are a germ, keep attacking me, he goes away saying this.

Sid is thinking in his hospital cabin with a paper in hand, when Sia comes there. Sid does not notice. Sia sits, then Sid sees her. He is surprised, asks her when did you come? Sia says when you were engrossed in that paper, i was wondering whether you are a doctor or a journalist. He replies i am a doctor. He thne asks her how was Goa? She says good. Did you meet Anand, he asks. She says yes and no. He asks why? She says he was busy. Sid says you could have been there for some more days. Sia says no, he does not understand me, he does not love me. It is one-sided, she says. This is life, she adds.

Astha is lying on her dadi's lap. She asks her were papa and mama in love? Or was my mama's love one-sided? She says they were in love. Abhi's father comes there, says But Neha did not understand Abhi. Simran tried her best to keep them together. Astha says i will not be like tha,t if this happens to me. She becomes very serious, says if i come to know that somebody else loves the person i love, i will not spare her. I am very possessive about that.

Saurabh is there to meet Astha. Astha sees him, hugs him. Saurabh also cries. he says i have come to take you home. I miss you, he says. Astha says i miss you too. Till then, Astha looks upset. But when Saurabh says my daughter is upset, waiting for you, does not lseep all night, keeps questioning herself, not eating, why suffer like this? , Astha gets upset. She has been waiting for you, She is your mother, he says. Astha looks at Neha's photo. Saurabh says i cam ehere bcos i cannot see her suffering anymore. Come see, how much she is suffering without you, he says. Astha gets wild, screams so, you too came here just bcos of your daughter. You did not come here for Astha's love. Nobody thinks about me and did not think about my mother too. All think about Dr. Simran. She is not my mother, she screams and goes in. Saurabh cries, Abhi's parents are also upset.

Abhi has got the first print of his new book .He gives the copy to Bhavani. Bhavani sees the cover. The book is named Morals. He says your introductions are always great. You get so many comparisons from all things. I do not know from where you bring in references. Sometimers, you refer Mahabharat, Rajneesh, Sapre, as he is saying, he sees the page where is written This book dedicated to Sia. He is shocked. Abhi says so what? Bhavani says you are amazing. You scold her, ask her not to meet you, then do this. You are really confused, he says. Abhi says i am not confused, you are confused. So when she reads this book and sees this, what will she think, Bhavani asks. You like her, he says. Abhi says i like her, but this is not love, i know that. Bhavani says i believe you, bcos i know your secrets in life. But she will not believe. Abhi says i don't care, it makes no difference to me.

Sia is in her room, is thinking about Anand's words. She thinks about he saying Father fixation. Sid comes there. Sia sees him , calls him in. Sid asks her what were you thinking? I know it was about Anand. But were you thinking or were you worried? Sia gets upset, says i love him, so you know what i go thro'. It is not wrong if i think of him. Sid says not wrong. Sia says the people who have known about me and Anand, think this is abnormal. Sid says i don't think it is abnormal. But it is unusual. He is 25 years elder. Just think.This is somewhat a father-daughter age. A generation gap. Sia quickly adds not in mind. Sid agrees, then says i know a little of psychology. You do not have papa. This has affected you. When he talked good things to you, you got attracted, developed feelings. I understand this. Sia says maybe true. But this is onesided. Sid says i know he said get out from here, to you. But you still have not got over it. I can understand, he says. Sia says how can you understand? Sid says bcos i am also in a similar situation. Sia is surprised, asks are you in love? Sid agrees. She asks how do oyu know it is onesided? Sid witha smile on his face, says i know, bcos it is you. Sia is shocked to hear this.

Update 6th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 11:33am

Astha gets to know that Sia loves Sia!!!

Sia is shocked to hear this. Sid is smiling. He asks her what, i was joking. Sia does not know how to react. She asks him but you said you love me. Sid smiles, turns aside, does not face her. Then he says so what, i say this to so many people. I tell this to my hospital staff when i am happy, i tell this to my friends. So this does not mean i love all. This is my mannerism. Sia is happy, gives out a sigh of relief. She says Oh God, i thought you are serious. Sid is sad. Sia says anyway, you came here, distracted my thoughts. Sid says i have given the ad in the regional paper too, translated the whole thing. Sia is happy. She says you do so much for me, thanks him. Sid says you always do only that, why not treat me with dinner? Sia agrees, says why not now? Please be seated in the restaurant, i will come after getting changed. Sid asks why change? Sia says i am dining with a doctor, so need to be well dressed. She pushes him out of the room, says she will be there soon. Sid leaves for the restaurant. Sia then smiles, says to herself, he is so sweet. I wil really consider what he told me about Anand. He and Simran are very concerned about her, she will definitely think about Anand now.

In the restaurant, Sid is seated. A piano music is played. Sid is restless ly waiting for Sia. He gets a call from Astha. He tells her that he is tired after shopping with her. He is busy. Astha says i want to talk to you. I want to tell you something. Sid is upset, says i am busy. I will talk to you later. He keeps the phone. Astha is sad. She thinks, then calls Sia. Sia is in her room, almost ready. She picks up. Astha tells her i want to talk to you. Are you busy? Sia says tell me. Astha says i want to decide something, so wanted your advise. Sia says come over here. Astha says yes, i will be there. Sia says another well wisher of yours is here. Astha thinks and says is Sid there? Sia says yes, he is here. Astha is shocked. She asks her what is he doing? Sia says we are dining together, you too join. I am waiting. Astha after disconnecting the phone is angry, gives a very stary look.

Sid is still in the restaurant waiting for Sia. Sia comes there, dressed in a black dress. Sid sees her, gets lost in her looks. He keeps seeing her. She comes near him, gives a very broad smile. Sid keeps looking at her. Sia calls him aloud, then he realises that he was day dreaming. They both sit. Sia asks Sid why did you not order food? Sid says i was waiting for you to come. Sia says we will wait for little longer as Astha is coming. Sid is shocked. Astha and here, he asks. Sia says she called me just now. She wanted to discuss something with me, so i asked her to come. I even told her that you are here. Sid is upset, asks her did u tell i am here? Heis worried, says she called me too. But i said i am busy with work. Sia says why did u say that? I asked her to come bcos she had to talk about some important decision. Sidc says i know her. Her important things will be very strange. Just wait and see, she will come and tell you, i am going for amovie tomorrow. Sia scolds him, says you are mean. She is very innocent. She has been protected by Simran, so cannot face life, does not have to guts to tackle relationship, so is angry with hermother. I am sure she wants to talk about this. She is longing to get back to her mother. So i called her here. Sid says i do not see her talking this. Astha comes there. Astha and Sia hug. Sid wishes Astha. But Astha ignores Sid. She sits down. Sia asks her what is the matter. Astha asks Sia is she busy, can she talk now? Sia says ofcourse, we have been waiting for you. Sia asks her yesyou have to decide, your mother is also worried for you. Astha at once says this is a career decision. She says i always wanted to be a doctor. I carried Simran's steth everywhere, wanted to be a doctor. But now, after thinking, i want to stop it. Sid is angry. He just blasts at her. Astha gets angry too. She says this is my life. I have thought of different options now. I am not becoming a doctor. Sid asks her what happened to you? Astha says you do not have to interfere in my matters. Sid says i am your friend. Astha says i have every right to choose my own career. Sid says i know the reason. You have always wanted to be a doctor like Simran. Now that you know that she is not your real mother, you do not want to become a doctor. Astrha says Doctor is not a single profession available. There are other professions too. For example, my father was a photographer, then turned to a writer. My mother was a journalist. Sid gets more angry, says so just bcos you rreal parents were something else, you want to take up what they did. You cannot be so childish, this is a very immature act. You have no brains , he screams. Astha gets wild. She says this is my decision. Sia tries to calm them both, says to Sid this is her decision, we have to respect it. Astha says i wanted to inform only this to you. Sid is very unhappy.

Simran is talking to Abhi's parents in their house. Simran says its ok that she has decided on one thing. I have always told her that just bcos i am a doctor, she need not become a doctor. Abhi's parents are worried, tell Simran that she has taken this decsion in haste just bcos she deos not want to follow Simran. They worry that her decision might give her pain later. Simran tries to console them, says she will get over it, she has taken the decision, she respeacts Astha's decision. As they are talking, Astha calls from Sia's room. She asks her dadi permission for staying with Sia overnight. Dadi is worried,says no, but Astha pleads and tells her hat she has lots to talk to Sia. In day time, she cannot do it as Sia will be busy. So she wishes to talk the whole night. Simran nods her head, so Abhi's mother gives her the permission. Astha keeps the ohine saying one day we will keep Sia too in our house. Abh's mother after keeping the phone says just bcos of you , i agreed Simran, otherwise i was not for it. Simran says she is with Sia. Simran says i believe and trust Sia. No worries when Astha is with her. Abhi's father says Sia is very mature, she fournd out her friends' culprits, now searching for her mother. She must be Astha's age, but she is so determined in life. Simran agrees and says she is a brave girl.

Sid is in his house dreaming. Sia and Astha are in bed. They are talking to each other. Astha asks her why was Sid here? Sia says he is helping her with the ad. Then he came here to talk to her about Anand. He was telling her that she has a father fixation, 25 years is too much, you have created an ideal image of your father's, so getting attracted towards Anand. Simran also felt it. Infact, Anand also told her the same thing. Sia says so i feel so many people cannot be wrong. Astha says Sid is interfering too much in your personal matter. Sia says at first , i too felt so. but then realised that he is concerned. He is taking care of the ads. He is helping me find my biological mother. When i was in Goa, he actually met some people for me. She at once says I love him. Astha is shocked, asks What? Sia laughs, says this is what he also told me, you are also shocked is it. He said he has this mannerism of saying I love you to people whom he appreciates. So told me today. I love you Sia. Astha is upset. She gets into thoughts. Sia then says he then said he was joking. He is so sweet, she says.

Simran is working on her computer, asks for coffee to Shaguna. Shaguna says i wil not give. Simran says she is not feeling sleepy, so wants one. Shaguna says coffee will not induce sleep, infact she will get sleep if the one she is thinking of, comes here now. This makes Simran cry. She tells Shaguna how much i think that this girl will come back to me, she is going far. She cries, says she now does not want to become a doctor. Shaguna is stunned, asks why? Shaguna says i want to meet her, i will give her a slpa, tell her how much you miss her. I will make her understand what you have done for her. Simran says i want her love not by force, or just bcos she has done so much to her. I want her to call me mother once with whole heart, Simran cries. Shaguna cries too, says she will understand your love one day, will come back to you. Simran runs in, Shaguna cries.

Sia is alseep. Astha slowly sees Sia's mobile placed. She slowly gets up, takes her mobile. She then goes to the other side of the room, slowly sends a SMS to Sid. She keeps watching whether Sia is getting up. Sid gets the SMS. He is very excited when he sees that it is from Sia. He reads it. It says Tell me frankly, do you reall y love me? I am asking you this bcos you do not have the mannerism of tellling this to everybody, i know this. Sid smiles and thinks. astha has silenced the ringer of Sia's mobile. She keeps it and lies down. She then sees the mobile ringing. She goes again, picks it up. She goes to the curtain and talks in Sia's voice. Sid says so you got to read my mind. I have to tell you that it was not a joke. I have always loved you. But whenever i wanted to tell you, you were lost in your problems, so was waiting for a right time. Astha has tears in her eyes. She asks in Sia's voice, so you got the rgiht time. Sid says yes. He says I love you very much. I have not experienced this feeling before, after seeing you, i have got this feeling. I am in love with you, he says. Astha is shocked, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Update 7th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 07 June 2005 at 11:37am

Astha tries to kill herself, Simran asks Sia to go out of Sid's life!!!

Astha is crying, she cuts the phone. Sid is happy that he has told his mind to her. Astha cries, sees Sia. She just goes awasy from there.

The next morning, Astha is in her room. Her dadi comes there, asks her to come for breakfast. Astha says she does not want it. Seeing Astha tensed, Dadi goes to her, asks her what the problem is. Astha screams, saying why cannot you understand? She then goes to her cot, sits. Dadi comes near her, asks her not to get upset. She asks her what the matter is. She came home in the night itself, did not eat anything. Now, she has made her favourite aloo paratha, still she is not interseted in eating. Astha gets wils, she tells her nothing is wrong. She screams. Dadi gets upset, says you do whatever you want, eat or do not eat, but why do u get angry at petty things? Astha says rudely, if anybody tries to call me, tell them i am sleeping. Do not wake me. Dadi goes, worried. Astha continues to cry.

Dadi comes to the table where Dada and Dadi are having breakfast. She tells her husband that Astha is angry for some reason, not talking, not eating. He says its ok, leave her. Just then, there is a call. It is Sia. Dadi picks up, Sia is worried. She tells Dadi Astha is not seen in the room. She thought she might have gone for a walk, so waited. But she did not come. She asks whether Astha is there. Dadi very apolegitic to her, says she has come back. It is like this that Astha does not get sleep in other rooms, she needs her own room. So she mighgt have come back. Sia says she did not even tell me. Dadi says you were sleeping, so Astha might not have wanted to wake you up. Sia says i want to talk to her. Dadi says she is sleeping, her mobile is also off. Sia tells her to ask Astha to call her as soon as she gets up. Dadi says yes and cuts.

She then tells her husband that she has to keep lying to people bcos of this girl. She says this girl gives worries to all, enjoys giving them worries. I am fed up of her. Dada says i will talk to her, gets up. Dadi stops him, says let her cool down, then we can talk. Dadi then is reminded of Abhi. She says Abhi when small, was also like this. He used to get angry for nothing, then come running asking sorry. She then thinks where Abhi is? Does he think of us? Her husband asks her not to think, asks her to have her breakfast.

Abhi is writing something, when Bhavani comes there. He is all smiles, itching to tell something. Abhi notices this, tells him to spit out what he wants to say. He is having lines of worries on his forehead. Bhavani laughingly says, it is a very interesting news. You will get a ray of light in your otherwise sad eyes.Abhi says my eyes are bright always, so you come out with what you want to say. Bhavani says a world famous doctor is coming to Goa from Mumbai for conference. Abhi says so what, the doctor is famous, so is coming? Bhavani says if the doctor is Dr. Simran, then you will meet her, she will meet you, eyes will meet, feelings of the heart will meet, then anything can happen, he says. Abhi smiles, says i will not mee t her. Do you think i am waiting for such an opportunity? Bhavani says i bet, you will meet her. He says a bet of 10000Rs. Abhi smiles. Bhavani leaves, Abhi is lost in thoughts.

Sid is at Sia's room. He is showing her the SMs, asks who sent it? Sia very innocently , says i do not know, your girl friend must have sent. Sid smiles, says you sent it. Sia is surprised, says i did not send it, when this message was sent, i was sleeping. Yes, this is sent from my mobile, but i did not send it. Sid says i was very happy that you accepted my love, so came here excited. Stop joking. Sia then very seriously says i did not send. Sid asks then who? Sia says probably Astha. Sid is shocked. He asks Astha, why? Sia says she has told me that she loves you. She loves you very much. She never told this to you, so probably wanted to tell you that. So used my mobile and name. But the contents were hers. Sid is shocked. He then remembers what he said to her, so rushes out saying oh my god. Sia does not understand what the matter is.

Astha is crying very badly. She gets up in despair, throws all the bedsheets and pillows to the ground, then sees a glass tumbler there. She takesit, is about to drop it on the ground when she realises that it will create a noise. So she wraps the tumbler in a bedsheet, breaks it, with less sound, then takes a piece, cuts her hand from it. She then get unconscious with pain.

Dada and Dadi knock Astha's door, but she does not open. They call Simran who is on her way to the hospital. Simran asks them not to panic, she says she is coming. Sid is driving towards Astha's house. He is restless and tensed. Sid comes home, tries to break open the door. Finally the door gives way, opens. Sid, Dada and Dadi get in, see Astha lying in a ppol of blood. All are shocked. Sid screams Oh my god, takes his kerchief, ties a knot over her bleeding hand. Take her in an ambulance.

The next scene is the hospital scene where Astha is treated. They bring her to the room, where she is being given blood. Simran is there. She sits near an unconscious Astha, never stops crying. Sid is upset, just then he gets a call from Sia. Sid tells her that Astha had got a doubt that i love Sia. So she pretended to talk in Sia's voice to get to know my feelings. I thought it was you, told everything. Now, Astha could not bear this, tried to commit suicide by cutting her hand. Now we are in the hospital. Simran is there. Sia asks how Astha is. Sid says she is unconscious. She volunteers to come. Sid says no, Astha will again react wild, he says. He promises her to keep her informed.

Simran in in the room sitting very near Astha. She keeps looking at Astha. Astha for once opens her eyes. She sees Simran. Simran tries to touch her, Astha turns her face, closes her eyes again. Simran cries more. Simran bends her head over the cot, cries a lot. A nurse comes there, so she controls her tears, comes out.

Simran is sitting in the lobby with Abhi's parents. They tell each toher that Astha is a brave girl, is not so very weak in heart. Something must have gone wrong for her to do this. Simran cries. They pity Simran, say we do not know when your testing times will end. Sid is hearing all this. He comes to Simran, tells her he want to talk to her, asks her to come to the cabin. Simran goes with him. Dada and Dadi are surprised.

Simran asks Sid what the matter is in her cabin. Sid cries, says you know i won't cause harm to Astha intentionally. But, unknowingly, i am responsible for Astha's condition. Simran is shocked, asks Sid to sit and explain. Sid says i love Sia. But i never got the guts to tell her. Astha got a doubt about this. So she pretended to be Sia, talked from her mobile. I thinking it is Sia, put down my feelings to her. I now got to know from Sia that Astha loves me. Believe me, i treat Astha only as my best friend, nothing more. I cannot imagine that she has different feelings for me. Sid says sorry. I cannot be returning all your favour to Astha giving her worries and sorrow. I cannot do this. This happened unintentionally. I am sorry, i am responsible for what happened. He cries a lot. Simran asks him to control and goes. Sid cannot control his tears.(I could not control my despair, as he cried, infact i started laughing, Please Ajay Sinha, never make Sid cry bcos he cannot cry, he emotes very shabbily.)

Simran goes straight to Sia's hotel, knocks her room. Sia is surprised to see Simran. Simran just enters, tells Sia you may not have been expecting me, but i had to come. She says i do not have a habit of beating around the bush. Let me be plain, She asks Do you love Sid? Sia says i do not love him, you know that. Simran says then why are you in his life? Sia is shocked. Simran says i know that i am being rude to you. But, you also know that another person is madly in love with Sid. When you know this, why are you with Sid? You also know that Sid loves you. You also know that you cannot reciprocate his love bcos you are also in love with somebody else. So why are you allowing him in your life? If he is with you, he will always think of you, never think of Astha. When you know that this is on-sided love, why do yo allow Sid near you? Why are yo hurting Astha? I think it is better that you go out of Sid's life, go out of this place. You are also a girl ,in love. So you must understand the apin of Astha. Leave Sid alone, Simran says very sternly. Sia just blinks, as though she did not expect this from Simran.

Update 8th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 11:28am

Sia sees Anand's new book dedicated to her, Archana discovers that Sia is in love with Anand!!!

Sia is shocked to hear what Simran said. She is crying. Sia tells Simran Glad that you told me. I promise you that i will go away from here. I will go away from Sid and you all. Yes, this is the truth that if i go away, Sid will realise. Thanks for helping me, thanks for this advise, she says. Simran says bye to her and leaves without uttering anything. Sia closes the door, cries a lot. Simran is also shattered.

In the hospital, Simran is very upset,is in her cabin, crying. Urmila comes there for some reason, sees Simran upset, asks her what the matter is. Simran asks her you know me from how many years? What kind of a person am i? Think of me as a person, answer. Urmila says you are a very good person, who never is slefish, puts down deserving people, abuses or hurts others. Simran cries a lot. She tells Umrila these are the things that i did today. Urmila is shocked. Simran says i was selfish, I hurt Sia today. I went to her and in plain words asked her to get away from our life and country. I actually hurt Sid and Sia's friendship, literally closed the chapter. This is all bcos i love Astha. I was very selfish. Simran breaks down. She says i just told that kid thisnad came. I did not even ask her sorry. Why will she ever forgive me? Tellme. Why will she? Simran cries a lot. Urmila tries to console her, tells Simran you were not selfish. You did what you thought was right. Simran knows she was wrong. Says sorry . I am sorry, breaks down.

Sia is calling the reception, telling that she is checking out, asking for a bell boy to carry luggage. She thinks to herself, i am responsible for what happened, i should have done this before. I will not talk to Sid .I will just leave, no clarifications for him. There is a knock on the door. She thinks it is the boy, gets up, takes her bag, asks the boy to take the luggage. But it is Sid .He says its me. Sia turns, sees him, does not react. He gives her a wrapped gift. She takes it. She says go away. There is nothing to talk. I am going. Sid is shocked. Sid asks going where? Why are you doing this to me? Why don't you understand that i love you. You are the girl in my life. Sia says i am not the girl, the girl is Astha. She loves you. Has been loving you always. I don't love you. Sid says Astha is just my friend, a family member. Please do not leave in the middle. I am sure we can sit , sort out matters, Sid says. Sia asks what is there to talk? Can you bring back old days? I have feelings for Anand. I have stopped thinking about them, i have not forgotten them. Do you think i should love you bcos you love me? Sorry. You , me Astha , we are all trapped in in love. So i am going away. If i am gone, maybe you will realise that your love to me was not love, but just infatuation, attraction. Sid says it was not infatuation. I can prove to you. Sia says we can do nothing about it. If you feel so, let it be. But i do not feel so. She pushes him out of the room forcefully saying by.e She closes the door, cries. Sid also cries.

Sia calls Archana and tells her that she is coming back. Archana is delighted. Sia says there is nothing left for her here. She will come there in tonight'flight. Archana is overjoyed, says i will receive you at the airport. Sia says no, i will come. Archana says ok.

Sid is very upset, at home. Urmila sees him crying, asks him what the matter is. Sid is restless. He says why is she doing this to me? She is not understanding my emotions, feelings. She loves me , i know that. But why is she rejecting? Urmila asks are you talking about Sia? Sid nods. He is crying(A brilliant horrible acting again) He asks Urmila why is she not understanding my love? I will hurt her and will hurt me too. I love her very much. She does not understand how much she is troubling me, he says and cries. Urmila sits near him, asks him why can you not understand the feelings and love of Astha? Why can you not understand Simran? Sid is shocked. He asks why are you telling this? Urmila says you know how much Simran loves Astha. You know she has given her life for Astha after Neha gave Astha to her. If today, you and me are alive and happy, she is responsible. Why did you forget that? If at all, we have to repay what she has done for us, you cannot be giving her sorrow. I am not forcing you. But you are blind in your emotions right now. So come out of your emotions, think calmly, she advises Sid. Sid also goes into thoughts.

Sia comes to the hospital to meet Astha. astha is in bed, Sia goes to her. She tells her sorry, bcos of me you had to undergo so much pain. Sid was yours and always remain to be yours. I am going away. I will probably never return. But i will always feel sad that iwas responsible for your pain and sorrow. I hurt you a lot. But i must tell you one thing. Only a lucky person can get a mother like Simran. She loves you a lot. Actually she came to me, not to beg for your love, but she asked me if you are not in love with Sid, then why are you spoiling Astha's life? She was actually right. If i was not here, probably, Sid would have been more close to you. Now i am going. I always want you to be happy. Wish you all the best. Take care, be happy, she says. She kisses Astha on her frehead, leaves. Astha just sees her going, no reactions from her.

Simran is very desperate at home. Sia comes there. Simran is surprised to see her. Sia tells her i am gonig back to London, came to seek your belssings. Thank you very much for what you have done to me. Actually i am nobody to you, but still, she says. Simran just nods her head, says never to say that. You are like Astha to me. Sometimes relationships are created in seconds, but they stay on for life. You are such a type, Simran says. Simran says i have done injustice to you, i know that. But hope you understand later why i did that. Hope you forgive me, she says. Sia says no necessity of forgiveness. You were actually right. We are sometimes immature. You are matured, experienced, seen life. You know what is right. I thought every word you said was correct, Sia says , she is crying. She says now you told me, i am like Astha for you. So as am other, when you have the right to scold Astha, then you can correct me too. Simran is surprised at Sia's understanding ability. She says i am amazed. You are just 20 years old, you are so mature. You have experienced a lot in life. Your mama will be proud of you. I am proud of you. May you get all the happiness. She hugs her, says my blessings will always be with you. Sia says you have given me so much of love,

closeness, i am taking all memories with me. I hope Astha gets happiness hereafter. Sia is crying, so is Simran. Sia leaves. Simran is very touched, breaks down.

As Sia is going in ther taxi to the airport, sh eopns the gift Sid gave her. It is the new book Morals By Anand. Sia sees it, is in tears. She opens it, is shocked to see that Anand has dedicated the book to Sia.

Archana is very bust cleaning and arranging Sia's room. Nani asks her to take rest, eat something. Archana says Sia will be here in a few hours, so has to get the room in perfect shape. She dusts , then opens her cupboard to arrange Sia's dresses, keeps Sia's books in the drawer, when she sees a tape there. She takes it out, it is written Meeting with Anand-Goa. Both Archana and Nani are inquisitive. They start to watch the tape. They are shocked to see Sia draped in a towel proceeding near Anand expressing her love to him. Then when a closeup of Anand is shown, Archana gets into more shock. She cannot believe what she si seeing. She gets uo, says so Sia was going to Goa to meet this person. She thne says Sia does not know that this person is her real father. Nani who is unaware of this fact is shocked. They both stand like a rock.

Update 9th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 09 June 2005 at 11:33am

Astha agrees to go to Simran's place, Archana and Nani in Goa!!!

Archana and Nani are shocked. Archana starts to cry. She says i am not understanding what to do. Why is fate playing such a cruel game? He is her father. Sia loves her own father. How is this possible? I cannot understand. How should i tell Sia this? Have i to break my secret to her? Archana cries a lot. They get a call. It is Sia. Sia is crying. Nani pikcs up the phone. Sia says i am not coming now. I have to go. Nani asks why? Sia says i am going to Goa. Archana takes the phone says you need not go there to meet that person, come back home. Sia says I love him, I have the freedom to decide my life, so i am going. I had to inform you, so did. She cuts the phone. Archana is more worried. She tells her mother, she is going to meet him. Now what do we do with her foolishness? She is in love with her own papa. How is this possible? I have done so many wrong things in life. BUt this time i cannot. I just cannot see this with my own eyes, keep quiet. We have to do something very soon. Nani agrees. Nani says we will do something and stop her.

Astha is in hospital. Sid comes there. He sits near her. Astha smiles.Sid tells her i always told you that you are very childish. But i am also not less childish. I mistook Sia's concern, friendship for love. I was wrong. It always happens that we never care ofr people who are with us. Instead, we care for people away from us. This happened with you. I could never realise your love for me. I always took you as my friend. I could not understand. Now, i have decided, understood everything. We will always be together. I will not give you any problems hereafter. I am sorry, he says. Astha gives a smile.

Next scene has Simran crying near Astha. Simran is holding her face, telling her that without you, the house did not look good. I was so upset without you. I was always fearing this would happen. So i hid the truth from you. Otherwise, i would have told this to you earlier. She hugs Astha. Astha is in tears, says i know mama. A very emotional moment, where Simran hugs Astha, Astha too reciprocates after a long time. Simran keeps saying please come back. Astha nods and says yes. Simran is very delighted, has tears of happiness now. She hugs her again, keeps saying thank you. Mama has never learnt to live without you. Thank you.

Simran comes hom,e shares the joy with Saurabh and Shaguna. They are very excited. Simran says she told me that she is coming back. My poor baby is coming back, she smiles. Saurabh says i am happy for you. I knew the love you had given her will not go to waste. She now uhas understood where she belongs to. Simran tells Shaguna to make food of her taste. I have to go to the hospital again, Astha is getting discharged in the evening. So i will bring Astha here. Shaguna then asks what about your Goa conference? Simran then remembers that she has to go. She says i cannot go, i will cancel it. How can i go when Astha is coming back? Simran calls the person in charge. He says a person will be there at the airport to receive you. Simran says i cannot make it as i have some emergency. The person says this is not possible. Please try to understand. All arrangements have been made. If you cancel at the last moment, everything will be affected. So please try to understand. Simran is sad, says i will think and call you later. She sits dejected. Saurabh and Shaguna ask her what's wrong. She then says she cannot cancel this, she has to go. Saurabh says Astha is coming after a long time. I will be here, Shaguna will be here, but if you are not here, that will make a big difference. Simran then suggests i will take Astha to her dada's place, let her be there till i come back. After i return , we can bring her here. She aslo suggests that Saurabh go and stay there with Astha. Saurabh hesitates to stay in their house, but Simran convinces him by saying Astha will be happy. Saurabh asks Simran to take Shaguna to Goa, as she has already accompanied her on many visits. Shaguna will feel good as she has to saty alone here. Simran agrees. Simran tells Shaguna to pack bags for her and for Shaguna. She will drop Astha at dada's place and will be back.

Sia has reached Goa , is in the hotel. She calls Bhavani. She tells him that she is Sia. Bhavani hesitates to talk. Sia says i have a request to make. I want to meet Anand. Just once. Bhavani asks her where are you? Sia says i am in Goa. Bhavani is frustrated. Sia says i just want to meet him only once. This is the last time. It is not possible without your effort. Bhavani rudely tells her he is staying alone from so many years, you do not have a right to interfere in his personal life. He cuts the phone. Sia cries a lot.

Simran brings Astha to Abh's parents' place. Abhi's parents are very happy to see mother and daughter together. They welcome Astha. Simran tells them that she has told Astha that she cannot avoid this conference, so is gonig. She says Astha understandds that mama cannot miss this. Astha smiles. Abhis' parents says another good news is that astha's nanu is coming to stay with her. They say we will all have a nice time. Abhi's mother tells Simran that she is going to miss everything. Simran smiles, says i will miss Astha. She then looks at Astha, says i will finish the conference, come soon. Then we will be together. Till then, you take care, she says. Simran kisses Astha on her forehead and leaves. Astha is in tears.

Abhi and Bhavani are talking. Abhi is thanking Bhavani for stopping Sia from coming here. He says i do not understand what to do with this girl. Bhavnai asks Abhi tell me do you lie her? Abhi is frustrated. Bhavani says Sia loves you. Abhi changes topic and asks him is Simran coming for the conference? Bhavani laughs, says you always change topics. But i am happy that you mentioned about Simran and are eager to meet her. Abhi is confused, says i don't know what i am going to do. Bhavani sees Sia coming. He indicates this to Abhi. Abhi s very upset. He tries to go in. Sia stops him. Sia says i had agreed to the fact that you do not like me. I was ready to leave. She then opens the book, showing the page, says then waht is this? You have dedicated this book to me. Why? You have never done such a thing before. What does this mean? What does dedication mean? You noly do this when the person is close and speacial to you. You have expressed your love in thsi page, why not open your mouth and speak? She asks. She then asks waht is true? What you said, or this book. Anand just tears that page, throws it on the floor. Sia is in tears. Sia then screams at him, by doing this, what have you achieved? Are you happy now? Why are you showing your frustration like this? Why are you avoiding me? I know that you also , when she says this, Anand gives her a slap on her cheeks .Sia is shocked. Annand goes in. Sia is crying, picks up the torn page, leaves. Bhavani is shocked.

Bhavani goes in. Abhi is dejected. Bhavani says you were always writing truth in your column and book. But now when you have to accept truth, you are not doing it. Sis loves you. So you mean slapping her will be the end. This is a very simple solution. She is brave, not like you. She has the guts to tell you that she loves you. You being intelligent, intellectual, do not know that Sia is in a very tender age. This bad move of yours can have a drastic effect on her life. She loves you, is frustrated, dejected, what if she commits suicide? Abhi gets wild, screams let her do anything. I did not tell her to love me. I don't care. Bhavani says if yo feel so, then what can i say? He then takes his mobile, writes a phone number in a book there. He tells Abhi that he has written Sia's number there. If you feel your mind has also not become lifeless like your life, you please talk to her, ask sorry. You will not become small by asking sorry. Bhavani leaves.

Abhi thinks, then decides to call. Sia is crying in ther room. She gets a call from Anand. Anand says i am sorry. I shold not have slapped you. You try and understand, i have been leading a life all alone, never used to asnwer questions. Sia asks so, if yo do not want to answer, do you slap? Anand says look, i know , i am embarasse for doing this. So i called you to ask sorry. Sia says please do not say that. I have never done things for you to ask sorry. Anand says i know. Anand thne says if you do not mind seeing me, can we meet now? Sia says if i did not want to meet you, wolud i have come here? Anand says ok. Sia is very happy, says i am coming now. Sia keeps the phone, takes her bag, happily moves to the door. She opens the door, is shocked to see Archana and Nani there.

Update 13th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 13 June 2005 at 11:33am

Shaguna sees Archana, runs behind her, Archana has an accident!!

Sia is shocked to see Archana and Nani near the door. Archana says we have come to take you back. Sia says i don;t want to go. What was the need for you to come here, she asks. Archana says you had taken time from me to look for your mother, not for any other issue. Sia is upset that she does not understand her feelings. Sia says i like him and that is the truth. Arhchana says this is enough, you do not know anything. Sia says i know everything, i am mature rnough to understand things. I have always been taking my decisions, so now what is the problem? Archana says you are not mature, you do not know the truth. Sia says she has to meet Anand now, she is going. She just goes without uttering another word. Archana and Nani are upset. Archana does not know what to do, she says i will go and stop her. Nani says Anand recognises you, so you do not go. I will go and talk to him, she says and leaves.

Astha is lying in bed when Simran comes there. She enquires about her health. Astha gets up, says she is alright. Simran tells her that nanu is here. She is on her way to Goa. She will be back soon, then they can have a very nice time together. She asks Astha what she wants from Goa? Astha says nothing. Astha's reaction is very odd. She does not seem to be happy. I don't know whether it is guilt or some volcano in her erupting. Simran gets up, she understands Astha's silence, she turns says Mama always loves you, will miss you. Astha gives a very hesitant smile. Simran leaves.

Anand and Sia are talking. Anand says i was on my own, living a life on my own. From nowhere, you came. I was out of my past, relationships, hopes and leading a recluse life. I thought i was an exception. When life was still and calm, you came like an earthquake , just moved things upside down, i was never used to interference in life, nobody asked questions to me, you came all of a sudden, it just turned my life. Sia is smiling, she says atleast i am happy that i changed your life. Even if i am an earthquake, i am happy. But you admit it. Anand is again frustrated. You were alone, i tried to share your loneliness, pain and grief. Actually you opened your house doors for me, now why are you not answeing my questions? Why are you not accpeting the fact that you love me, you made that very clear by dedicating your book to me, Sia says. Anand says this is the problem with your generation people. You know 3-4 words which you use everywhere and try to win over all. Yes, i was concerned about you. Your story made me feel sad, i was definitely concerned. I like you too. But definitely not love you, that too not in the sense that you are thinking. It was very heartening to know that young readers like you loved my philosophic books. I was amazed to see this. It does not mean i am in love with you. Love is something else. Love and Romance are two different things. Love is far more greater than romance. You are a kid now, you will not understand. But i think you will understand this someday. Sia says but nobody understood my feelings. Not even you, my mama, nani. They have come all the way here today to take me back thinking i am going in a wrong path. Anand says you are young, you will understand. He then says i have to go somewhere, so get going. He gets up. When they are talking, Nani is standing near the bushes, seeing everything. She sees Sia coming out, hides. After Sia goes out, she enters the house.

Abhi calls Bhavani and is telling him that Sia is gone. Actually i asked her to go. She is very strange, i struggled to tell her the facts, but she is not understanding. I do not know how to handle this girl. Bhavani says now get ready, you have to go to the conference. Abhi says i will not go. Bhavani says don't fool me. I know you will go to see Simran , if not meet her. Abhi is lost in thoughts. Bhavani says again to get ready and they will go. Abhi then sees Nani near the door. He tells Bhavani that he will talk later, calls her in.

Nani comes in, says i am Sia's nani. Abhi says ok. Nani just starts blasting Abhi. She asks him did u see that girl, did u see your age? Did you notice the age difference? Sia just says she is in love with you. She is madly in love. You cannot do anything. You know that she loves you, still you are silent. What do you think of yourself? She has left her mother and house for you. She is just a kid, she cannot understand all this, but what happened to you?, she screams. Anand says i know that Sia loves me. Actually she came here thinking i was the killer of her friends. She then came here again to say sorry to me. She was guilty then. I tried to wipe out the guilt from her, so talked some nice words to her. She then started thinking of starnge things, said she loves me. I tried a lot to make her understand, i tried my best, i even slapped her once in the process. Nani is shocked. But i could not close my door on her, as she is in a delicate age. I had to try and convince her and try to get that feeling out of her, i was worried that a bad move from me might make her commit some thing wrong, Anand screams. Nani is shocked, sits in the sofa. Anand also sits, calms down, says sorry to her. He then says i know that she loves me. She is a very sweet kid. But for me, she is like a daughter. I like her definitely, but not in that sense. I just cannot, he says in despair. Nani is relieved, has tears in her eyes, she holds his hands. She says i know Sia's feelings. But me and my daughter were worried that Sia might fall into a trap, take some wrong move. So we came here to take her. Anand nods and says Sia will come with you, i will talk to her, do not worry. He then says you can be relaxed and tension free regarding the doubt you have between me and Sia. Nani is in smiles.

Sia and Archana are talking. Sia is telling Archana that she will definitely come back, but she will take some time. Archana says what will you do here? Sia says why do parents always think that their kids cannot take a correct decison on thier own? Why do they always want to protect their kid? Can't i take a correct decision? Why do you always give me lectures? Give me a break, Sia says. She then sees where Nani is. She does not find her, asks Archana. Archana says she has gone down to the reception. Sia asks why did she go down? She could have called room service. Sia then says now that you both have come here, we will enjoy Goa sight seeing. I do not know when i will be back in Goa. There are fabulous beaches here. After that, you both go to London. I will come after few days. She then says she will go talk in the reception about a sight seeing program and then arrange for their tickets. Sia leaves. Archana is tensed what Anand's reaction would have been.

Nani comes to the hotel, calls Archana's room from the reception phone. She tells Archana that everything is ok. She then asks Archana to come to the reception as they cannot talk in the room before Sia. Archana says Sia is coming to the reception. Nani asks Archana to come out of the hotel.

Nani and Archana meet outside the hotel. Nani says i have good news. Anand does not love Sia. Sia's love is one-sided. Archana is very happy. As they are talking, Simran and Shaguna arrive in a car. Shaguna is seeing the place, she cannot see Archana as her face it turned to the other side. Simran tells Shaguna that she is going to check-in, asks Shaguna to come with the luggage. Shaguna agrees, she stands in the sun ,looking here and there. She is facing Nani and Archana. She can see Nani, but Archana is turned the other side.

Archana says i hade heard about relationships, but now seen them. Sia is a kid, for Anand , it was a good opportunity, but something stopped him from gettinbg near Sia. Now i am relieved. We need not tell Sia the truth. It is now easy for us to convince Sia nad take her back. She says this and slightly starts turning the other side. Nani says now you are happy, come , let us go to the room, otherwise Sia will suspect. They then turn towards Shaguna, start moving to the hotel, when Shaguna's eyes accidentally falls on Archana. She does not recollect her, but something makes her see her face again. She sees her face again. Archana and Nani are smiling and coming towards her. Shaguna recognises her. Archana sees Shaguna reacting. She also gets to recollect Shaguna. Archana tries to close her face, pulls her hair over her face, but Shaguna does not budge. She starts to say loudly that you are the one who took baby. She calls for Bhayi. Archana then decides to run away. Shaguna follows her, nani is confused, follows them.All the three run out of the resort, thro the beach sand, to the road, in the traffic. After a long chase, Shaguna misses Archana and runs the opposite direction. Archana is fatigued, stops at a place, tturns and sees whether Shahuna is coming. Nani is coming near Archana. Archana then does not realise that a car is speeding towards her, turns the other side, hits against the car, has a fall. Nani comes there, is shocked to see Archan in the ground. Shaguna who has lost Archana is crying.

Simran is searching for Shaguna in the resort, when Shaguna panting for breath comes there, tells her that she saw the lady in London. Simran first does not get anuything,later realises that Shaguna is saying that she saw the kidnapper. Simran does not believe. Shaguna says the kidnapper ran after seeing Ahaguna. If she was not the lady, why did she run? She is the one, she is here. Search her bhayi, she cries. Simran is also crying, does not know what to do.

Update 14th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 14 June 2005 at 11:39am

At last, Great news, Abhi and Simran meet!!!!

Simran calls Mumbai , talks to the commissioner. She says to him that she is in Goa right now on a conference. She has her maid withher. Her maid has identified the lady who took her daughter 18 years back. Simran says i will not get my daughter back, but just want to meet that lady once. I want to ask her why did she do that to me? What happened to my daughter? Simran says since that lady is in Goa, she needs a reference from him to the Goa police station. He says his associates will call her on her cell immediately and give the number. Shaguna comes there, is crying, she asks what did he tell? Will they search? Simran says they will call me. Shaguna cries, says if i see that lady, i will kill her. Simran then realises that she needs the sektch of that lady for identification. She decides to call Saurabh and get that woman's sketch copy thro' fax.

Sia is in her room, she is worried where Nani and Archana went without telling her. Just then, she gets a call from Nani. Nani is in the hospital, she cries and tells Sia that Archana met with an accident. Sai is shocked, asks how mama is? Nani says i do not know, you come over here, says they are in Goa General Hospital. Sia says she will come there.

Archana looks sick, Having oxygen mask over her face. Archana takes out her mask , tells Nani that I have no time. I am going, so I want to meet Anand. Nani says please do not say that you are going. Nani cries. Archana again requests her. Nani says i will bring him and goes. Archana is in thoughts.

An officer from Goa Police is talking to Simran over the phone. Simran has got the Fax from Saurabh and has Archana's sketch with her. The officer says so where did u see the lady? Simraqn says i did not see, my maid saw. The officer says we need a sketch for identification. Simran says i have it with me. The officer says a sketch of 18 years back, will not serve the purpose as she might have changed. Simran says my maid says she is the same, not changed at all. Then the officer agrees, asks Simran to fax the sketch. Simran then requests the officer that hermobile will be off from afternoon as she will be in a conference. So Simran says i will fax my room number and phone number along with the sketch. She asks the officer to keep in touch with her maid.

Sia comes to see Archana. Sia is asking her what happened , Archana removes her mask again, tells Sia that she wanted to know who her real parents are? Sia says she need not speak about it now. She asks her to rest. Archana says if i do not tell now, i can never tell. Allow me to tell, she says. She then says your mother did not sell you for money. Actually, I kidnapped you from your mother. Sia is shocked. Archana says you were taking my kid's photo with you. You put my kid's photo in your ad. So you did not get response to your ad. Actually, it was the photo of my kid who had died long back. Archana cries. Sia is more shocked. She says you did that to me. How could you do this? When they are talking, Nani comes there with Anand. Sia is crying, says how could you do this? You did this bcos i should love you, hate my own parents. Archana says i was fearing, i did not want to tell you the truth. I thought i might lose you. I have betrayed you, she says. Abhi is listening to everything, does not understand what the matter is. Archana keeps saying i kidnapped you, hurt another mother's feelings. I had lost one child, so was afraid of losing you, so i hid the truth from you. Archana then sees Anand. She calls him Anand. Sia then turns back, is shocked and surprised to see Anand there. Archana tells him, i do not know what her real name is. But i have to tell you one thing. This is your daughter. Sia is shocked, Abhi is dumbstruck. Archana calls Abhi near. She tells him that she kidnapped the kid from the street one day. She says i am sorry. Archana then tells Sia Anand is your father. Sia does not have the guts to face Anand. She just walks out of the room, passing Anand. Abhi tries to touch Sia, Sia just passes out of the room. Abhi then with his eyes, and hands, asks Archana whether this is his kid. Archana nods, says i am sorry. Anand is in tears of joy. He goes out of the room behind Sia.

Sia is crying very heavily, she runs to the beach. Abhi runs after her calling her name. Sia is about to jump into the beach water when Abhi holds her. She tries to move out of his clutches, tries to jump, Abhi keeps saying do not do this. Sia says i cannot. I cannot accept thid. This is false. She keeps saying that this is not correct. Abhi holding her says why will she tell such a lie at this moment? This is true. Sia cries a lot, is feeling very guilty. She says i do not want to live. Abhi cannot control her, slaps her. She gets calm. She says hit me, hit me for what i have done. She falls on him. Abhi hugs her. He tries to control her. Sia keeps asking why this happened to me? How could i do this mistake? Why did i do this? Abhi tries to console her, holds her affectionately, says it was just an attraction for you. You try and understand my point. Do not feel guilty. Listen here. I realised that you are like my daughter, isn't it? Sia says i am sorry. Abhi very passionaltey says you need not be sorry. Do not have to be. A very emotional scene, Abhi and Sia hug each other. Sia crying hugging her father. Abhi and Sia hugging each other, behind the waves of the sea calm down after a tide.

Abhi and Sia are in the house. Abhi is drenched. Sia is sitting in the bed, still crying. Abhi sits near her. Sia tries to take her eyes from him. Abhi says you need not move your eyes from me. You have not made any mistake. People who are guilty do this, you need not be. He touches her, holds her cheek, says this is no crime my child. It was not a mistake. If you had known this truth earlier, you would not have done or said what you did. Sia says i do not know. But i can never forgive myself for what i did. Abhi then tries to make her lean on his shoulders, says life is full of incidents. Pain adn grief come hand in hand. The preson who comes out of this, lives life. Life teaches many things. After this, you will understand life better. This is an experience for you. From childhood, you have not seen a father figure. So, the very first man you saw was me. You got attracted to me. You developed a closeness and love towards me. I am not saying this to increase your guilt. You did not do any mistake. This happens. Why have i to tell you all this? There is no need. You are a brave girl. Infact, braver than me. You came here to search for Victor and Divya's killer. You then came to my house, developed an affection, openly told me your feelings. You were brave enough to tell me all that. Iwas not treating you well then, but still you managed to tell me all things. Now, with the truth we have come to know, it will take time for us to accept it. But we have time with us. Sia is still thinking. He ask what are you thinking? Sia says even before , i had many questions to ask. Now with this new relationship too, i have many questions. But i want to ask just one name. I want to know whp my mother was. I have come all the way to know this. Abhi touches her, asks her do you want to know her, meet her? Sia cries, says i am desperate to meet her. Abhi says i told you i have to go out. So i will come back and speak to you. Sia says you cannot answer this question. Abhi says i will answer this question of yours as soon as i come back. I promise. Till then be here. He says pick up some dress of your size from this almirah. He is about to leave, when Sia asks him will you go with drenched pants? Abhi pats her, says this will dry up. He goes.

The next scene is the Conference Hall. This is a program on HIV-Aids Awareness Program. Simrna is completing her speech. She thanks all people concerned. She then ends her speech. A huge roar of applause is heard. Simran gets down the dias. She starts to put her autograph to people seeking. Photos are being taken. Just then, Simran hears somebody calling her. She lifts her head while signing autograph. She sees a person standing before her. She gives the sgined book to him. As he moves away, Abhi is standing behnid. Simran just glances at the man before her. She is in for a very happy surprise. She keeps looking at him. Abhi si ni tears. All leaves the room. Just Abhi and Simran stand. Both keep looking at each other's eyes. In the background, a song is played(Aata hai lekin yeh waqt bada hi bewaqt hai)...Very apt lyrics. Abhi comes near Simran. Abhi has tears in his eyes, so has Simran. They keep looking at each other as though their entire world begins there and ends there. The episode ends.....

PS: This was the most awaited episode in Astitva. So a comment on this. Fantastic acting by Simran, Abhi at the end. Great display of emotions by Abhi and Sia near the beach. Fantastic dialogues written for Abhi, greatly executed by Varun. Fantastically portrayed by the director, Ajay Sinha. Hats off to him!!!!

Update 15th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 15 June 2005 at 11:31am

Abhi, Simran, Sia Reunion, Archana dies!!!

Another beautiful episode!!!!

Oh God, i missed the first scene. When i switched on, Abhi is crying, has tears running down his cheeks. He asks Simran look at my eyes, do i have tears? Simran then wipes away his tears. Abhi smiles while crying. Simran then starts crying . Abhi then wipes her tears. They both hold each other. They are very excited to see each other, are speechless for a moment. Then they sit there on the dias, start talking. Simran says i always thought whether i will meet you again or not. If at all i meet you, what will i do, how will i react? Will i pour out my complaints, ask questions. But then i used to tell myself that after a point, the questions themselves become answers. There is no use of complaining. No meaning in that. Today after seeing you after such along time, i have only one question to ask. Simran is crying all the way. She asks him why did you lose 18 long years of your life like this? Abhi then in tears says not 18 years. It is 18 years, 8 months. Simran then gives a smile amidst crying, asks what about hours? Abhithen sees his watch, smiling and says 20 hours. They both cry again. Abhi says i am sorry, very sorry. You were telling something, he says. Simran continues to say that i want to ask you that what was the reason in you losing the biggest part of your life like this? After so many years, now i want to ask you whether you are happy with the decision you made? Simran keeps seeing Abhi. He asks what are you seeing. Simran says i do not have any complaints. Abhi says i know you wil never have any complaints. This actually will increase my guilt. Simran is surprised, asks guilt why? Simran says you never hid anything from me. Abhi says but the circumstances in which i left you you sohuld be hating me. Simran says right, then laughs. She says you are not the only person who thinks i hate you. Abhi also has a laugh. Simran says over the years, many close people have asked me whether i hate you or not? Abhi says you have every right to hate me. Simran says i have always remembered you, have got surprised bcos of that. But one thing is for sure. Even if i wanted to hate you, i can never hate you. Simran sees him, cries. Abhi also cries. Simran says but i have always missed you. Simran then asks Abhi will you not ask about Astha? Abhi smiles, turns to her side, says i know where our Astha is and how she is. But you do not know. Simran is surprised at the answer. Abhithen says its late, come we will go. Simran asks where? Abhi says there is a place in this town which i call my house. It is not a house without you, but if you come there for few hours, it will turn into a house. They both get up, start.

Its night. Abhi and Simran enter the house. Simran goes in, sees the house clean and neat. She glances around the house, sees lots of books on the shelves, sees paintings on the wall. She is happy, cries with joy. She then turns to the other corner of the room, is shocked to see Sia sitting in a chair and sleeping. Simran is shocked to see Sia there. Abhi sees Sia too. Simran is surprise, asks Abhi how come she is here? She went back to London, but how come she is here? She then sees Abhi and Sia. She then starts recollecting things, she says Sia used to come to Goa to meet Anand. Simrna is shocked. She asks Abhi ,Abhi are you Anand? Abhi nods his head. Simran keeps her hand to her mouth. She tries to speak slowly, witohut disturbing Sia. She says to him, Abhi Sia is a kid. She is very young. Do you know the feelings she has? She is in love with you. She is a kid. She is your daughter's age. Abhi says not daughter's age. She is our daughter. Simran gets a shock. Abhi says this is our Astha, Simran. Simran cries. She keeps seeing Sia from a distance, cannot just control her tears. Abhi asks her to go near and meet her daughter. Simran walks slowly towards her, thinking she might wake her little daughter from sleep. She silently goes near her. Sia is sleeping in the chair in a sitting posture. Simran keeps looking at her sitting very close to her. Simrna is crying. Abhi then goes near Simran, squats to the floor, very near Simran. He then holds Simran's hands. Simran then touches Sia. A soon as Simran touches, Sia gets up. She sees Simran before her. She gets up. She is shocked to see Abhi and Simran together with Abhi placing his hand over Simran's shoulders. Sia asks how come you are here, Simran aunty? Abhi says you wanted to know who your mama was. He then points to Simran, says this is your mother. Sia starts to cry. She is surprised. Simran is also crying. They both hug each other. Sia starts to cry loudly. She starts to scream in joy and sorrow, She has mixed feelings. She screams and says i have been desperate to see my mother. I never expected that you will be my mother. Simran and Sia hug each other. Simran kisses her. Sia cries very loudly, Simran tries to console her, holds her tightly in her arms. Abhi also cries seeing mother-daughter union. They both keep hugging each other crying a lot. Sia keeps calling her mama. Abhi is happy.

Shaguna gets a call from the police that the lady has been admitted in Goa General Hospital. Shaguna keeps the phone, decides to go there.

Nani comes to Abhi's place. Abhi opens the door. He calls her in. Simran is sitting in the sofa with Sia lying on her lap. They both are seeing each other and talking pleasant things. Nani comes there. Sia gets up when she sees her. Nani tells Sia that Archana is dying. She tells her Archana has given you mother's love. Come and meet her once before she dies. Simran does not recognise Nani. Abhi introduces Nani to Simran. Viceversa too. Nani pleads Sia. She ask Abhi to bring her. Simran then tells Sia that you should go.

In the hospital, Nani comes back. Archana removes her mask, asks she did not come ,is it? I know she hates me. For the second time, i took her happiness away. I was not wrong mama. But Sia does not even want to see me before i die. Archana is crying. She is panting for breath. She calls mama. She keeps crying. Nani is helpless.

Shaguna comes there, recognises Archana. She then starts to pull her from bed, asks her where is her baby? What did u do with her? Justh then, Sia comes in. Sia goes near Archana, holds her hands. Abhi and Simran too enter the room. Shaguna sees Simran first. Then she glances at Abhi. She sees very slearly again, then as Abhi comes near, Shaguna recognises him. She is shocked to see him. Abhi also sees her. She then goes to him, says Saab. Abhi holds her hands. Shaguna then tells Simran that this is the lady who kidnapped Baby. Simran asks her to keep quiet. She then throws her hand in the direction of Sia, sitting near Archana and says this is our Astha. Shaguna has tears in her eyes, cannot believe what she is seeing. She then goes ot Sia. She hugs her, she laughs, cries. She hugs her calling her my baby. Sia also hugs Shaguna. Archana is pleased to see this. Archana then is panting more., She folds her hands, then says to all. Please forgiveme if you can. She then tunrs to Sia, says i know that you mama will never forgive me. But i have a right to demand forgiveness from you. I have taken care of you fo rso many years, for so many years, you have been calling me mama. Sia begins to cry. Archana says thought ours was a false relationsihp, please forgive me Sia. She keeps reapeating the same words to Sia , saying this she breathes her last. Sia screams mama. She falls on her. Nani is also crying. So are Simran, Abhi and Shaguna. The episode ends with a picture of Archana's lying dead.

Update 16th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 16 June 2005 at 11:41am

Simran, Abhi, Sia make a happy family!!

Abbas Khan is replaced by Vishal Singh.

All are there in Abhi's house. Bhavani, Shaguna, Abhi, Simran, Sia, Nani. (Surprise of surprises. Sia has a long hair, suddenly from nowhere, her hair has grown in one episode. She has her hair left loose hitting her shoulders. She looks very cute. She loks totally different. ) Nani is telling all that Archana lost her kid when it was young. Her husband was unhappy with Archana. Archana then saw your kid in the streets of London. She was so attracted to this kid, she saw her kid in yours, so kidnapped her. She brought her home. Her hubby did not like this. He left her. Archana was shattered. I knew she was doing a wrong thing by kidnapping a kid. I tried to tell her, advise her. But she would not understand. She was very happy with Sia. I was seeing her happy. I was happy seeing her happy. I just kept quiet, even though i knew this was wrong. I supported her thro'out. Nani then begs to Simran saying please forgive my daughter. Do not curse her. Simran then gets up, consoles Nani. She tells her that i will not tell you any false thing. For 18 years, i have always remembered the lady who took my kid away. I have always hated her for her act. But now, after knowing everything, after getting back my daughter, i have no hatred for Archana. I have no complaints. Why should i have? What is the use? Pas t is past, i cannot get it back. But one thing is for sure. Archana took care of my Sia as her daughter. She gave her all the love. She has made Sia into a good human being. I am happy for that. Nani is very pleased , she bursts into tears. Sia comes near her, consoles her. Nani says but my daughter died before me. I have no one now. Sia is crying too, she hugs her Nani. She says i am here nani. Do not worry. Shaguna, Simran and all others are upset. Simran then tells Bhavani to take her complaint against Archana back. Nani is very happy.

Simran and Sia are in bed. Sia is fast asleep. Simran is just looking at her daughter. She is just caressing her head, just seeing her sleep. Abhi comes to the room, sees Simran caressing her daughter, he feels happy for Simran. He goes out of the room, closing the door. Simran continues to see her daughter who is very peacefully sleeping.

In Mumbai, Astha is lying down. She looks worried. She is looking at Abhi-Neha's photo. She is sad.

Next morning, Sia is combing her suddenly grown hair looking at the mirror. Simran comes there. Simran sees Sia. Sia sees her asks what are you seeing Simran aunty? Then Sia realises what she has addressed her, thne corrects herself, says mama. Simran says in these years, there was never a day when i did not think about you. She calls her Astha. Sia says are you reminded of Astha? Simran says no, i am calling my real Astha. She then says she named gudiya as Astha thinking of her. In her remembrance. I always used to call Astha, was looking for you everywhere. I felt you were around when i called her Astha. You were not there, but your name was always there with me. I always saw your face in her. But now after so many years, i have got you. I have only one thing running in my mind, you should never ever move away from my eyes even for a second. They both hug. Nani sees this from outside the room. Shaguna also sees that Nani is seeing. Shaguna is in tears seeing mother - daughter love. She tells nani that bhayi has suffered a lot for her kid. Nani gets emotional, goes away.

Simran, Abhi and Sia are having tea in the lawn. Simran keeps crying as she is having tea. Abhi asks her to stop crying. He says i do not understand you. You were crying when you lost your daughter. Now when you have got her, you are again crying. Simran then says i never felt i would see this day. I cannot imagine that i have you both in my life today. I feel like screaming to the whole world saying look who i have with me? Abhi laughs at Simran's thoughts. He says to Sia see how your mama has become. She is behaving as though she is a kid crying for a toy. Sia laughs. Simran then feeds her a fruit. Sia says i have grown up, can eat on my own. Simran says i have never fed you like this in chilhood. She then feeds her. Simran at once says you and Astha are very different. If Astha was here, she would have definitely bit my finger while eating. Sia gets upset. Simran says why beta, Astha is your sister. Sia says i know mama, but Astha hates me. This is the truth. Sia gets up. Simran says its not like that. I know she is childish, very impatient, but you are sisters. Sia does not agree, she says Astha hates me, i know it and goes away. Simran tries to stop her, but Abhi holds Simran back. Simran starts to cry, asks Abhi why does this happen to us? They both are sisters. Abhi consoles her. He says they are sisters, they will solve their problems. Seeing this, you are getting worried. Simran says i know what is the reason for this hatred. Abhi asks what? Simran says Astha loves Sid. But Sid loves Sia. Abhi is bliking. Simran then clarifies to him that Sid is Sonu, Manans's son. Abhi laughs, says they have gorwn so big. They have boyfriends, girlfriends. This makes Simra too laugh. She says its been 18 long years, aBhi. Times have changed.

SAurabh, Abhi's parents and Astha are eating when Abhi's mother tries to call Simran. Her mobile is not reachable. She is worried , says Simran will never remain without calling. I do not know what is wrong. Astha then says She does not think of me anymore, she does not love me, so does not call. Saurabh tries to console her. Astha very rudely says i now know and understand things better. She just goes inside. Saurabh says one truth has changed her life, borught so much hatred. Abhi's father says she is a kid, she will understand.

Simran calls SAurabh. He is relieved. He asks her where she is. He got to know that she has checked out from her hotel. Simran says i am in Goa. I am at a different place, the conference went off well. The organisers wanted me to do a small project. So i am staying back for few days. Saurabh says come back soon. You know we have to take astha home. She is very vulnerable. So please come back. Simran says yes. Saurabh then asks Simran to call Astha and speak to her. He asks her to call after sometime as she should not get an impression that i asked you to call. Simran agrees.

Astha and Sid are talking .astha is saying to Sid that Simran does not love her. She has not called after going. What work she has? Sid says do not tell that. Simran loves her more than anything in the world. Never say that. Astha says if you asy so, then i will give her one more chance, says Astha. Sid then says get ready, after she comes back, you have to go with her. Astha says i have not yet decided whether i will go to her house or not. Sid is upset, says you had promised her that you will come home. So you need to keep up. astha then reminds Sid of his promise. She says you also told me that Sia will be out of your life. Sid is upset. Astha says so you think my talk, my suicide attempt was childish. Sid says i did not know that you loved me. Astha says i too did not know that you love Sia. Sid depressinlgy says Sia is gone now, gone forever. She is out of this place, my life. Astha asks if she comes again? Sid says why will she come here? Who is there for her here? He says do not worry, I am there with you. Astha then asks him to promise that Sia will never come back in his life. Sid very hesitantly promises her. Astha is happy.

Simran, Abhi are walking in the beach. Sia is just behind them. Abhi asks Simran is Manas there in Astha Hospital. Simran says no. I have no touch. Urmila is there. WE both are very close. She is infact a very close friend, says Simran. Sia who is following them sees some shells on the ground, sits there collecting them. Abhi and Simran not noticing her stop, keep walking, talking. Simran says nothing is easy in life. We have to live. We go a long way. Sometimes, it so happens that when you miss a person, even if the whole world is there for you, you miss him.

Sia collects shells, goes the other way. Then she sees a tender coconut seller. She buys one, sits in a spot and starts drinking it. Simran says i never imagined that i will have my family back. You, me, Astha, Sia. Just then, Simran notices that Sia is not there. Abhi says she will be here. They both turn around, do not find her. They both get worried. Simran starts to cry. She screams Astha, Sia. They both run , look for Sia .Abhi keeps consoling Simran that she will be here. After a long search, with heart beats rising for both Abhi and Simran, they spot Sia sitting happily drinking coconut water. Simran runs, hugs her, asks her where she had been. Sia very sweetly says you both were talking .You have met after 18 years. I thought you will have lots to talk. So i stayed back. Simran says if i have met papa after 18 years, i have met you too after so long a time. Do not go away from my eyesight even for a second, she says, hugs her. Abhi asks Simran to calm down. All the 3 hug making a very happy united family.

Update 29th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 11:37am

Sia calling Abhi and Escapist!!!

Sia, Abhi and Simran are hugging each other as the episode starts. Sia says sorry to Simran. Simran asks why did you not tell us? Sia says you both met after a long time. I thought you guys needed privacy. Simran says there is nothing more important than you. You will never come in between us. Sia then says sorry. Simran tells her to promise not to so this hereafter. Abhi laughs, says kids have grown big, see how she thinks for us. He then smilingly asks them to get up and proceed.

In Mumbai, Saurabh, Abhi's parents are talking. Saurabh says he had a talk with Simran. She is delayed bcos she has got a project to work on. Abhi's father says good that you got to know. Sid and astha come there. Astha looks very happy. She announces to all that they both are going out, will roam, then have dinner and come. Sid looks upset. Saurabh notices Sid. Astha and Sid go. Abhi's parents say Astha looks very happy with Sid. But Saurabh says Sid does not look happy, he looks worried.

Nani and Shaguna are waiting for Abhi, Simran and Sia to return from their stroll. Nani looks tensed. Then they come. Sia is shocked to see Nani standing with her luggage. Abhi and Simran are also shocked. Sia asks her where are you going? Nani says i am going back to London. Abhi says you stay for some more time here, with us and with Sia. Nani says i cannot stay here as i get reminded of Archana if i am here. Sia says how can you leave me? Nani requests them not to stop her. Then Simran says whenever you feel like seeing Sia, you are most welcome. Nani agrees. Abhi says we will drop you to the airport. Nani says nobody need come. I will go alone. If anybody accompanies, then it will be very difficult for me to leave this place. If i go there , i will be happy bcos those were the days i had a good time with her. Nani and Sia hug. Sia cries a lot.

Sia is crying in her room when Abhi and Simran come there. Sia says i am feeling guilty as i allowed Nani to go. Simran says you should understand her feelings too. She was uncomfortable here bcos these memories bring pain to her. Infact, she said she will come to see you whenever she wanted to. So why worry? Simran wipes her tears, asks her to cheer up. Sia stops crying.

Simran and Abhi are talking when Simran gets a call. It is from Abhi's mother. Simran addresses Mummyji, Abhi realises that it is his mother. Simran sees him, Abhi just crosses his hand, indicating to her not to tell anything. He also slowly tells her not to tell about Abhi and Sia. Simran is upset. Abhi's mother says Astha was very happy today. She went with Sid for dinner. Mathur saab said you are held up with work. Simran hesitantly says yes. Abhi's mother says i am very happy for Astha. She went thro' a lot for some days. She was shattered, was pained due to no fault of hers. She tells if Abhi was here with us, this situation would not have come for you and Astha. Myself and Abhi's father have consoled ourselves that we might never meet Abhi. But when we think of you and Astha, we tend to get angry asto what Abhi did. He did not do the right thing, she says. When Abhi's mother is telling this, Simran looks very sad, is seeing Abhi thro'out with a very "Why did you do this Abhi" kind of look. After the phone talk, Abhi asks her what the matter is. Simran says you ask this question now, after 18 years. You did a big mistake, Abhi. You need not have stayed with me. But you had your parents to take care of. You know how they are living without you? Time has just stopped for them. For every parents, their kid is important. All parents look upon their son when they get old. You did a mistake. You should not have done this, Simran says and cries. Abhi is pensive, sad.

Simran is standing in the lawn sad, lost in her own thoughts. Sia comes there and asks what are you doing? But Simran does not hear. Sia then touches her, then asks what are you thinking? Simran then realises that Sia is there, says all are worried at home. Sid called just now. All are waiting for me. When i came here, I had told Astha that when i come back, we will go home. So all are waiting. Sia smilingly says so what are you worried about? This is good. You should go back for Astha. You should, she says and leans on her mother.

Shaguna gets a plate of sweets, which she has prepared and gives it to Abhi. Abhi sees it, takes it, says so you have not forgotten my favourite sweet even after so many years. He then asks her to sit. She sits. Shaguna then starts to talk, she says there is a new serial starting in Zee tv tonight called Time Bomb. Abhi laughs. Shaguna says i want to see it, but you do not have tv here. Shaguna says the actor in it, Rajeev Khandelwal is Astha's favourite. Abhi asks what about you? Shaguna says for me too and blushes. Abhi laughs. She says you are in a jungle with no tv. Then Shaguna says you have to finish the entir plate of sweets. Abhi says are you giving me the sweets for all the years i missed? Shaguna is sad, has tears in her eyes. She says Bhayi was very sad without you. She was alone. Now that you have come back in her life, Bhayi is happy. For so many years, she used to laugh for others. But now, i see her like old days, she is happy. After many years, she has seen some happiness in life. Please do not make her sad again. Please do not leave her now, she says and cries. Abhi again goes into his thoughts, asks himself Have i come back into Simran's life? Have i left the lonely world in which i was living?

Simran is talking to Astha in her mobile. She has her speaker on so that Abhi can also hear Astha's voice. Astha seems happy. Simran apologises to her for not calling before, says she was busy. Astha says i understand. Simran then asks her what do you want from Goa? Astha says nothing. Simran then says i will get you dried Kaju which has skin over it from Goa. Astha at once, says you know mama, i do not like the skin over kaju. Get me the peeled Kaju. Simran laughs, says i know your taste. I just told you the wrong thing bcos this is when you will say what you want. Astha laughs,Simran then asks her to take care and ends her talk. Abhi is in tear,s keeps seeing the mobile. He then in signs, asks Simran whether this is his little daughter, then with tears in his eyes, says my little gudiya. Simran also cries. Abhi at once, gets up, tries to control his emotions, Simran just holds him, tries to console him.

Sia is sitting near the lawn. At a distance, Abhi is meditating. Sia sees this, is remembered of the day when she was attracted towards Abhi when he tried to teach her the asana. Sia starts to cry and goes in. Simran with juice glass in her hand, sees Sia and starts to tell her about Astha when she sees that Sia is crying. Simran asks her what the matter is. Sia says i don't know when i will overcome my guilt. When i see papa, i get reminded of what i did. I do not know hwat had happened to me? I was literally behind him. I am so ashamed of myself, she says and cries. Simran says the more you think of it, you will not forget it. You need not be ashamed. It was your age, condistion, meantal trauma that lead you to do that. It is natural. It was blood relationship that was drawing you towarsds him. You have always missed a father. So you were drawn. If we think now, it is bcos of this that we are all together today. So no need to be ashamed. You know your papa. He is such a lovely person. You will soon overcome this guilt and awkwardness, but you have to try to take it out of your mind, she says. Sia agrees, then asks her what were you telling about Astha? Simran says i talked to her. She is very happy, went out with Sid. When sia hears Sid's name, her face gets smaller. Simran sees this, says i know you were very upset when i asked you not to meet Sid. I am so sorry, i dod not know that you were my Astha then, says Simran. Sia says what if you knew tha,t you would have done the same thing. This shows how much you love Astha. That's the way you are, always fair, SAys Sia. Simran is upset, says not, i was selfish, thought only about Astha. I did not think of you and Sid. sia says any mother would have done the same thing. This is just a small issue, do not worry for this. I do not know about Sid's feelings, but i can honestely tell you that i see Sid only as a friend and nothing more. Simran hugs her, says i am proud of you, i love you.

Bhavani, Abhi and Simran are having tea in the lawn. Bhavani says there is so much light in this house now. This elaichi tea shows the happiness in all. Otherwise, the water in this house was also very sad. All laugh. Simran says to Bhavani that she is upset with him as he did not tell her about Abhi even though he knew. Bhavani says how could i tell when i had gor orders from him not to tell? Simran is asking Abhi why did you not want to meet us, when Sia comes there. She seeks the blessings from Bhavani by prostrating before him. Bhavani says children need not prostrate. Sia says i did ont do this when i did not know about you. But now i know that you are papa's dearest friend, so please bless me. Bhavani blesses her. She also sits. She asks Bhavani whether they both are friends from a long time. Bhavani says yes, we are very close friends from a long time, when Abhi left the house and went to Nasik. Sia is upset, as she realises that Abhi has left her mother twice. She gets up, screams at Abhi that this is the second time you have done this. Why did u do this? I did not know that he books, thoughts and philosophy i was impressed with, was just nothing. You are so weak. You cannot face situations. You left me and mama. How would have mama taken this? You are an escapist, she says. Abhi just bends his head in shame. Simran is worried.

Update 21st June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 11:24am

Flashbacks of Prem Kahaani shown ,good and bad memories kindled!!!

Abhi looks on, Simran scolds Sia for saying that he is an escapist. She says he is not an escapist. He is an emotional and sensittive person. You do not know what were the circumstances that lead him to go out of the house. So please do not talk unless you know facts. You cannot hurt your father like this, please never call ihm an escapist, she says. Abhi says she is right ,Simran. What have i done in life? I left you and Astha once. Then i left you with Gudiya. My parensts are aged, do i have them with me? No, they are away, alone. She is right, he says. Sia comes near Abhi. She sits, says i am sorry papa. I understand what mama says. I do not know anything. Simran says there might be some important reasons behind everythnig. So unless you know everything, you cannot pass your judgement. You can valuate things only after knowing everything. She says do not do it again. Sia now says i want to know everything about you both. Can you tell me? Abhi and Simran look at each other. Sia says if you can tell, please. Simran says we have nothing to hide. Infact, you should be knowing everything. We will tell you.

Saurabh and Abhi's parents are talking. Saurabh says When Simran comes, Astha wil come home. He is waiting for that day. Just then, a very happy Astha comes in. She is even more excited to see her nanu. Goes to him, hugs him, asks him you were to stay with your plants this night, why did you come back? Saurabh says i thought of staying, but then felt your dadi will send a carrier with your dada for my dinner. I always want to avoid dinner due to my age, but noboy allows me. So to avoid all this confusion, i came. I also thought i can have dinner with my Astha. Astha is happy, says thank god, i did not have food at my friend's place. Astha asks Dadi whether Chaas is made as nanu likes it. Abhi's mother says i have lots of dahi, i will make it. Astha says put daniya patte no salt. Dadi then asks her to do it for her nanu. Astha and Dai go in happily. Saurabh says Astha knows my taste just like Simran and Shaguna. Abhi's father says she is your child.

Simran, Sia and Abhi are sharing a light moment together in the lawn. Shaguna comes there. Simran is seeing Sia's fingers and says she is like you Abhi. Her fingers are like yours, long and artisitc. Then Sia says you have not told me anything, about your prem kahaani. So say. She asks when did you first meet? Was yours a love marriage? Simran and Abhi blush. Simran says where do i start? Abhi says say. Sia says start with your first meeting. Then Simran with a smile on her face says we met in the hospital. Then flashback is shown. I will put flashback scenes in bracket. Simran says i saw a young fellow. Abhi says smart fellow. She agrees. (Abhi is looking for a good face with his camera in hand, when she sees Simran coming from a distance. He keeps looking at her. As she comes near, he clicks a photo. Simran asks what are you doing in hospital? ) Simran says he did not know that i am Dr. Simran.Abhi says i asked for Simran. (Abhi asks her so you have come to meet Dr. Simran. So sit. Have you met her, he asks. Simran is silent.) Abhi says i did not know that i was talking to Simran. Then i was impressed by her, wanted to meet her daily. (Abhi flooding the hospital with yellow flowers, Simran scolding him, Abhi waiting day and night before the hospital just to get a glimpse of her. Finally Abhi talking to Simran. He asking her to meet him at a hotel. Abhi very unassumingly proposing to Simran, Simran shocked.) Simran says nobody liked this relationship. (Saurabh screaming, saying 10 years is generation gap. ) Sia is shocked to hear this. She says i cannot make out that you are 10 years elder to him. Simran smilingly, says i will take this as a compliment. Abhi, i have maintained myself. Sahguna says yes, you are Madhuri Dixit. Abhi says i am also not far behind. I look old bcos of this beard. If i remove it, i will look smarter. Sia gets up to bring the razor. Abhi asks her to sit, not to behave like a kid. She sits. Shaguna asks Sia to sit , she says i too do not know this story. I came to thier lives when you were about to come, in her tummy. Sia smiles.

She then asks about their marriage. Simran says they had a simple one, in court with Manas and Urmila. ( They both getting married, their first night, they both coming to Saurabh, SAurabh scolding them, disowning his daughter). Sia is upset. (They then going to Abhi's house, Anandi welcoming them, but Abhi's mother scodling Simran. Daily, Simran hearing scoldings from Abhi's mother. Anandi a support to them thro'out.) Abhi says your bua is no more today. Simran says i tried my best to win over mummyji, but i failed. (Both Abhi and Simran leaving house, setting up their new house, a candle light dinner arranged by Abhi for Simran, Abhi and Simran spending some very nice moments together.) Abhi says we had a nice time. Simran says a new life in a new home. (Abhi getting busy with work, his camera work.) Sia says this is why i developed interest in films. I was surprised as nobody in Sareen family came near that. So here i am, it is in my blood. Abhi laughs. Just then, it begins to rain. All run in.

Inside, Shaguna is drying Sia's hair. Simran continues.(Simran happy to know that she is pregnant, she telling Abhi, Abhi gets a shock, tells Simran that he is not ready for the kid, asking her to abort) Sia is shocked. Sia is lying on Abhi's lap, but gets up. She cries, says to her father, you said this. So you did not want me. So i was an unwanted child. You wanted to kill me , you were not happy , you did not love me at all, You never got sad that i was lost, so now not happy that you got me. Sia gets u, protests. Simran goes to her, tries to console her. Abhi is sitting, bending his head, just sad. Simran says he was not mentally ready, he did not want a kid at that moment. Sia does not listen, says you wanted to kill me, did not want me, this is why we were never together. You wrote my fate. You never wanted me, so we were not together, she keeps saying this. Life became a pain for me. Why did you do this, why didn't you want me, she ask her father. Abhi is sad, just bending his head. He holds his head, does not know what to say. She says life became a curse for me. Simran says it was just a momentary reaction. Sia says this momentary reaction became a curse to me forever. Abhi now lifts his head, says it was not a curse ofr you my kid, that became a curse for me. I am living with it till today. Saying this, he gets up, comes near Simran and Sia. Simran is crying, Sia looks at her father. Abhi continues, very emotionally says I was here all alone, for so many years, with nobody with me. This became a curse on me. I am living with it , my child. I will have to live with it for the rest of my life, he says very desperately. Simran does not like him talking like that, she just tries to close his mouth with her hand, indicating not to speak like that. Abhi looks at Simran and Sia. He is standing between them. Sia and Simran are crying. Abhi looks on.

Update 22nd June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 11:26am

Bitter Realities of life talked about, Abhi deciding to be a recluse!!!

Simran says why says all this? Now we are all together, we have no curse on us. She tells Sia that he was not against your birth. It was just that he was not ready to be a father, was not ready for that responsibility. Now, when i see it, i feel he was very irresponsible. But it was his age. It happens. Abhi is stunned at what Simran says.

Then , they again begin the story. Shaguna is giving them a cup of tea. It is still raining. Shaguna tells Sia to ask her mom how she gave birth to her fighting all odds? Shaguna says Mrs. Mathur sent me to help Simran when she was pregnant. Simran was very brave. Lots of unexpected things happened. Flashback in brackets.(Rashmi's husband passing away when Simran was carrying, then her mother being bold, then her mother passing away, Simran being very brave, handling all situations well.) Shaguna says she fought all odds just to give birth to you. She loved you so much. (Simran having her kid in her hand, saying i have got all happiness.) Simran says you were my Vishwaaas, my Astha. Sia smiles. (Simran telling Abhi you have no right over my child. ) Sia asks what was the tension between you both? Simran is hesitant, says it was just a misunderstanding, a kind of bad feeling between us. He went to Nasik, she says. Abhi just nods his head, says now that we are telling Sia , i think she should know about Kiran too. Simran says why have we to discuss unimportant issues? No, she says. Abhi at once says you say it is unimportant, bcos of her, our marriage got broken. Sia is shocked. The light goes off. There is a thunder storm blowing outside. Abhi then continues to say that this was my life's biggest mistake. I don't know how this happened? But i slowly got attracted to Kiran. (Abhi lying in Kiran's room. He sau\ying i do n't feel llik going home. Then they having their first relationship in bed, romancing, then Kiran getting jealous of Simran, Simran getting to know of Abhi's affair, Abhi leaving the house.) Abhi says i am now so ashamed at what i did bcos i left your mom alone at her advanced stage of pregnancy. But what could i do? I had no right to do something. I wanted to be fair to both of them.The candle they have lighted just gets off .It is dark. (Abhi asking Simran to allow him to have Kiran in some corner of her heart, Simran saying i just do not understand why i married you. ). Abhi says my life has always followed a pattern. I realise the mistakes i committted only after the time is gone. I now understand , even after all this, what kept me linked to your mother? It was you my child, he says. Sia is crying. (Kiran notliking Abhi meet Simran, Astha. Kiran leaving him. ) Abhi says then guilt took its toll on me. I never was able to tell Simran how much i loved her. I got insecure. In this state, i made a big mistake which no father will do. I kidnapped you.(Abhikidnapping Astha, Simran and others crying, Abhi bringing her back, Simran scolding, Saurabh scolding, Abhi's mother slapping him, asking him not see her face again. Abhi going away from their life.)

Abhi says as they say, one end of a story gives birth to another. In the same way, life had a new beginning for me. I met Neha. Sia asks Astha's mother. Abhi nods. Sia asks you just said you loved Mama more than anybody, but why did you marry Neha? How could you love her? There is a huge thunder roar. Abhi says yes you are correct. I loved your mama. But she asked me just one thing in her life. How could i say no? She asked me to marry Neha. Sia is shocked. Simran says this was my biggest mistake in life. I did not know why i pressurised Abhi to marry her. I was afraid of myself. Abhi had become so mature, had changed alot. This brought alive the dead feelings for him. My mind would say why again unite with the man who betrayed you. My heart would say you will always be in love with Abhi. All asked questions. So i forced him to marry her. (Marriage, then Simran getting upset, pullnig the bedsheet at Neha's place, Neha seeing it, Manas telling Simran that she was the 2nd woman, Kiran telling her that she is the 2nd woman, Simran breaking down before Rashmi when Kiran called her the 2ns woman, Simran telling Neha to change doctor, Abhi scolding her before Brian, Astha born, Neha's last wish. ) Abhithen says just to change my mood, Simran took me to London. There she ended up losing her very precious belonging, that is you. Sia is sad.(Astha lost, Simran,Abhi searching for her in the streets, the lady saying the kid died.) Shaguna says bhayi lost all her control. We were very worried for her. Just then, Abhi came and put Astha in her arms. Simran says i wanted to legally adopt Astha. But there were complications.(Brian telling her is she a substitiute for your lost daughter, will you tell all she is here to fill the vacuum in your life, whose name will you give her.) Simran says papa understood my problem, he then took a very bold decsion which he never had dreamt of taking. He asked Abhi to marry me. (Abh, Simran talking that they can be together and bring up AStha, Marriage, all waiting for Abhi, mahurat gone, Saurabh angry at home.) Sia then asks Abhi why did you leave? wHy did you betray her? You gave her sorrow. Simran says no Sia, he made a correct decision. If we had married, it would have been a mistake. Sia is upset ot hear this. Abhi says when i was leaving for the mandir, i accidentally saw Neha's diary in which she had expressed that she was never happy with me. I was guilty. Even today i feel i am responsible for her death. I am carrying that burden on me even today. Abhi cries. She died bcos of me. I did not understand her at all. I could not have done justice to Neha's memories if i had set up a house with Simran. Sia says you did the right thing, papa. I know now, but i have a complaint against God, why did i not get the love of such wonderful parents? She cries. After hearing to your kahaani, i have found out a new definition for love. I am really proud of you papa , she says. Then she cries and asks her mom but why did we get seperated? Simran says do not think of past, now we are together. This matters. Shaguna also says after 18 long years, Abhi has come back from exile, so now happy days are ahead, though it cam e very late. Simran then says it is very late as they have talked thro' the night, it is 5 in the morning. Shaguna asks them to take rest. Simran says yes, i will tell Astha tomorrow mornig that while coming, not only mama, but also papa will come. Abhi nods his head , says I am not coming back, Simran. Simran is shocked. She asks but why? Abhi says it is not possible, atleast not possible for me. He gets up and goes, leaving Simran, Sia shocked and perplexed.

Update 23rd June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 11:36am

Simran in Mumbai, Sia unwell, Astha gets to know that Sia is in town!!!

Simran gets angry, asks what do you mean when you say you cannot return? Abhi says i cannot, it is not for me. Simran says not for me, but you can come for Astha and Sia. Don't they have right to love you and want you? Abhi says i have done so many mistakes in life, that i just cannot come out. Simran screams and says come out of your past Abhi. We all have forgiven and forgotten. Abhi says but i cannot do it. Sia pleads with him. Shaguna also says Bhayi has waited for 18 long years, don't you feel you have some responsibilites over her? Abhi says i have no right for all that. The days when i had to be responsible are gine. They will never come back. Today, setting up a house, family is baseless. I am happy here, in my own world. I am embarassed in life, he says. Simran says please stop feeling like a culprit. Simran screasm stop it, Abhi. She gets very upset. She then asks Shaguna and Sia to pack up as they are leaving. She says i want a moment with him alone. They both go. Simran gets up, is frustrated, then asks Abhi why do you not want to come? Simran then screams and says you do not want to face people. You never want to face situations. Never want to struggle in life. Sia was right, you are an escapist. You be here, OK. I have lived my life all alone for 18 years, i can live the rest of my life too. I do not need any support. You live in your past, take care. I am going, she says very emotionally and leaves the place. Abhi is very upset at her emoutional outburst.

Simran is packing her bags. Sia and Shaguna are near. Simran says i have to go now. I am leaving .You be here with papa. I will come occassionally and see you here. We are not far away. Sia cries. She says i need you and papa. I need you both. Simran pacifies her, says we can talk over the phone, he needs you more, as he is alone,so be here. Sia goes out. Sia calls Papa. She calsl him twice ot thrice, but Abhi is not seen. Sia gets upset. She calls Mama. Simran and Shaguna hearing her call, run out. Sia says papa is not here. I think he has gone again leaving us. Simran says he will not do that, he knows we are alone. He cannot do that. He might be here, so wait for him. He will come. Sia says i am scared mama. Simran says he will be around in some time. Sia asks what if he does not come back. Simran says call Bhavani, ask him to bring you to Mumbai. I am gonig now. She hugs Sia. Simran then sits into the car, she is not able to control her tears. Sia is crying too. Shaguna hugs Sia, goes into the car. Simran from the car, waves to Sia. Sia is standing all alone in the house.

As Simran and Shaguna are travelling in the car, Simran calls Bhavani and tells himAbhi's decision. Bhavani asks Simran not to joke. Simran then says wish i was joking. Bhavani loses control, asks how can Abhi do this? Simran says what ca n i do, if a person does not want to come out of a self exile, then we cannot help it. Bhavani says happines is knocking at his door, he has to open the door, welcome it. But he is closing the door and turning the other side. How foolsih he is. Simran then says Abhi is not there, Sia is alone, so go there. Bhavani says he will go there.

Sia is sitting out of the house sad. Abhi comes there, with something in hand. He says i am sorry, had gone for a walk, wanted to get something for you all, so waited at the halwai, got this for breakfast. I will set plates. You call all, he says. Sia says who to call? There is nobody at home. Abhi asks why, has Simran gone for her walk? Sia gets up, angrily says she has gone back to Mumbai. Abhi is shocked. Sia asks may i ask you something? What did you tell her that she could not bear? She could not even stay here for few more minutes. You upset her so much, she says . She also says she left me alone, said i will come to meet you occassionally. She asked me to stay here. Abhi says did she say that? He then pulls her along. This is not right, you and your mother have met after 18 long years. So you needto be there, not here. You have to go, he says.

Simran and Shaguna are crying in the car. Shaguna says i do not understand why God is playing with our lives. When Sia was with us, we did not know that she was our baby. But now, when we know that she is our baby, she cannot stay with us. Why are we being tested? Simran keeps crying.

Just then, Sia is coming in another car, her car overtakes Simran's car, Sia's car blocks Simran's car. Sia gets out of the car, sits in the front seat of Simran 's car. Simran and Shaguna are surprised to see her. Sia says don't get tense. I am coming with you all to Mumbai. Simran says but papa needs you. Sia says you say papa needs me. Papa says you need me. What have i to do? Should i cut myself into two halves, so that one half is with you, the other with papa. She cries. Si then says i am coming to Mumbai, come what may. Papa forced me to be with you. Whether you lie it or no,t i am coming to mumbai, Sia says to Simran.

Sia, Simran, Shaguna enter the hotel room where Sia is supposed to stay. All like the room. Simran says i am happy that this hotel is on way to my hospital. So i can come twice a day and see you. Simran asks Sia to be bold, stay here. Not to get worried, sleep nicely. Simran and Sia hug. Simran begins to go, she starts to cry. Shaguna asks what happened? Simran says she is my child, i cannot take her home. Sia comes near her, consoles her. She says i have covered the big journey from London to Mumbai. Now we have to move just from the hotel to the ohuse. If things fall in place, i will come home also, mama. So do not feel bad. They both hug. Simran says i love you very muchbaccha. Sia also says i love you mama.

Simranand Astha hug . Astha does not show reaction .Simran is in tears, says today my family is complete. Astha at once asks why, did you meet papa in Goa? Simran is alarmed, sees Shaguna. She goes blank. Astha says a family is complete only when papa is there. Simran says my family is complete with you. Astha then says i want to thank you mama, for pushing Sia out of Sid and my life. Simran is upset. Astha says that madam has made up her mind to to stick between us. Simran is about to say something when Shaguna asks her not to say. Simran just shuts her mouth. Saurabh says we sohuld now go home. They all leave saying thanks to Abhi's parents.

Its night time. Sia is sleeping when she receives a call from Simran. Sia is sick, but does not tell Simran. Sia says i was sleeping, so could not hear the phone ringing. Simran says sorry for disturbing. Sia says you need not say sorry. Simran says Astha is back home. Sia is not able to sit, but manages to talk. She says you both must be happy now. Simran says yes, but now i am worried about you. Sia says do not call from home. Someone might hear. Simran says ok, says i will call you from the car. She says tomorrow morning i will come to the hotel, we can have breakfast together. Sia agrees and disconnects. Sia then feels very weak, she is shivering, puts her blanket over her. She then takes out the thermometer from her bag, keeps it. She is then shocked to see the temperature.

She goes to a nearby pharmacy to buy medicines. The shop fellow says this is a very strong dosage. Sia who is now very uncomfortable says i have 103 fever. So i need this. She buys the medicines, is about to leave, when she feels very weak, unweel, she feels giddy, falls down. As she falls down, she falls near a person. The person takes her in a taxi. Sia is unconscious. The person is sitting near her, holding her, touching her forehead.

Abhi is worried .He is telling himself they would have reached Mumbai. But they could not even call me and tell me they have reached. Both mother and daughter are similar. They just do not care.

Simran, SAurabh, Astha, Sid ,Urmila are having dinner, Shaguna is serving. Astha and Sid are seated near each other. Astha is holding Sid's left hand. She then asks Sid to pass the salad. Sid is not able to do it as she is holding his left hand and he is eating with his right. Urmila then asks Sid to give the bowl to astha. Simran gets a SMs from Abhi .He has asked where is Sia? Saurabh is surprised that Simran of all people is receiving SMS. Astha at once says the season is changing, so new things are happening. Sid then tries to take out his hand forcibly form Astha's hold, as he pulls his hand, he hits a plate which toplles. He then says sorry.

Just then, somebody knocks the door with his shoes. Shaguna opens, is shocked to see Shankar with Sia in ihs hands. He is lifting Sia. Shaguna calls for Simran. All come there. Simran sees an unconscious Sia ,is shocked. She comes running to her. She is put in the sofa. Simran asks Shankar did she have an accident? Simran asks Sia to open her eyes, but Sia is unconscious. Simran is very upset, worried. All are upset and surprised. Sid also stands very close to Sia. But Astha is in full doubt, is perplexed to see Sia here and Simran concerned for her.

Update 27th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 11:29am

Astha feeling jealous of Sia, Simran in a fix!!!

Simran is worried, keeps asking Shankar what is wrong with Sia? Did she have an accident? What's wrong? Simran is upset, so is Sid. Astha sees them with a worried face. Simran tells Shaguna that she is having fever. She asks Shaguna to get cold bandage. Simran then asks Sid to help her. They then take Sia to the room, where she is put cold bandage on her forehead, Sid takes her BP. Sid tells Simran that her BP is alright. All thro' Astha keeps watching Sid's actions. Simran is worried as her fever is not reducing. Just then, Shankar comes there, says the mabulance has come. Simran says why, no need? She can treat her at home. Saurabh and Urmila say she can be treated well in hospital. Simran says when there are 2 doctors at home, why worry? Sid also says we can manage. This makes Astha angry. Shankar then gives Sia's hand bag, leaves. Astha then says to herself, this is a good drama by Sia to come here. I understand everything, she says. Sia gets conscious. Simran and Sid are happy and relieved. Sia sees Simran when she opens her eyes, calls her mama. Simran is worried, then tells Sia you are here baccha in Astha's house. Then Sia relsies her mistake, then asks Simran how did i come here? I was at the chemist's. Sia is still very weak. Sid then says do not talk, take rest. Sia turns and sees Sid. Astha is upset as they both see each other. Sid then says you fell down unconscious at the chemist's , Shankar Khakha saw you, brought you here. Astha then sarcastically says even though you are sick, your destiny is good. You ultimately came to my house. You have many people here to take care of you, so do not worry, she says. Simran is upset at her reaction. Urmila realises that Astha is angry at Sid being close to Sia. So Urmila says let her rest, we will go out. They all then go out, sit in the hall. Simran is telling all that thank god, Sia is oay now. Sid then says i was also frightened to see Sia in this condition. I was terribly scared, says Sid. Astha is now looking very angry. Urmila sees her, understands, asks Sid we will go home. Sid then asks Simran that he will take Sia to his house. Simran says she will be here. Sid says you have come from Goa today, so you take rest, i will take care of her as i am a doctor. Simran laughs, says i am also a doctor. What if i am a gynaec, i have done my MBBS. So i can take care. Urmila takes Sid along. He says good night to Astha, but Astha does not reply to him.

Shaguna is talking to Sia in the bedroom, asking her to sleep. Simran comes there, asks Shaguna to serve food for all, she will be here. She sits near Sia. She asks her how is she now? Sia is now sitting anf talking. Looks bit better. Simran says if you were not well, you could have called me. Sia says i knew if i had called you, you would come running. But i thought just for fever, why disturb you? Simran asks her did you show a doctor? Sia says i went to a clinic Dr. Verma's nearby. He gave me medicines. So i went to chemist to buy it. The chemist also said it was a high dose. Simran then checks her prescription and says the medicines are correct. Shaguna comes in, says Astha does not want food. Sia says you go and take care of her. She must be missing you. So go to her. I will be ok. Simran kisses Sia and goes out.

Astha is very angry in her room. Simran goes to her, asks her to come for dinner. Astha says i do not want. Simran says when you were not here, i never felt like eating. Today, after so many days, we can have food together, so come. I am feeling very hungry. But Astha does not react. She says i have got your favourite Starwberry icecream for you. Astha does not react still. Simran then says I am sorry, says Sia was not well. Astha gets wild, screams please do not talk about Sia to me. Simran then asks her to relax, says if you do not eat, then i will not eat. Is it ok with you? Astha never reacts. So Simran very depressed, goes away telling good night. After she leaves, Astha just looks at her wildly.

Simran comes out, Shaguna asks her whether Astha is slept. Simran asks her whether Sia has lsept. Saurabh from a distance sees them talking. Simran tells Shaguna that she is sleeping with Sia today. Shaguna says i will sleep there you go to your room. But Simran goes to Sia's room. Shaguna says i know you are eager to be with her after so many years. After Simran leaves, Shaguna realises that Saurabh is seeing. She gets upset. Saurabh comes to her, asks her what they were talking. Shaguna says Simran did not have food. Is worried about Sia. Saurabh says Simran is more concerned for Sia now adays. Shaguna says why not, she is a doctor, Sia is not well. Saurabh is about to ask more, when Shaguna just brushes up, says bhayi will scold me if she sees me waste time. She asks Saurabh to sleep as it is not good for him to keep awake at this age, she runs away.

Its night time. Abhi is thinking. He says to himself, this house without them, does not look like a house. I wonder what Simran is doing. Where Sia is? He then thinks of calling Sia, but thinks she must be sleeping. He then says i wonder how my bacchi Astha is, my bacchi Sia is.

Simran is sleeping in Sia's room in a sitting posture. Sia is fast asleep in Simran's lap. They both are peacefull sleeping in each other's company. Shaguna comes there,sees them, is very happy.

Saurabh and Shankar are on a mornig walk. Saurabh tells Shankar that Simran is bakc from Goa, but could not come as Si is there, she is not well, with fever. Shankar enquires about her. Saurabh says Simran is taking good care. SAhankar says good. SAurabh remarks what good, Astha was so very restless to have her mother with her, she came after so many days, but bcos of Sia, Simran is ignoring Astha. Shankar understands the situation.

Astha is combing her hari, comes out to the balcony, is shocked to see Sid's car. She runs to the hall, Sid is not there. Then she slowly opens Sia's room door. Sid is there checking Sia's temperature and pulse. He says to her, you have slight fever. Sia says you are a good doctor. Sid asks her what about him as a person? Sia smiles, says i always thought you are a good person. Only a good person can be good in profession , she says. She says i see that in you, mama, then realises, says my mama, simran aunty. Sid says i see lots of Simran aunty's qualities in you. Sia says thanks. Sid then starts to leave. Astha goes out of the room angry. Sid sees Sia and then goes. Outside,Astha is waiting for Sid. As he comes, she pulls him, takes him to the room. She says you have broken the promise. You told me that you will never meet Sia or talk to her. See, now you are meeting her, talking to her in my own house. Sid says i am a docotr, she was not well. Astha says you were even ready to take her home. Sid says you act very foolishly. You never understand a doctor's profession. Your mom is a doctor, but still no use. Astha says do not talk to me sarcastically. Sid is fed up, goes away leaving Astha more furious.

Shankar and Simran are talking. Shankar asks Simran whether Sia will remain here. Simran says yes, bcos she has nobody here. Shankar leaves. Astha and Saurabh are there. Astha is angry. She screams at Simran, why does she come here so often? Her mom is in London, what is the need for her to come here? Simran says she has a reason, her mother..Then she stops. Saurabh is upset. Astha says why of all places, she has to stay here? Why? I do not want her here. Ask her to go out. She has her mom in London, wants to search for her real mom, a drama it is. I know. I think her mom is also like her. Simran gets angry, tells her AStha, her mom is no more now. Saurabh asks what? Then asks when did this happen? Simran says i will tell you later. Astha says but she can stay somewhere else. SAurabh tells Astha to understand,she is unwell, her mom passed away, she needs support, so Simran is right. Simran asks Astha why do u feel she is more important to me? You are the same baccha. She says i am doing my doctr's responsibility. That's it. You will also understand as you become a doctor. Astha screams, says forget it, i am not becoming a doctor. Both Simran and Saurabh are upset. Astha goes, then turns says, i always wanted to become a doctor, but now you are not my mom, so why sohuld i? I thought doctor's job is a noble profession, God's gift, you give lives. Now this is not in my genes. I also see that you as doctor take lives. This is rubbish. You are selfcentred, selefish. I do not want to be a doctor, she screams. Both Simran and Saurabh are upset.

Update 28th June 2005

Sree_20

Abhi finally deciding to break his self-imposed exile!!!

Simran goes to Astha, says do whatever you want to do. We are not forcing you to become a doctor. Its your life, you live it your style, says Simran. Saurabh tries to console Astha by saying ,see I was not a doctor, but your mom wanted to be, she aimed for it, became a doctor. So children like you at a particular age should decide what they want to become. Astha is very angry now, Simran says Astha will get problem if you give lecture, you know what she will suffer from. Simran and Saurabh laugh, say Astha will get stomach pain. Simran says no, she will get headache in her stomach. She holds Astha's hands, trying to make her laugh, but Astha does not react ,goes in. Saurabh and Simran are very upset. Simran then leans on her father , says leave it, she is a kid. Saurabh says yes, she is a kid, but what happens to her? She becomes touchy, hypersensitive, Angry, accuses us. Saurabh tells Simran that you have to take care, as this is a tricky situation. Simran says yes. Saurabh says this is like walking on a dagger. Simran is upset, realises what her father is saying.

Sia calls Abhi. Abhi asks her how are you? Sia says i am fine. She asks how are you? Abhi says just think, i am alone, how can i be without you? I miss you all. Sia says you are not that type, i do not think you miss us, if you missed us, you would have come with us. Simran comes there. She sees Sia talking to Abhi. Sia asks in front of Simran, mama is angry with ou. Abhi asks are you with mama? Has she told all about you. Sia says no. Then Sia asks Abhi whether he wants to talk to mama. He says yes. When Sia gives the mobile to Simran, Simran angrily says i do not want to talk. Abhi hears it, then tells Sia that i know how angry your mother can get, laughingly. Sia says i will call you later and cuts. She then asks Simran are you really angry with papa? Simran says what do you think? Sia says i think you cannot be angry with him for long. You will get ok. Its not in your nature, she says. Sia says i am also like that. Simran laughs, says after all, you are my daughter.

Astha is sitting in her room when she gets a call from Sid. She picks up. Sid is happy that she picked up. Sid then says sorry to her. Astha says its ok. She then says whenever you say sorry, you do one more thing, take me for a dinner. Sid smiles says i promise. Not today, but soon. Astha is happy. She then asks him whether he will not leave her? Sid says no, never. Astha is happier.

Simran is in Sia's room, checking her BP. She tells Sia that it is normal. Astha enters, looking very happy, sits near Sia, holds her hand. She then tells Sia that i am sorry to hear about your mom. Sia looks at Simran. Astha asks how did she die? Sia says it was an accident. Astha asks was she her real mom or the one who brought her up? Sia and Simran are now tensed, but Sia says she knew only one mom from childhood. Otherwise, she is about to say, when Simran says you talk, i will go. Simran goes. Astha then tells Sia that Sid had called her and is taking her for dinner. Sia says good. Astha then asks her do you love Sid? Sia is pissed off, but says i have told you many times, i dont love him. I see him as a friend, now as a doctor. Astha is smiling, she says ya, i know, you are in love with Anand, isn't it? Sia is now upset, says yes i love him, but in a different sense. Actually what i thought was wrong. Just then, Simran comes in to say food is served. She asks Sia whether she can come to the table or can she get her food here? Sia says i will come, i like to eat with all. Simran then help Sia get out from bed, and says careful baccha. Astha hears it, at once asks Simran what did you call her? Bacccha. This you call only me. I have noticed mama, that you are not the old mom after you came from Goa. Simran says its nothing to worry about, both are bachas for her, takes her to the table .Sia is sad.

All are seated in the table. Saurabh is also there. Simran passes a dish to Sia. At the same time, Astha too wants it, it so happens that both Astha and Sia say mama to Simran. Sia then realises, says Simran Aunty, asks Astha to take the dish plate. But Astha does not listen, she asks Sia why did you call my mom mama? Sia says no i said Aunty. Astha then asks Saurabh, did she not say mama now? SAurabh says no. Then she asks Simran, who says not to talk of unwanted matters. astha gets wild, says i know Sia is not well, but can you tell me why are you not going to hospital? You were on leave for so many days, but now why are you at home? Simran says i want to spend some time with you, so i am at home. Moreover, i do not have any emergency this week, so taking it easy. Astha laughs, says you are not here for me, you are for her. She is acting as though she is sick, you are taking care of her. Enough of this. She is a guest in our house, so for a guest you need not lose your hospital work. I know you are so responsible and duty minded. So why this change in you? She is a guset, so treat her as one, you need not compensate on work for her, Astha screams. Sia starts to cry, goes into her room. Saurabh is upset. He tells Astha that what she said was wrong. Simran is upset, just cannot believe what is going on. Shaguna, SAurabh are unhappy, Astha still maintains a wild look.

Sia is in her room, packing her bags. Simran comes in, says you cannot leave. Do not take Astha's words to heart. She is a kid, we have to be more mature. Simran folds her hands, pleads to Sia not to leave. She says she is weak, she as a doctor cannot allow her to go. Sia cries. Simran says we are going thro' testing times. But we have to go thro' this together. Sia agrees, but says she has to go to her hospital as laways. Sia says she will be ok with Aayi aorund. She also says she will call her in the hospital if there is a need. Simran agrees.

Shaguna is cleaning the table, when Sia's phone which is there, rings. She picks up, it is Abhi .Abhi asks how Sia is? Shaguna says now she is ok, but has weakness. Abhi does not get what she says. Shaguna then says oh, bhayi did not tell you that Sia was not well. Abhi says no. Shaguna says sorry, i did not know this. Abhi then asks what happened. Shaguna narrates the incident of Sia falling near the chemist's, Shankar bringing her home. Abhi is shocked, says why did you all not tell me? He says he wants to talk to Sia. Shaguna says she must have slept. He then asks her to give the phone to Simran. Shaguna says she is in the hospital. Abhi cuts the phone.

Simran is in her hospital talking over the phone, when her mobile rings. She curs the phone, takes Abhi's call. Abhi at once blasts her, asks her why did she not tell him about Sia? Simran says what's the use? Abhi says i am her father, damn it. Simran says after all, you want to be alone, so stay there. You are in Goa, Sia needs attention and care now, can you give this from Goa? Abhi says you are impossible and cuts.

Shaguna runs to Sia's room, tells her that she told her papa everything. Sia then says oh no, now papa might have even called mama at hospital, scolded her. Shaguna asks how do you know? Sia says common sense. He must have got so tensed. Just then, Abhi calls Sia's mobile. Shaguna gives her the mobile, runs away. Sia answers, Abhi scolds her, says you cannot do this. If you were not well, you had to tell your mother. When she is talking, Astha comes in. Sia is addressing papa and talking. Abhi says what is the need of going to a doctor when your mom is one? Why go to a chemist all alone when your mom is there? Sia sees Astha, says i will call you later and cuts. She calls Astha in. Astha ask Sia where you talking to your father? Sia say yes. He is my mom's ex husband. I did not know of him, but got to know before she died. Astha then asks whether she wants anything? Simran comes in just then, Astha leaves. Before leaving ,says it was my suty to ask you whether you want anything. After all, you are a guest here. She then sees Simran and says now that mama is here, she will take care of you. She gives a sarcastic smile and leaves. Simran and Sia are upset.

Abhi is talking to Bhavani. He is screaming that even if Simran is in big trouble, covering her till her nose, she will not tell me. Bhavani asks how can she tell you? Are you near her? Do not fool around saying you want to be alone. When you are alone, you miss them, have them in your thoughts always. Abhi says i was happy till i got info about them. Bhavani says then if you cannot live without them, accept the fact. Go live with your family. Bhavani stronlgy says this is decision time. You have to decide now.

Abhi is in his room, thinking of waht Simran said, calling him an escapist. Bhavani telling you have to decide now. He thinks a lot, then calls Simran. Simran is sleeping, but answers the call. She asks him is he ok? He says yes. Abh isays he knows she is angry, Simran says no, i am ok. Abhi asks her not to hide his mistakes now.Actually you were right when you called me back. I should have come. I actually feared to come. I was afraid to face questions. But i have to answer them one day. I have to take up my responsibilities one day. I am running away from all, life, but cannot run from myself. Simran is moved, is crying. Abhi then very emotionally says i am coming back. Simran is crying.

Update 29th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 11:36am

Abhi returning, Astha very vexed with Sia!!!

Simran is in tears. Simran asks did you make this decision Abhi? Are you really coming back? Abhi says please do not tell this to anyone. Simran asks why, have you not decided to come back? Abhi says until we do not clear Sia's truth, I think I cannot come in front of all. Simran agrees, says it is just a matter of time. I cannot keep telling lies about Sia, says Simran. Simran then says come back, I am waiting. Abhi says take care of Sia, give love to my Astha. He gets emotional as he refers Astha's name, says i have not even met her. Simran says you will meet all very soon, Abhi. After the phone talk, Simran is in tears of joy, very relieved.

Saurabh is walking in the lawn, thinking. Sia sees him ,comes to him, says good morning nanu. Saurabh looks at her. Sia then says Astha calls you Nanu, so i also called.Sorry. SAurabh says no, its no problem. You can call me Nanu. He says you and Astha are of the same age, so no problems. Sia then asks i saw that you were worried about something, what is it? Saurabh says i do not like Astha's behaviour towards Simran. I cannot tolerate. Saurabh says i am sorry that i told you all this. Sia says i asked with a thought of getting to know, so tell. Saurabh continues to say that i fear what will happen. Sia then says nanu, i too fear for mama. Saurabh sees her with astonishment, Sia then adjusts , says Astha's mama. Saurabh then says when Simran lost her Astha, she became mad. Then Gudiya came into her life, she slowly got back her life. Saurabh is crying, Sia is crying too. Saurabh says from that day, Simran sees Astha as her life. Now, i do not know what will happen. It is not that Simran never missed her Astha. I too feared to remember my Astha just bcos Simran might feel hurt as her sorrow will be dug into. Saurabh cries a lot, goes. Sia is also crying, she says to herself, i cannot say that i am your Astha, nanu. I missed you all very much , she says.

Shekar and Simran are in the park. Shekar asks Simran why she was late in coming back, did she meet any person? Simran smiles, brushes off the topic. Simran gets a call, it is Abhi. Simran goes away from Shekar, talks. Abhi says i am coming back, but i am very nervous. After so many years, i am coming back. I know i have to face everything.I am not worred for that. But all will have a set pattern in their life now after 18 years. All would have adjusted to live without me. Now suddenly if i enter, i will be creating a chaos all over. Simran says do not think too much,just come. Simran just stops mentioning Abhi's name as Shekar is behind. Abhi says i am coming there bcos of your courage. Simran says i am waiting. Simran then tells Shekar that she has to leave as lots of backlog is there in the hospital. Simran leaves very happily.

Simran comes running to Sia's room and breaks the good news to her that papa is coming back. Sia is very excited. Simran says i am happy. Simran and Sia hug , look very happy.

Sid has come to meet Astha on his way to the hospital. Astha is angry asusual. Sid says i have time before my first appointment, so came to see you. But you are not talking. You are a person who can talk on any topic, so talk. Astha asks are you pulling my legs? My mood cannot change till Sia is here, roaming behind mama. Sid gets upset. He says i am leaving. Astha asks Sid whether he does not want to meet Sia. Sid says no, i came to see you. He leaves. Astha is very happy.

As Sid is leaving, Sia sees him from the first floor balcony, calls him. Sid sees up. Astha is standing down, hearing to Sia, seeing Sid's reaction. Sia asks Sid when did you come? Sid says i came long back, Shaguna said you are better, so did not meet you. Sia wants to talk more, but Sid noticing Astha there, says to Sia that he has to leave. Sia says have a nice day. Sia is upset that Sid did not talk much. Astha is very happy as Sid avoided Sia.

Sia is talking to Abhi. Abhi asks Sia how are you? Sia says thanks to mama, i am ok. Abhi then says i am coming. Sia says mama told me. As she is speaking, Simran comes there with milk. Sia tells her papa mama is very happy. I am also happy. More than for me, i am happy for mama. Abhi says i can understand. Abhi then says to tell Simran that the house she is looking for , be away from her hospital. Sia says mama is here, so you talk to her. Simran takes the phone. Abhi says what about the house? Simran says i talked to the agent, he is showing me some houses today. So i will finalise. After keeping the phone, Simran tells Sia to get ready as they both are going to see houses. Sia says if you like, it is fine for me. They both are very excited about Abhi coming back, kiss each other. Sia then says i want to see my childhood photos. Simran says i will show you,but in the night. Sia sasy ok, i forgot the situation for a second.

In the hospital, Sid is very sad, is pensive. Urmila who comes ther with coffee, sees Sid. She calls him, gives him the coffee, asks him what is her thinking? Sid says i was thinking of Sia. Its so strange. Astha does notlike her at all. Sia is here, in Mumbai, in Simran aunty's house. Astha is developing more of hatred towards her. Urmila says i know, but you have to take care of Asthain this situation. Sid says i remember, i am doing it. He says i actually met Astha today, did not meet Sia. But Sia saw me, wanted to talk to me, but i walked from there. She must have felt bad na, he asks her . Urmila says yes, but Sia understands the situation. So its ok. Sid says yes, but i feel i cannot take advantage of her understanding. Urmila is sad. Sid then says i am trying my best to give all happiness to Astha. You do not worry. But in this process, i feel I should not be hurting others. Urmila says i am feeling guilty now. I know you love Sia, but you are doing this for me. Sid says yes, i love her, no doubts about it. But i cannot allow any person in my life which will hurt you. So trust me, i am doing ok, i will take care of Astha. Remove the guilt from your mind, he says.

Bhavani is packing Abhi's bag, putting clothes, books. Bhavani thanks God for giving some brains to his friend at this age. He then tells Abhi to get ready. Abhi says i am fearing .After 18 long years, i will not recognise my own place. I will be a stranger there. Bhavani says after all, you are going to your people. So why fear? When you left all, came here, you adjusted, isn't it? In the same way, you will adjust there too, says Bhavani. Abhi says still i am fearing. Bhavani says why are you fearing, i must fear bcos with you gone, my column is gone, money gone, i am shattered. Abhi at once says should i cancel then? Bhavani then folds his hands, says guru, enough. Stop this. Money can be made anytime. I am actually happy today, Bhavani says. He is in tears, says i am happy for you bcos today you are coming out of your exile. He cries. Abhi and Bhavani hug.

Simran and Sia are seeing little Astha's photos. Sia is very happy, when Astha comes there. Simran tries to push the photos below the rug. Astha comes in, sees it. She takes out those photos, says so, this is your daughter who got kidnapped. You were trying to get sympathy from her.Isn't it? Then i was given to you as her replacement. Astha gets wild. Simran cannot control her tears, cries, goes from there. Sia is very angry at Astha. Sia screams at Astha how can you do this to your mother who loves you a lot? Astha turns to her, asks her , excuse me, who are you to tell me anything, tell me who loves me and who does not? Astha says what problem do you have with me? Why do you always do this? Saying this, she tears all the photos. Shaguna who comes there, sees Astha screaming. Sia tries to stop her from tearing, but Astha tears them to pieces , throws them to the ground. Astha says you always try to take away my people, my things. First it was Sid, then when you could not get success, you want my mama. Why are you cmosidering my mama as yours? Your mama is dead, remember that. She then goes away very angry. Sia and Shaguna are crying, looking at each other.

es notlike her at all. Sia is here, in Mumbai, in Simran aunty's house. Astha is developing more of hatred towards her. Urmila says i know, but you have to take care of Asthain this situation. Sid says i remember, i am doing it. He says i actually met Astha today, did not meet Sia. But Sia saw me, wanted to talk to me, but i walked from there. She must have felt bad na, he asks her . Urmila says yes, but Sia understands the situation. So its ok. Sid says yes, but i feel i cannot take advantage of her understanding. Urmila is sad. Sid then says i am trying my best to give all happiness to Astha. You do not worry. But in this process, i feel I should not be hurting others. Urmila says i am feeling guilty now. I know you love Sia, but you are doing this for me. Sid says yes, i love her, no doubts about it. But i cannot allow any person in my life which will hurt you. So trust me, i am doing ok, i will take care of Astha. Remove the guilt from your mind, he says.

Bhavani is packing Abhi's bag, putting clothes, books. Bhavani thanks God for giving some brains to his friend at this age. He then tells Abhi to get ready. Abhi says i am fearing .After 18 long years, i will not recognise my own place. I will be a stranger there. Bhavani says after all, you are going to your people. So why fear? When you left all, came here, you adjusted, isn't it? In the same way, you will adjust there too, says Bhavani. Abhi says still i am fearing. Bhavani says why are you fearing, i must fear bcos with you gone, my column is gone, money gone, i am shattered. Abhi at once says should i cancel then? Bhavani then folds his hands, says guru, enough. Stop this. Money can be made anytime. I am actually happy today, Bhavani says. He is in tears, says i am happy for you bcos today you are coming out of your exile. He cries. Abhi and Bhavani hug.

Simran and Sia are seeing little Astha's photos. Sia is very happy, when Astha comes there. Simran tries to push the photos below the rug. Astha comes in, sees it. She takes out those photos, says so, this is your daughter who got kidnapped. You were trying to get sympathy from her.Isn't it? Then i was given to you as her replacement. Astha gets wild. Simran cannot control her tears, cries, goes from there. Sia is very angry at Astha. Sia screams at Astha how can you do this to your mother who loves you a lot? Astha turns to her, asks her , excuse me, who are you to tell me anything, tell me who loves me and who does not? Astha says what problem do you have with me? Why do you always do this? Saying this, she tears all the photos. Shaguna who comes there, sees Astha screaming. Sia tries to stop her from tearing, but Astha tears them to pieces , throws them to the ground. Astha says you always try to take away my people, my things. First it was Sid, then when you could not get success, you want my mama. Why are you cmosidering my mama as yours? Your mama is dead, remember that. She then goes away very angry. Sia and Shaguna are crying, looking at each other.

Update 30th June 2005

sree_20

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 11:25am

Abhi back in Mumbai, with Sia in a new home, Abhi-parents meet!!!

Sia is crying, so is Shaguna. Sia sits on the bed, does not know what to do, simply cries. Shaguna goes to her, tries to console her. She says do not cry, i know you are feeling bad. But i do not know what is wrong with Astha? But let me tell you, she is not bad in heart, it is her anger that is making her do this. Don't cry, she says. Sia continues to cry, says i do not want anything, i want only my mama. Astha does not like me with mama. Astha does not understand that i am not taking her mama away from her, i just want my mama, she says and cries. Shaguna says i understand. Actually you are the daughter of the house, but you are forced to stay here as a guest. Always, guests are seen as next to God. But in your case, it is different, says Shaguna. She says Astha feels insecure when she sees her mama caring for somebody else. They both hug each other and cry.

Shaguna goes to Simran and complains to her that Astha told many things to Sia yesterday. Sia is also there. Simran asks what did she say? Shaguna says she told Sia that her mother was dead, do not see my mother as yours. Simran is very upset, starts to cry. She says why is this happening? Why is Astha behaving like this? Shaguna says this will happen as Astha does not know the truth. Shaguna says you tell her the truth. Sia says no, she has known one truth just now, so we should not hurry. Sia then says i will go out of the house. Anywa,y you have set up a house for papa, i will go there. Simran with hesitation agrees. She then tells Shaguna to ask Shankar to accompany Sia to the house. She tells Shaguna to ask Shankar to get things for the house, help Sia set the house. Shaguna leaves, Simran tells her to give money to Shankar.

Sia comes to Astha's room. Sia tells astha that she is leaving, will be staying in her hotel. She tells AStha that i like that you are very possessive about your mother, i liked that in you. I am leaving to my hotel. Take care, she says and goes. Astha feels now that Sia has gone, mama will scold me. She also thinks how come Sia left?

Sia sees Saurabh in the lawn, tells him that she is leaving. Saurabh is shocked, asks where to? Sia says to my hotel. She says i am fine now, so moving back. SAurabh says no, asks Simran to tell her. Simran says i have tried my best, but if she wants to go, let her go. Saurabh is unhappy, asks what was the need for her to go? Simran, Shaguna , Sia are silent. Sia then seeks Saurabh's blessings, says i got so much of love here. She leaves. Simran is in tears, runs to her room. Shaguna follows her.

Simran is crying bitterly in her room. Shaguna consoles her. Simaran says she is gone. My kid will be alone, i cannot keep her with me. This is not fair. Why do i not get happiness without sorrow coming first? Why does it happen to me? When will everything be alright? Simran cries a lot, then wipes her tears, goes out of the room. Shaguna asks where are you going? Shaguna tells her not to scold her.

Astha is lying in bed. Simran sits near her. Simran asks her why do you keep awaske for long hours in the night? See, you are not able to get up on time. You have to change your habits. Astha is surprised, she gets up. She says i got up early, but then felt like lying. Simran then advises Astha to concentrate on her studies, to stop playing. Astha smiles and nods. Simran goes. Astha is now puzzled, mama did not even mention about Sia going back. So strange, wonder what is happening?

Simran is in hospital doing some work on her laptop when Urmila comes there. Urmila tells Simran that they have atlast got the appointment of CM. She says it is fixed for tomorrow morning. Simran is in a dilemma now. She thinks to herself that Abhi's flight will come at the same time. Urmila sees her reaction, asks her are you busy? Simran says yes, have an appointment. Urmila says try to cancel it, as CM's appointment is priority. Simran says i will think of it.

Simran is talkkng to Shaguna about the menu to be prepared for Abhi and Sia. She keeps repeating that boiled vegetables are for Sia, for Abhi, food with less salt. Saurabh comes there, hears them talking, asks what is it? Shaguna says she is going to the market tomorrow, so was asking Bhayi what she wants. She then asks Saurabh whether he needs anything. He says no, Shaguna leaves.

Saurabh and Simran talk. Saurabh says after Sia left, i feel strange. I miss her. She is a loving kid. I felt bad when she went. But with Sia here, Astha was troubled. After Astha has got to know the truth, you and Astha have has some distances. You should now be trying to close that distance. You have to give assurance to Astha. I felt with Sia here, it was not possible. Simran is upset, but says i agree.

Its night time. Sia is restless. She gets a call from Simran. Sia says i was thiking of you. Simran says i know, says i thought of coming today, but was in so much of work ,that could not make it. She says sorry. Sia says it does not matter. I came here only to give more of your time for Astha. So i am ok. Tomorrow papa will be here. So not to worry. Then Sia asks Simran whether she would come to meet them once papa is here. Simran is crying now, says yes i will. Simran after the phone talk is very emotional, says god bless you.

Abhi is in the taxi, is on the roads of Mumbai. He is astonished to see Mumbai. He keeps looking here and there. He gets a call from Simran. Simran asks him whether he is seeing the changed Mumbai. Abhi laughs, says iwas seeing only that. Simran says welcome to Mumbai. Abhi asks her whether she is coming to the house. Simran says she has a meeting but would come there after that. Abhi says it would have been nice if she was there bcos it was a new house. Simran says everything is set, as Sia is there to welcome you. Abhi says ok.

There is a door bell at Sia's house. She opens it. Abhicomes. He gets his baggages in. He hugs Sia. Sia says i have been arranging the house from yesterday. Abhi looks around, Sia has set the house in great style. Abhi says you have done a good job, setting the house is an art in itself. He then sees little Astha's photo on the tepoy. He picks it up, is emotional. He then sees Sia laughing at her own picture, he hugs her. He then says it is always the parents who know what their children like and dislike. But i have not got such an opportunity. I have never been with you all. Even after doing so many mistakes, what amazes me is that fate is smiling at me. Its so amazing,he says. Sia hus him ,says do not say this. They both hug each other, a very emotional scene. Abhi is just closing ihs eyes, savouring the moment. He says he is feeling very hungry as he did not have anything due to tension. Sia says Aayi has got all favourite dishes. Abhi goes to wash, Sia sets up the table.

Abhi sits to eat. He sees all the dishes, says atleast there are things that have not changed. He asks Sia to sit too. Sia says i will make hot rotis, then join you. She goes in, Abhi is about to start eating when Simran comes there. Abhi sees her, asks her to come join. Simran then calls someone in. Abhi's parents enter. Abhi is shocked. Abhi's parents see Abhi, they have tears in their eyes. Abhi cannot stand his gorund at this sudden shock, he is about to fall, recovers. Then he starts to feel odd, embarassed. Abhi's parents are in tears, saying Abhi. Simran is very happy to see this reunion.