Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

मला तर ML आणि FL दोघेही आवडले नाहीयेत.

या दोघांची personal paraller story कशाला हवी होती?? बरं यांची टाकली तर टाकली, यांच्या staff/assistant ची पण घुसवली आहेsmiley7

नाहीतर १ तासाचे १० episode कसे होणार...पण युरोप,अमेरिका मधील आपल्या देसी लोकांना तसेच तिकडच्या पब्लिकला खूप आवडलीय. Gay सीन तिकडे खूप पॉप्युलर आहेत त्यामुळे प्रत्येक सिरीज मध्ये ते compulsory झालेत.
Mpp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Hyun bin is hot! And a good actor too. Memories of Alhambra was a good watch though I must admit I didnt understand it 100%smiley36 but Hyun bin looks good in almost every scene in it smiley42 Also watch his Secret Garden & Worlds Within. Old dramas, but good ones.

WWWSK: Surprising you did not like the FL. She is a good actress & has done a wide variety of shows. I had loved her in Healer, almost unrecognizable from the A-line skirts/unicorn like pony sporting woman she is in this show.

Yes the actor Hyun Bin is really hot....so swooning on his looks....yes memories of Alahmbara is very confusing....hard to keep up......thanks for recommending his other shows will add them to the list....with what's wrong with secretary Kim...i think its more like her dressing in the movie i think that's what puts me off...but again she is a secretary and they dress in a particular way.....i really liked the FL in the business proposal...guess too glamorous is not my style....i am on episode 9 but she is slowly growing on me

mishkil88 thumbnail
Mpp123 thumbnail

Just finsihed watching Memories of Allahambra...i am so in love with the ML Hyun Bin...the drama i didn't understand much...and did not like tbe endinv but still watched for the ML...his chemistry with the FL is amazing even though they hardly have any scenes togther...started watching Descendants of the Sun....why didn't i find these serials earlier.....they are just so cute romantic serials...came across this VM for Descendants of the Sun...cant get enough of these two

https://youtu.be/mX8Kck_-k38?si=m401KC-yE3fA-b5Y

Edited by Mpp123 - 1 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mpp123

Just finsihed watching Memories of Allahambra...i am so in love with the ML Hyun Bin...the drama i didn't understand much...and did not like tbe endinv but still watched for the ML...his chemistry with the FL is amazing even though they hardly have any scenes togther...started watching Descendants of the Sun....why didn't i find these serials earlier.....they are just so cute romantic serials...came across this VM for Descendants of the Sun...cant get enough of these two

DOTS is the first KDrama I watched. Its a great show & I love it, especially Yoo Shi jinsmiley27 The female lead was Hyun bin's former girlfriend & is also in "two worlds" drama with him. I even loved the second leads in this show...they have a very good story too

Mpp123 thumbnail

Yes the main lead Yoo Shin Jin is really cute in this drama.....shown smart, confident and mature.. ..ohh FL was Hyun bin's former gf...no surprise there...she is too cute...they would have nade a realky cute couple...wonder if they did any shows together.....yes the second couple is cute as well ...i am still on epsiode 5 so early days for me.....so far loving the show.....

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

मी scam 2023 बघायला सुरुवात केली आहे.

3 एपिसोडस झाले बघून.

अजून 2 आहेत.

याचा S 2 येणार आहे😢.

लोक आपली (चांगली, अंगभूत) हुशारी, बुध्दी किती चुकीच्या ठिकाणी वापरून स्वतःच, family आणि पर्यायाने देशाचं नुकसान करतात ना😢😢

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Haddi movie बघायला सुरुवात केलीये मी.

अर्धा झालाय बघून.

भंजाळून गेल डोकं माझं.

दुखायला लागलं माझं डोकं यार😢😢

अखिर केहना क्या चाहते हो.....अश्या type चा movie आहे हा.

iluvusakshi thumbnail

मी scam 2023 बघायला सुरुवात केली आहे.

3 एपिसोडस झाले बघून.

अजून 2 आहेत.

याचा S 2 येणार आहे😢.

लोक आपली (चांगली, अंगभूत) हुशारी, बुध्दी किती चुकीच्या ठिकाणी वापरून स्वतःच, family आणि पर्यायाने देशाचं नुकसान करतात ना😢😢

खूपच detail मध्ये आहे ही series.

या वरून इतर लोक fraud/काळे धंदे कसे करायचा, हे सहज शिकतील.

S 2 येणार याचाsmiley44

mishkil88 thumbnail

खूपच detail मध्ये आहे ही series.

या वरून इतर लोक fraud/काळे धंदे कसे करायचा, हे सहज शिकतील.

S 2 येणार याचाsmiley44

आत्तापर्यंत फक्त 5 episode रिलिज केलेत, उरलेले 5 episodes November madhe yenar. S1 मध्येच. तेलगीचा मृत्यू दाखवतील शेवटच्या episode मधे त्यामुळे S2 येणार नाही.