Sidharth vs Varun vs Ayushmann 🏆 🏆 WINNER Ayushmann Khurrana 🏆🏆 - Page 5

Poll

Sidharth Malhotra vs Varun Dhawan vs Ayushmann Khurrana - Best actor?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 1 years ago

What one lacks, the other has. Ayushman is the better actor and does better movies...but he is not a star and I dont see him having a strong fan base...., but Sidharth is a star and has the looks, charm, body and screen presence of an actor. Sid can make people go crazy over him - Ayushman and Varun dont have that effect on people 

Varun has nothing to offer in my opinion. Nothing but a nepo with painted abs and heels in his inner soles of shoes.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think acting is to some extent a subjective matter as well. Not entirely like looks and beauty but definitely to some degree.  

I think Sid is anywhere from decent to good.  He’s definitely a director’s actor, and scripts also make a lot of difference.  He was great in Shershah, Itefaaq, and even HTP which was his second movie. He did great in the action and comedic sequences of A Gentleman (I’ll always be bitter about that movie flopping 😀).  He’s also tried more variety of roles compared to the other two.  

Varun and Ayushman seem to do the same kind of roles more or less.  Ayushman I feel has better dialogue delivery than Varun.  And knowing that he’s started from scratch and struggled definitely makes it easier to take him seriously as an actor and artist.  I haven’t seen Badlapur and October but I find Varun strictly average in his regular macho wannabe hero roles. Plus his anger or crying scenes reminds of Karishma’s 90s cringe acting. He definitely has a Salman/Govinda complex in comedic roles but that might be more his father’s influence and fault.  

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I prefer Varun among the three, no specific reason. But acting wise Ayushman is 1 without a doubt. I've grown to like Siddharth now.

Anyway so the overall order is 1) Varun 2) Ayushman 3) Siddharth but they're very close and I genuinely like all of them for different reasons.

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Ladies do leave your precious comment here and don't forget to vote for your favourite actor😳. 

Regards your friend πŸ€—.

Organiser - FOTWπŸ˜ƒ.

Mera tag kaha hai😲 

Anyways I have voted for Ayushmann. 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Varun dhawan

Edited by arnavfluffy - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sid kyun ki why not β€οΈπŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Varun

Aayushman

Sid..

Varun is a complete package....he can act , dance and will fit in any kind of role.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ayushmann without any doubt πŸ‘πŸΌ

PS: It's good to see him winning the poll πŸ˜†

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Majority in comments picking varun and poll ayushman winning  ?πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Mera tag kaha hai😲 

Anyways I have voted for Ayushmann. 

Sorry . I will take care of it in future😳.ImageI don't like Ayushman as an actor πŸ˜†.