Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

All r set near cake cutting table...arjun was watching to rajjo nd she was so happy nd surprised...

Arjun-cake cut Karo...

Rajjo-she holdes arjun hand nd Dey both r cutting cake ..the song playing on background (bar bar din yeh aaye bar bar dil yeh Gaye tu jiyo hajaro Sal yeh meri hai aarju happy birthday to u happy birthday to u )

Chirag-so ab hum birthday girl se dance karwayege..

Rajjo-mujhko nahi aata..

Arjun-I m there for u..

Rajjo-may I. Arjun was a little bit surprise ..he holdes rajjo's hand..rajjo pull him close..tumne mujheko call Kyo nahi Kiya..

Arjun-aaj toh thodi change lag rahi kya bat hain..

Rajjo-tumhara Asar hain..she took arjun's hand nd put it on her bare waist..Arjun was now so surprised that in one night how could she change..I know everything..

Arjun-kya..

Rajjo-smile..Wai.. aage aage dekho Hota hain kya u must be dreaming soon..

Arjun-wat..why r u talking like this, u seem transformed Into a matured girl..

Rajjo-i became big girl khadbabu..u don't know wats surprised is coming for u..it will insane u...now she grabbed his back nd come a little bit closer nd mesmerising in his eyes..

Arjun can feel it but suddenly music got stooped..Dey apart ..

Rajjo was blushing 😊...Arjun was watching her..

Arjun-u know how to blush..kuch hua hai suddenly arjun mom take away to rajjo..gai pata nhi kya soch rahi hai par kuch toh hai uske mind main ..

After that party got finished..

Rajjo was in room arjun was in hull..

Dever ji kya laye ho dikhao toh..

Arjun-are kuch nahi..

Mom-kya khalini bechaara thak gaya hai plz let him go to take rest..

Khalinidi-OK mom ...sorry deverji u can go..

Arjun was thinking..it is a beautiful short dress for rajjo which he brought but will she wear it..

Arjun went in room..

Arjun-ohh.u haven't changed it...why..

Rajjo-I was waiting for u ..u didn't wish me birthday properly..

Arjun-I wished u infront of all..

Rajjo-esse wish karte hai..

Arjun-toh kaise karte hai..she was swlly swlly taking step towards arjun πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ ..

Rajjo give a quick kiss to Arjun on his cheeks..she was about to run but arjun take her in his arms to rajjo from back side..

Rajjo-khadbabu..

Arjun-wat khadbabu why r u saying so..u can tell me dear hubby or my jan ..coming near of her ear πŸ‘‚ darling..

Rajjo-datt Essa koi bolta hai kya..

Arjun-every wiffy to her hubby..Kab se hum soch rahe u seem different now I understand kuch hai Jo Badal gya..rajjo closes her eyes..

Rajjo-kya..

Arjun-wai Jo pyar hone pe Hota Hai ek dusare ke liye..dil mai feeling ho toh pyar hi pyar bhar jata hai..Wai wala pyar ..suddenly rajjo's pallu swings down..Arjun grabbed her tummy...rajjo turned nd hug to Arjun..

Arjun-I was missing u ..waha net problem tha so mai call nhi kar paya but itna miss Kiya Maine tumhe..Sachi kehte hai dur reh ke pass hone ka ehsas aur badh jata hai..

Rajjo-i want to feel this love with u ..I don't want to leave u alone for one second..I want to feel u..pyar wali feeling wife wali feeling..sees in his eyes..

Arjun-rajjo..today tum hamari jan hi lelogi..rajjo covered her hand on his lips..

Rajjo-bhagwan kare meri Umar bhi tumko lag Jaye..

Arjun-aacha I have something for u can u wear it..

Rajjo-wat..

Arjun-give it to rajjo..she sees it was a short transplant dress πŸ‘— upto her thigh.

Rajjo -nhi this is not gud ..how can I wear it..no a big no ..yeh mujhko aayega hi nahi..

Arjun-coming near rajjo nd whisper in her ear ..aayega na bhut aachese aayega nd u look hott In this dress ..for me plz wear it...

Rajjo-hmm thik hai mai aati hu..she was going in bathroom..

Arjun-waise if u want my help I can help u..

Rajjo-i don't want ur help I can do ..

Arjun-yahi change Kar lo na kya fark padega waise aadhi saree toh half Amm Amm..

Mai nhi dekhuga kuch pakka..

Rajjo running πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ in bathroom..she said gande..

Arjun laughs..

Now after 10 15 minutes..Arjun knocking the bathroom door..

Arjun-wat happened rajjo.....haven't u changed still...

Rajjo-woh..

Arjun-wat esse toh subah ho jayegi..rajjo opened the half door

She is peeping from door..

Rajjo-yeh bhut patla hai aur chota bhi mai nhi aaugi..

Arjun-are aao na let me see first than I decide..

Rajjo-tum mujhko meri badi wali nighty dedo na plz...

ARJUN-yahi milegi aana hai toh aao..

Rajjo-nhi..

Arjun-mere liye bhi nahi..

Rajjo-woh first u swich off the power..

Arjun-but than how will I watch u..

Rajjo-plz mujhe saarm aati hai..

Arjun-laugh OK he switched off the power..rajjo came out from bathroom..Arjun can feel her..she covered her body with hands..

Arjun swlly swlly is Going near rajjo..she was red..Arjun ❀️ heart skipping loudly soo much..

Rajjo-mujhko kuch dona pehne ka yeh bhut suddenly arjun hugged her..

Arjun-yeh lo hame pehen lo ab na dar lagega aur na saram aaayegi kuch dikhega bhi nahi..

Rajjo was numb nd she was feelings butterfly πŸ¦‹ on stomach..

Her heart was bitting louder Arjun could feel it..

Arjun-don't worry I m with u every sec in my life..he was moving his hand on back nd gives a passionate hug to rajjo ..

He cupped his hand on her face nd starts kissing πŸ’‹ to her ..on her cheeks on her head on her nose nd than he going near of her lips nd touched her ..she was taking back step but he sealed into a kiss πŸ’‹ nd starts moving his lips ..with this touch rajjo holds his shirt ..Dey were kissing...suddenly arjun throwing to her on bed..

He held her hand nd start romaning his hand on her hairs ..she lost in her dreams..

Arjun touched her nack nd start kissing on her nack..she takes the blanket nd covered her body nd laying on the bed..

Arjun-r u comfortable..

Rajjo keep smiling..

Rajjo-hmm..aur tum..

Arjun-I got My love πŸ’“..wat should I want more ..u r so pretty so adorable admirable..

Aur hampe haq hai tumhara Pura..

Rajjo-sach tumne mujhko sab kuch De diya ..itna pyara pariwar meri mai aur itna pyar tum mil Gaye aur kya chahiye mujhko...

Arjun-I love ❀️ u ..

Rajjo-main bhi I love u ❀️ nd kissed on his cheeks..

Arjun was watching nd filled all gap between them nd starts unwear her dress..she too starts unbuttoning up his shirt's button...Dey falls in their arms nd covered to each with blanket...

So the happy ending of this os has come...now without future ado..

Plz give ur support to me nd plz do comment if u like πŸ’—..

If u want another os or ff u could tall me..avoid my Mistake nd do comment did u like it or not ..

Thank you..sorry for mistakes....

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by nakshkidiwani - 1 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nakshkidiwani

All r set near cake cutting table...arjun was watching to rajjo nd she was so happy nd surprised...

Arjun-cake cut Karo...

Rajjo-she holdes arjun hand nd Dey both r cutting cake ..the song playing on background (bar bar din yeh aaye bar bar dil yeh Gaye tu jiyo hajaro Sal yeh meri hai aarju happy birthday to u happy birthday to u )

Chirag-so ab hum birthday girl se dance karwayege..

Rajjo-mujhko nahi aata..

Arjun-I m there for u..

Rajjo-may I. Arjun was a little bit surprise ..he holdes rajjo's hand..rajjo pull him close..tumne mujheko call Kyo nahi Kiya..

Arjun-aaj toh thodi change lag rahi kya bat hain..

Rajjo-tumhara Asar hain..she took arjun's hand nd put it on her bare waist..Arjun was now so surprised that in one night how could she change..I know everything..

Arjun-kya..

Rajjo-smile..Wai.. aage aage dekho Hota hain kya u must be dreaming soon..

Arjun-wat..why r u talking like this, u seem transformed Into a matured girl..

Rajjo-i became big girl khadbabu..u don't know wats surprised is coming for u..it will insane u...now she grabbed his back nd come a little bit closer nd mesmerising in his eyes..

Arjun can feel it but suddenly music got stooped..Dey apart ..

Rajjo was blushing 😊...Arjun was watching her..

Arjun-u know how to blush..kuch hua hai suddenly arjun mom take away to rajjo..gai pata nhi kya soch rahi hai par kuch toh hai uske mind main ..

After that party got finished..

Rajjo was in room arjun was in hull..

Dever ji kya laye ho dikhao toh..

Arjun-are kuch nahi..

Mom-kya khalini bechaara thak gaya hai plz let him go to take rest..

Khalinidi-OK mom ...sorry deverji u can go..

Arjun was thinking..it is a beautiful short dress for rajjo which he brought but will she wear it..

Arjun went in room..

Arjun-ohh.u haven't changed it...why..

Rajjo-I was waiting for u ..u didn't wish me birthday properly..

Arjun-I wished u infront of all..

Rajjo-esse wish karte hai..

Arjun-toh kaise karte hai..she was swlly swlly taking step towards arjun πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ ..

Rajjo give a quick kiss to Arjun on his cheeks..she was about to run but arjun take her in his arms to rajjo from back side..

Rajjo-khadbabu..

Arjun-wat khadbabu why r u saying so..u can tell me dear hubby or my jan ..coming near of her ear πŸ‘‚ darling..

Rajjo-datt Essa koi bolta hai kya..

Arjun-every wiffy to her hubby..Kab se hum soch rahe u seem different now I understand kuch hai Jo Badal gya..rajjo closes her eyes..

Rajjo-kya..

Arjun-wai Jo pyar hone pe Hota Hai ek dusare ke liye..dil mai feeling ho toh pyar hi pyar bhar jata hai..Wai wala pyar ..suddenly rajjo's pallu swings down..Arjun grabbed her tummy...rajjo turned nd hug to Arjun..

Arjun-I was missing u ..waha net problem tha so mai call nhi kar paya but itna miss Kiya Maine tumhe..Sachi kehte hai dur reh ke pass hone ka ehsas aur badh jata hai..

Rajjo-i want to feel this love with u ..I don't want to leave u alone for one second..I want to feel u..pyar wali feeling wife wali feeling..sees in his eyes..

Arjun-rajjo..today tum hamari jan hi lelogi..rajjo covered her hand on his lips..

Rajjo-bhagwan kare meri Umar bhi tumko lag Jaye..

Arjun-aacha I have something for u can u wear it..

Rajjo-wat..

Arjun-give it to rajjo..she sees it was a short transplant dress πŸ‘— upto her thigh.

Rajjo -nhi this is not gud ..how can I wear it..no a big no ..yeh mujhko aayega hi nahi..

Arjun-coming near rajjo nd whisper in her ear ..aayega na bhut aachese aayega nd u look hott In this dress ..for me plz wear it...

Rajjo-hmm thik hai mai aati hu..she was going in bathroom..

Arjun-waise if u want my help I can help u..

Rajjo-i don't want ur help I can do ..

Arjun-yahi change Kar lo na kya fark padega waise aadhi saree toh half Amm Amm..

Mai nhi dekhuga kuch pakka..

Rajjo running πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ in bathroom..she said gande..

Arjun laughs..

Now after 10 15 minutes..Arjun knocking the bathroom door..

Arjun-wat happened rajjo.....haven't u changed still...

Rajjo-woh..

Arjun-wat esse toh subah ho jayegi..rajjo opened the half door

She is peeping from door..

Rajjo-yeh bhut patla hai aur chota bhi mai nhi aaugi..

Arjun-are aao na let me see first than I decide..

Rajjo-tum mujhko meri badi wali nighty dedo na plz...

ARJUN-yahi milegi aana hai toh aao..

Rajjo-nhi..

Arjun-mere liye bhi nahi..

Rajjo-woh first u swich off the power..

Arjun-but than how will I watch u..

Rajjo-plz mujhe saarm aati hai..

Arjun-laugh OK he switched off the power..rajjo came out from bathroom..Arjun can feel her..she covered her body with hands..

Arjun swlly swlly is Going near rajjo..she was red..Arjun ❀️ heart skipping loudly soo much..

Rajjo-mujhko kuch dona pehne ka yeh bhut suddenly arjun hugged her..

Arjun-yeh lo hame pehen lo ab na dar lagega aur na saram aaayegi kuch dikhega bhi nahi..

Rajjo was numb nd she was feelings butterfly πŸ¦‹ on stomach..

Her heart was bitting louder Arjun could feel it..

Arjun-don't worry I m with u every sec in my life..he was moving his hand on back nd gives a passionate hug to rajjo ..

He cupped his hand on her face nd starts kissing πŸ’‹ to her ..on her cheeks on her head on her nose nd than he going near of her lips nd touched her ..she was taking back step but he sealed into a kiss πŸ’‹ nd starts moving his lips ..with this touch rajjo holds his shirt ..Dey were kissing...suddenly arjun throwing to her on bed..

He held her hand nd start romaning his hand on her hairs ..she lost in her dreams..

Arjun touched her nack nd start kissing on her nack..she takes the blanket nd covered her body nd laying on the bed..

Arjun-r u comfortable..

Rajjo keep smiling..

Rajjo-hmm..aur tum..

Arjun-I got My love πŸ’“..wat should I want more ..u r so pretty so adorable admirable..

Aur hampe haq hai tumhara Pura..

Rajjo-sach tumne mujhko sab kuch De diya ..itna pyara pariwar meri mai aur itna pyar tum mil Gaye aur kya chahiye mujhko...

Arjun-I love ❀️ u ..

Rajjo-main bhi I love u ❀️ nd kissed on his cheeks..

Arjun was watching nd filled all gap between them nd starts unwear her dress..she too starts unbuttoning up his shirt's button...Dey falls in their arms nd covered to each with blanket...

So the happy ending of this os has come...now without future ado..

Plz give ur support to me nd plz do comment if u like πŸ’—..

If u want another os or ff u could tall me..avoid my Mistake nd do comment did u like it or not ..

Thank you..sorry for mistakes....

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Omg love this.

It reminds me of old chemistry of arjun and rajjo in the serial.

Simply loved it.

nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Thank you so much dear😊Thanku for giving me support πŸ™ πŸ’“