Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

I did try to google translate but I can almost never catch that characters saying these words lol

even i may forget after some days😆, i rem cause saw many thai dramas🤣, but vaguely😆

samarp2 thumbnail

ok so I have resumed "my husband in law"  for mark..let's see how far it goes or if i change my views about it...🤣

@samarp is it thai drama hua jai sila where FL of love proposal is like doormat ?

also who are other good male actors in thai..why I donno anyone besides Mark ?

@bold.....yup😵...i dropped it in mid only...will c if i will continue it or not😆

ohh there r few good actors apart from him😆...mine another fav is Mik, his all dramas r worth watching...& good looking too...like foreigner😆, gora gora😆 & tall...he does mostly action & romance...there is another good actor Weir..his dramas r superb..i enjoy these actors drama most in thai

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: samarp2

@bold.....yup😵...i dropped it in mid only...will c if i will continue it or not😆

ohh there r few good actors apart from him😆...mine another fav is Mik, his all dramas r worth watching...& good looking too...like foreigner😆, gora gora😆 & tall...he does mostly action & romance...there is another good actor Weir..his dramas r superb..i enjoy these actors drama most in thai

good to know tell me their drama names now which you like 😆

samarp2 thumbnail

exactly  I could totally relate to FL from the beginning itself..she was just 15/16 years old who lost her parents so brutally..she already was paranoid due to her parent's dying marriage..and on top of the way they died was too much...and when she got to arthit's home...except him n his dad everyone treated her so badly..the maid omg was so nasty..always comments about her parent's death..it was not a surprise she latched on to arthit..he also kind of indulged her..

anyways after I was done with the show..I watched all their available interviews together😆 ..they are so cute and friendly to each other and mark is so mischievous ...

btw in the drama they never exactly explained why his dad killed himself isnt it ?

wasnt he murdered by that 2nd male lead who came almost at end of the show😆😆, that villian guy..who makes Arthit more jealous🤣

i liked their chemistry more then KC chemistry drama😆

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

wasnt he murdered by that 2nd male lead who came almost at end of the show😆😆, that villian guy..who makes Arthit more jealous🤣

i liked their chemistry more then KC chemistry drama😆

no, they did not show it or did I miss it or what? they only showed him killing her mother .

EXOL thumbnail

found a website for lakorns

http://lakorngalaxy.com/

samarp2 thumbnail

good to know tell me their drama names now which you like 😆

ohh there r so many to list🤣

try this drama..

So Wayree....very nice...my new fav lead pairs they r...from strangers to enemy to lovers (husband & wife         ) story is very addictive...its a new drama...part 2 is also comg with diff actors, but not that interesting as part 1 it seems😆

samarp2 thumbnail

no, they did not show it or did I miss it or what? they only showed him killing her mother .

ohh, then even i m not sure about that much...may be that villian killed both her parents & made it look like suicide murder

samarp2 thumbnail

i watch mostly few in this too👍🏼