ARAKSHI FF: THE NEW BEGINNING

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey Guys

I am here with this New Fan-Fiction of Arakshi. 

I know I know aap sab ke mann mein yahi khayal aaya hoga ki jo baaki ki stories hai uske mushqil se updates milte hai aise mein ek naya FF shuru karna wise decision nahi hai... 

Iss liye maine bohat detail mein sochne ke baad faisla liya hai ki mein apni "Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahi" ko hold pe rakh rahi hoon and uske badle yeh story start kar rahi hoon. Sirf HOLD pe hai DISCONTINUE nahi kar rahi... jaise hi "We Are Family" ko happy ending mil jaayega I will continue my "DHKMN".

Uss ko hold pe rakh ke yeh new start karne ki kuch acchi wajah hai mere pass. 

• 1st - Yeh FF ke liye kisi ne bohat dil se request kiya hai and bohat hope se mujhe puchha tha ki kya mein unke pasand ke plot pe FF likh sakti hoon yaa nahi aur yeh unki mere pass aayi pehli request hai toh maine iss FF ko pehle priority di hai... unfortunately jisne request kiya hai unka kehna hai ki me unhe credit naa doon toh unki wish ka maan rakhte hue unka naam nahi likh rahi but unhe huge wala thank you zaroor kehna chahungi ki unho ne mujhe iss kaabil samjha ki me unke idea ko words de sakti hoon. 
  • 2nd - jab maine plot suna toh sunte hi I got super excited. I mean aisa kuch maine pehle kabhi try nahi kiya hai toh mujhe bhi likhne ka kaafi excitement ho raha tha... 
  • 3rd - Mujhe lagta hai ki iss FF mein aap sab ko sacchi mein maza aayega kyun ki mujhe scenes set karte hue hi bada maza aa raha hai toh I am sure you all are gonna love it.

Ok I am not going to waste more time aur shuru karte hai. 

Here is the Character Sketch and Banner.

----------------------------------------------------------

TNB - BANNER - Butterfly09

Character Sketch

Rawte Family:

There are only two members in Rawte Family. They lived in “Arni Villa” situated at the posh area of Mumbai city.

Arjun Rawte (Shaleen Malhotra)

TNB - Arjun Rawte - Butterfly09

[Arjun Suryakant Rawte]

ETF's Second In Command. He is very kind hearted, sweet, loving, caring and respected personality. He has an amazing observatory skills and sharp mind which make him one of the best officer of Mumbai's police department. He is widower. His wife name was Roshni who died 3 years ago in car accident. After her demise he changed a lot. He become quiet, serious and introvert. 

Roshni was very pretty girl with beautiful and kind heart. Arjun and Aarohi was center of her life and she was very much protective about them or we should say she was overprotective towards them. She was bubbly, happy go nature girl, With that she was caring, loving and responsible wife. Arjun love her like anything. Though now she is no more, Arjun has keep her alive in his memories and in his heart.

TNB - Roshni Rawte - Butterfly09

[Sameksha Singh as Roshni Arjun Rawte]

Aarohi Rawte (Aarzu Soni)

TNB - Aarohi Arjun Rawte

[Aarohi Arjun Rawte]

Arjun’s 6 year old daughter. She is a smart, intelligent and cute girl with cheerful and loving nature. She is studying in 2nd standard of Mt. Mary English Medium School. She is an apple of her father’s eyes and very close to him. She know how was her mother and how much she loved her as she was 3 year old when her mother died. She too love her mother so much. Talking with her mother’s photo is her daily routine.

Aanand Family:

Simple family of two members. They lived in one of the ruler village named “Bhairavgadh”.  

Sakshi Aanand (Mrunal Thakur)

TNB - Sakshi Aanand - Butterfly09

She is sweet, lovely, bubbly and very simple young girl with pure heart. Because of her kind and helpful nature, everyone in the village loved her very much. Due to the financial crisis, she leave her studies in middle and decided to help her father. She is giving tuitions to the kids of the village and in free time she is working as a mehendi artist.

Sanjeev Aanand (Sanjeev Seth)

TNB - Sanjeev Aanand - Butterfly09

[Sanjeev Aanand]

He is around 50 year old loving and kind person. He is farmer by profession. From past few years he is facing lot of financial issues and is burdened with debt. He loves his daughter very much and is planning her wedding. His wife passed away when Sakshi is only 7 year old so since then they have raised Sakshi alone.

Extra Characters

Shalini Rao (Alka Kaushal)

TNB - Shalini Rao - Butterfly09

[Shalini Rao]

She is Arjun’s Bua. She is kind, bit egoistic and bitter in nature but Arjun is her apple of eyes. After Arjun’s father’s death she took care of Arjun. She lives in Pune and keep visiting Arjun once a month. She is like a mother figure for Arjun and he respect her a lot.

Sameer Rathod (Behzaad Khan)

TNB - Sameer Rathod - Butterfly09

[Sameer Damsingh Rathod]

Arjun's best Friend and ETF chief. Smart and Brave officer with soft and kind heart. He is an outstanding leader and whole team love him so much. He used to care about Arjun a lot. Roshni was his best friend from college days so he was sharing an amazing with friendship with her. 

Ayesha Kapoor Rathod (Shital Shah)

TNB - Ayesha Kapoor - Butterfly09

[Ayesha Kapoor/Ayesha Sameer Rathod]

ETF's Ammunition Expert. Sweet beautiful girl. Best female officer of ETF as well as Mumbai police department. Arjun is a brother figure for her. She is married to ETF's chief - Sameer Rathod. She is sharing wonderful bond with other team members too. 

Shreekant Sen (Siddharth Sen)

TNB - Shreekant Sen - Butterfly09

[Shreekant Sen - Shree]

ETF's Tech Expert. Very cute and fun loving guy. Totally gadget freak and love his gadget more than his life. Most adorable person of ETF. Everyone used to call him Shree. Best friend of Ayesha and Chhotu.

Chandrakant Patil (Ketan Karande)

TNB - Chandrakant Patil (Chhotu) - Butterfly09

[Chandrakant Patil - Chhotu]

Commando of ETF and Chhotu is his pet name. He is just like his pet name. He is very emotional and soft hearted person exactly opposite to his well built body. He is the most foodie person in ETF. He is sharing wonderful bond with his team mates. 

Liza D’cruz (Ritu Chauhan)

TNB - Liza D'cruz - Butterfly09

[Liza D'cruz]

Forensic Expert of ETF. Bubbly, sweet and lovely girl. Best Friend of Ayesha and Chhotu but sharing love and hate kind of relation with Shree. She and Shree were in same college so they know each other very well. Shree and Liza are like Tom & Jerry of ETF who used to quarrel on each and every thing. 

Shree, Chhotu and Liza respect Arjun a lot. 

ETF team is like an extended family for Arjun and Aarohi.

----------------------------------------------------------

Will come back with 1st part of the story soon.👍🏼 

Hope har baar ki tarah iss baar bhi aap sab mujhe Arakshi ke pyaar ki iss nayi journey mein support karenge aur apna dher saara pyaar iss kahani ko denge. 

Take Care

Bye.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awww. Excited to hear about the new story. Keep writing.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice & promising start

Let's see how this Aarakshi would be a turn

Waiting for it to start 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗🤗

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very exicted for the new story

Nice character skech 

I am sure like your all other stories this story too will be amazing 

Waiting for the first chapter

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

excited for this new story

cont soon

Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations Buddy 🎉🎉🥳🥳

Woah one more story on Your Arakshi 🤩🤩

Amazing CS 😍

I know it's also going to be wonderful as other stories of yours

All the best writerji 😁😁

Waiting for 1st Part

Aaina25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's nice 😊

I'll be waiting for this journey to start 💛

Navyasree08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow new story 😍 so excited , the banner is so cute ❤️, eagerly waiting for the first part and tq for keeping dhkmn on  hold rather than discontinuing, when you have time please do continue dhkmn also will be waiting for that tooo😍 

pathansofiya454 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey buddy ! 

Plot seem interesting 

Very much excited for this new ff 😍😍😍 

Maud thumbnail

Hi dear I am super excited for this story