Simran's father is too nosey...

Dianne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I think Simran's father should respect her as an adult who has achieved alot career wise and who is mature enough to maintain a business and a family. He should understand the pain Simran has experienced in her past and leave her alone if she wants to find some happiness in her life now.

I cannot understand why he is getting annoyed at her because she is dressing up, coming home late, etc. She is an adult woman capable of making her own decisions. He is acting as if she is 16 year old who will run off with some man. She has given her whole life to him and Astha and it is amazing how selfish they are.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pagpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dianne

I think Simran's father should respect her as an adult who has achieved alot career wise and who is mature enough to maintain a business and a family. He should understand the pain Simran has experienced in her past and leave her alone if she wants to find some happiness in her life now.

I cannot understand why he is getting annoyed at her because she is dressing up, coming home late, etc. She is an adult woman capable of making her own decisions. He is acting as if she is 16 year old who will run off with some man. She has given her whole life to him and Astha and it is amazing how selfish they are.

I agree.. he is actually listening to her talks outside her bedroom... How bad..??

Delight thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree too.

But maybe bcz she went through so many tragedies and took many wrong decisions in life, he feels concerned and overprotective towards her. After all he is her father.