Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 30 Sept 2022

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 2 years ago

Shah family makes plans for grand celebrations with their two griha Laxmi , Kinjal and Pari . Baa purchases new lehengas for them while Babuji buys one for CA also as he knows Anupama and CA too will be here for the Navratri festivities.

Rakhi arrives and creates a ruckus over the fact Kinjal was at Shah house . She tries her best to take Kinjal away from Shah house and celebrate all festivities hence forth at Dave house . She accuses Baa and Vanraj of emotionally blackmailing Kinjal into returning to Shah house and Rakhi refuses to allow that , she orders Kinjal and Pari to come to Dave house immediately . She accuses and confronts Toshu for his betrayal .
Babuji asks Kinjal to make her own decision and if she so wished she could go , they would surely come to meet the little one when they so wished. Kinjal declares she will stay at Shah house and not accompany Rakhi . Babuji and Baa then tell Raakhi that it was Kinjal’s own decision to return to Shah house , they never forced her .
Rakhi tries many times to convince Kinjal to return to Dave house but Kinjal refuses much to Rakhi’s disappointment n fury. She questions what she saw in Paritosh. She bangs out her fury at him n highlights what a useless n a failure he was in every aspect of life.

At Office MaAn discuss plans for Diwali and Dussehra for all employees , Anupama’s expertise and plans impress Anuj and he appreciates her , how she stepped into his office last year and was fumbling with the lap top n now she had mastered the devices and the business like a pro . He praises her talents .

MaAn have cute office romance , He plays a song and asks Anupama to dance and she gives in to his request.

In her room Kinjal is with her baby, she looks for the baby toys to pacify the baby , she finds them in the drawer , along with KinTos romantic pics . Kinjal remembers her beautiful moments with Toshu and then his betrayal. Right then Toshu enters and tries to get close to Kinjal but she pushes him away and shouts at him .

Precap

Caretakers from the orphanage arrive at K house and want to take CA back from foster care . Toshu threatens Anupama that he will separate CA from them just as Anupama separated him from his pari. Anupama warns him

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail

Ghatiyaa logon ne grand Navratri festival manane ka plan Kar liya

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kinjal 😡. Please hope against hope your daughter doesn't do this to you. Actually I think Rakhi should tell her about her dad's affair. What will she do, I want to know.

Feel bad for the actors. How they have to do things they probably don't agree to.

Jefen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't like anything about the serial now. Only thing that excited me today was Rakhi and Kinjal's conversation and Kinjal's confrontation with Toshu. All others I skipped. All others are the same old dialogues and stories. Nothing new. I want to see Toshu and Kinjal dealing with this alone. Plus I also want to see Rakhi getting this Shahs straight. Otherwise, it was Anupama against Shahs and Rakhi. At least, now Rakhi is on Kinjal's side. I want her to give Kinjal full support. For once, for once, I want to see Toshu really getting punished. I want Kinjal and Rakhi to fight together. If Anupama comes in, Toshu will never understand. He will only blame Anupama. The Shahs will also blame her. I want Rakhi and Kinjal to take the right actions against the Shahs and Toshu. Just like Rakhi blasted truth bombs on Baa today, Kinjal should also open her bloody mouth. Enough of Kinjal's cry scenes. This girl only knows how to cry. For once, she should speak against Baa and Vanraj.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh Anupama ko bijuness handle karte hue dikha rahe hain,aur kya hi expect karein iss serial se abb😆