Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Superb. Maan and geet are so much into each other.now can't see Sam or someone else between them. Khuranas really love her and geet is also attached to whole family.

Gbhats thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update 

Maan just wanted to chk on Geet but he lands himself and giving her massage and getting lost in Geet 

Geet thinks that she was dreaming but actually he was there   Maan is feeling guilty but Geet erases his guilt. He is actually getting lost in Geet quite often 

I hope that Sam doesn’t make trouble 

waiting for next update 

heycookie thumbnail

awesome update

so geet knows it was maan n she tries to make him comfy knowing he must be i guilt

loved their little bantar

precap is scary

must be jealous sam

coderlady thumbnail

She didn't like Maan telling her to dress more conservatively. She has no idea why he says that.

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Geet tries to bring Maan out of his guilt as he feels Geet is too young and he did was incorrect. Precap is interesting. 

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know how I missed this part it was so passionate and maan is hardly falling for geet and she is enjoying thinking to be a dream as reality will be far from her thoughts...but maan feels very guilty for the act and will never forgive himself for his act towards her waiting to read more ❤️

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Part 12 was nice so geet realized it to be reality and maan was also guilty cleverly she brought maan out of guilt as if telling she never remembered any incident...daadi is happy seeing the change in khurana family .. waiting to read more ❤️

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Teaser

Geet looked horrified as the rocket placed straight suddenly fell down and changed its direction toward Sam.

No...she screamed rushing towards Sam to save her. 

Geet, what the hell...stay away, Sam yelled on her before pushing her apart furiously. She didn't notice in her anger that geet landed on the floor hitting her head to the edge of big stone there.

Geettt....he shouted in panic and rage as he witnessed the whole scene.

Plz press like to chapter 12, I said,  I want 50 likes to it...now i couldn't back out from my words...😛

Plz friends ...

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

teaser

geet trying to save sam but sam hurt her 

hope maan save her 

waiting 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

worrisome teaser!