is Piya Ke Ghar Jaana Hai finished????

Sany_baby06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
did PKGJH drama/serial finish?? is it overr? Pleasee do tell!!!!!! it cant be over!!! i like this showw!!!

😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hhyqk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
offcourse yes i think u r nt here 😊
innocent_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ah man i missed the ending cud anyone plz tell me how did it end?????
i reli liked tht show n is it possible to watch it again???
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Here is the link for the videos: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/428271
sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sany_baby06

did PKGJH drama/serial finish?? is it overr? Pleasee do tell!!!!!! it cant be over!!! i like this showw!!!

😭

it did last week ..in the UK, that is 😛

ah man i missed the ending cud anyone plz tell me how did it end?????
i reli liked tht show n is it possible to watch it again???

Aman married Areeba (ie. his gf/first love) ..althou at the time he still hadn't known of Areeba's health condition ..it was his father who eventually told him about it, having learnt that Aman had married her.

Aman then told Maya (his wife/originally his older bro's wife) that he had married Areeba ..after which we only learnt from Areeba's conversation to Aman that she was pregnant, and wanted to see the pregnancy thru (even thou her health was worsening), so as to leave a *pyar ki nishani* of them.

Areeba then had a baby girl ..at which point she was on her death-bed ..n Maya came to see her (that is, after her father-in-law told her to have no regrets later) ..and apologised for her behaviour etc ..Areeba also apologised for having taking Aman away from Maya, esp in the last few months, but was now to return him to her ..in return for one wish ..in the way Maya and Aman were bringing up Zain (ie. Maya and Armaan's child/pyaar ki nishaani), she wanted Maya to promise to do the same with her n Aman's nishaani ..Maya agreed, n accepted the child ..at which point Areeba died ..n the drama ended. ..phew! 😊

I hope the above *summary* helps 😳😛

Ash86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya it is finished.... it was a nice soap...