Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

Happy belated birthday to you. I hope you had a great birthday😔

Thank you Seher.

Alhamdulillah we enjoyed this birthday with my stepson who came to see us for the 1st time after 12 yrs. Now he is a man.. and my children loved spending time , playing and chatting with their elder brother.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you Seher.

Alhamdulillah we enjoyed this birthday with my stepson who came to see us for the 1st time after 12 yrs. Now he is a man.. and my children loved spending time , playing and chatting with their elder brother.

May Allah keep you and your family safe, strong, and prosperous Ameen Summa Ameen ❤️

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I come very less to IF hence I missed to wish this beautiful soul named Awida sis birthday. May Allah fulfill your all wishes dear friend. Stay blessed with your loving family 🤗

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I come very less to IF hence I missed to wish this beautiful soul named Awida sis birthday. May Allah fulfill your all wishes dear friend. Stay blessed with your loving family 🤗

Thank you very much Neel. 🤗 You are such a lovely person. May Allah keeps you happy and blessed.❤️

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you Seher.

That's super sweet 😳