September 15th 2022 written update

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

The episode starts at Oberoi mansion where Ranveer is feeling positive, he thinks Suhani will be at the ceremony. Dadu and Mamta arrive, they bless Ranveer, they're prepared to leave. Over Suhani's house they're getting ready for breakfast but Suhani is heading out to Mamta hospital. Sudha is shocked, Rakesh asks why she needs to do this and go, asks Suhani to think it over. Suhani says she's only going as a doctor, Ranveer helped her save the patient earlier so she could do that much in return. Sudha's frustrated that Suhani keeps using this reason for many things that it's gotten them to this point, reminds her of Suhani swearing to never see Ranveer again. Dadi says that if Suhani feels it's right then she will do that, no one will stop her. Sudha is shocked, thinks Dadi's trying to steer Suhani down the wrong path. Dadi says sometimes in life you gotta take the risky path and face it instead of focusing on what's good and what's bad. Suhani leaves though Sudha's still not okay with it.

At Mamta hospital Ranveer is looking out for Suhani. Everyone else is there - Dadu, Mamta, Chachu, John, and Ragu. Chachu tells Ranveer all the guests are here, asks him to start the ceremony. Suhani arrives and stands by the 2 idiots, she congratulates Ranveer. Ranveer is happy to see her. He then asks a police officer to cut the ribbon for the ceremony which he does, and then he hands Ranveer and Suhani a trophy. Dadu goes over to Ranveer and says take the chance and talk to her, tell her how you feel. Side note, Ranveer and Dadu actually end up being in this shot together which made me happy. Anyways, Dadu says everything will be okay and Ranveer agrees, though Suhani has stepped away. Mamta also tells him to go talk to her. to bring back her bahu, and Ranveer goes after Suhani.

Ranveer finds Suhani sitting on a bench. Once again side note, it's a body double sitting there 😆 anyways, Suhani seems to be in her thoughts, doesn't notice Ranveer walking towards her until he's in front of her, sits down besides her. Ranveer says he knows that she doesn't want to forgive him, he's done so many wrong things to her she has many reasons to want to avoid him. But he just wants her to know that every time he's hurt her, he's hurt himself just as much, as low as he tried to make her, he stooped  even lower. He accepts that along with his life, he's ruined her life as well. Everything that's happened in her life is all his fault, he takes responsibility and accepts that he was wrong and is wrong. He then says that if it's possible, then hopefully she can forgive him. He finally says that the three powerful words - I'm sorry Suhani 👏 Suhani looks shocked hearing him say these words. Ranveer continues to say he knows that he has given her many reasons to not forgive him but he wants one thing to be clear, that to this day he still loves her and he to this day he's only loved her. He then says if you want to fight me, fight me, if you want to be mad at me, be mad at me, but please come back, please come back to your home, your home is waiting for you 😭

Suhani says she forgives him 😲 but she can never go back to him. Their paths have gone different ways and they've gone far down those paths. The names Suhani and Ranveer can never be paired together 😭 Suhani gets up and leaves and Ranveer is sad but doesn't go after her. Even Suhani looks sad as she walks away, she's got tears in her eyes. Behind Ranveer is Mamta and Dadu and they've overheard, they're sad as well, they go to his side. Mamta says the most difficult thing in the world is trying to know what's on the mind of another. Ranveer looks so sad, like he could cry 😭

I'm not excusing Ranveer's behavior whatsoever, he's done a lot of messed up 🤬 on his part, but at least he recognizes it unlike so many others. It's not like he didn't accept the fact that he couldn't be forgiven but he took a shot anyways to be honest for once, admitting to his wrongs, so yes I feel bad for him. At the same time I applaud Suhani for standing her ground and not just melting into him and forgiving him immediately. She's hurt, she's felt heartache and pain, she's allowed to feel the way that she does. 

Mamta proceeds to say it's because we can't tell what's in their heart that makes it difficsult. People hide their words, it's okay if things didn't work out today, it can be worked out again another day, we'll talk to Suhani once more, don't worry. Dadu agrees, says if Ranveer is able to control his anger then she will come back. Ranveer walks away without a word, and his silence makes Mamta worry, it's better if he were angry cause then they'd know what's on his mind. Dadu says not to worry, he's in pain, he just wants to be alone for now, we'll talk to him.

Back at Suhani's house at night, Suhani is thinking of Ranveer's words in her room. Dadi comes in and joins her, asks what's wrong? Suhani says it's nothing but Dadi doesn't believe her, knows something is up, asks if Ranveer said anything. Suhani remains silent but Dadi asks why was he so eager to meet her. Suhani tells her how he thanked her for the stuff that happened before everyone, and then later asked for forgiveness for everything he's done to her, took responsibility for it, wants her to go back to him. Dadi asks what she's thinking and Suhani says honestly even after everything she can forgive him but going back to him, trusting him, getting/giving respect is not possible for her, she can't go back. Dadi says it's good that you know what to do, since there's nothing for him on her mind then there's nothing to tension over, now you can sleep in peace right? But Suhani obviously looks bothered, but Dadi just wishes her goodnight and leaves, though she briefly pauses and looks back at Suhani who is lost in thought. She leaves and Suhani lays in her bed, restless.

Over at Oberoi mansion, Mamta is worrying over Ranveer because he's not home yet, Dadu and Chachu are with her. Chachu says that Ranveer's phone is off and he's been gone since the ceremony at the hospital ended. Mamta says that ever since Suhani turned him down he's been preoccupied, worries that maybe he's done something to himself but Dadu quickly puts an end to that thought, their Ranveer isn't that weak, he wants to be alone for a bit, he's spoken to John and Ragu, they'll find him. Ragu calls Dadu, they've found him and they're with him. Mamta takes the phone and asks to speak to him, Ragu tells her that it was Ranveer who told them to let her know, Ranveer said that after what happened he just wants to be alone. Mamta asks them to watch her and Ragu tells her to not worry.

Cuts to Ranveer and he's painting a portrait of Suhani in her bridal wear. John and Ragu tell him how Mamta sounded worried, the family is waiting for him, asks him to go home. Ragu says that he knows that Ranveer is hurt by Suhani turning him down but Ranveer says no he isn't hurt, he's realizing how bad of a person he is that Suhani can't even trust him, it's not Suhani's fault, only his. Looking at the portrait he says that not only to her but to himself he swears that he will leave his anger, craziness and ego behind, give her what she's always wanted, he promises to do this.

In the morning, Ranveer returns to Oberoi mansion. Mamta says that they were worried, Mr. O has returned home as well. Ranveer apologizes, he won't let this happen again and promises, then tells them all to get ready they're going out. But instead of answering, he's calling out to John and Ragu and they come in holding numerous gifts. Mamta is confused, asks what's happening and Ranveer says they're going to go get her bahu back and they can't go empty handed. Dadu says they can't force anything over Suhani, she won't come back like this. Ranveer says he's not going to do that, he's changed his views, he will go to her and request her to give their relationship one last chance, he will prove to her that he has changed his ways and it won't be possible without their support so go get ready, they need to leave. Mr. O says for them to go ahead, he's going to plan the arrival of their bahu at home, and the episode ends. 

Obviously tomorrow is the last episode so the reconciliation is going to be rushed. I mean it's being rushed as it is, like Ranveer is not going to change his way overnight, it obviously take time, especially given that he's trying to change his ways. It's not like he's trying to overcome nail biting so you put tape around his fingers 🤣 but it is what it is. I'm sure Ranveer will persuade Sudha and Rakesh, then Suhani and Ranveer will reconcile I'm sure, and the show will end with that.