Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Wiz ji, are you trying to say that all this time while Arylie were going on, you weren't watching it for trolling? 😆 What else was there in these epis but trolling content anyways?😆

ST probably wasn't going to look mature enough for whatever stuff Gul wants to show in the next leap....no matter how much makeup/saris you pile on her and however many "hawt SR" scenes you make her do, she still looks like a kid. There's only so long you can drag that stuff no matter how much obsessed online FD there is for Z grade trash aajkal😆

Ay it was enough for me that ST was in the show for me to atleast appreciate her standalone scenes😆. Again its a matter of personal opinion i was only watching it for her and gm at the start. Then after gms departure i was watching it only for her. I was trolling all of fk ke scenes yes because compared to gm he performed poorly.

For the leap it will only be full on trolling cuz imlie for me is st gm ki pair and their wonderful scenes together.😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Thoda tehro zara sabar karo.. Aren't we already happy? I'm enjoying the rona dhona for arylie and the most entertaining of all was bestest ML being the khamba.. Coz it was all didiraj😆.. Bestest ML jiske paas Einstein se better dimaag tha was made dumb for Didi..Tch tch tch tch.. Dukh dard peeda😆.. Celebrate bhi karenge.. Abhi inka last epi air hone do..

Well happy to be back for arylie ka farewell 😆

Same here....lol mere liye toh party has already started in this countdown for last week😆

Inke fandom ka daily rona dhona and dukh dard peeda waale tweets are entertainment enough.....ab toh bas final blockbuster moment ka intezaar hai when Didi kills off Jaaniyas😈😆.....tab celebration double kar lenge....lol

ST has ensured that we won't feel anything over her part in the show ending since she has fully hitched her wagon only to Jaaniyaa land....lol toh saare ab package deal mein dafaa ho, who cares😆. Waise toh she hardly looks sad over leaving.....lol party toh yeh aur iska Jaaniya bhi daily kar rahe hain BTS mein....bas inka FD dukh dard peeda karta rehta hai😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Ay it was enough for me that ST was in the show for me to atleast appreciate her standalone scenes😆. Again its a matter of personal opinion i was only watching it for her and gm at the start. Then after gms departure i was watching it only for her. I was trolling all of fk ke scenes yes because compared to gm he performed poorly.

For the leap it will only be full on trolling cuz imlie for me is st gm ki pair and their wonderful scenes together.😆

LOL achha chalo now you can watch fully only for trolling then without any burden of trying to feel sympathy for Imlie due to your attachment to ST😆.....this should be pretty liberating for you as a viewer too😆

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Is it a wrap people?!?!? Can we celebrate?!?!?

Not that we were not celebrating the rage ka assuage and their gradual but steady downfall but today only this!

Itna Maza Kyu Aa Raha Hai Balam Pichkari Happy Holi GIF - Itna Maza Kyu Aa Raha Hai Balam Pichkari Happy Holi Deepika Padukone GIFs

Call it sadistic pleasure, but let the party begin! 🥳

hellos to everyone!

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Not that we were not celebrating the rage ka assuage and their gradual but steady downfall but today only this!

Itna Maza Kyu Aa Raha Hai Balam Pichkari Happy Holi GIF - Itna Maza Kyu Aa Raha Hai Balam Pichkari Happy Holi Deepika Padukone GIFs

Call it sadistic pleasure, but let the party begin! 🥳

OMG Whatever ji! Damn, HOW LONG has it been! The gang is all getting back together, haan?

Bollywood abhi toh party shuru hui hai party GIF on GIFER - by Felabar

Whatever765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Thoda tehro zara sabar karo.. Aren't we already happy? I'm enjoying the rona dhona for arylie and the most entertaining of all was bestest ML being the khamba.. Coz it was all didiraj😆.. Bestest ML jiske paas Einstein se better dimaag tha was made dumb for Didi..Tch tch tch tch.. Dukh dard peeda😆.. Celebrate bhi karenge.. Abhi inka last epi air hone do..

Well happy to be back for arylie ka farewell 😆

Juvvi ab toh Mun ne bhi moon ke saath byebye bol diya...the party is ON babe!

Whatever765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

OMG Whatever ji! Damn, HOW LONG has it been! The gang is all getting back together, haan?

Bollywood abhi toh party shuru hui hai party GIF on GIFER - by Felabar

AY Howdy how...long time indeed..yep we may have been inactive here but were damn sure of the ticking doom- and it's here...let's go!

Gashmeer Jhalak GIF - Gashmeer Jhalak Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa GIFs

AreYaar thumbnail

Itna rookha sookha goodbye from ST? She should be jumping for joy that she gets to leave the show with her BRILLIANT FRIEND and ONLY SUPPORT SYSTEM na😆

And LOL despite getting so many gaalis from their ghatiya FD, Gul still sent them a cake as a wrap up gift.

Itna toh IB ki season 1 cast ko bhi nahin naseeb hua tha😆