Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL yes, that did half the job and then rest of that was done by Imlayyy calling this guy PREM SAGAR and giving him kissies for throwing her out ๐Ÿ˜†

ST herself has reduced her legacy as Imlie to just being the spouse of this guy๐Ÿ˜†....so why will we feel any connect *shrugs* We rooted for that original fierce girl who sparkled with CONVICTION......that conviction died the day she got feelz in the loser who ran her over with his car. Kahaani khatam, khel khatam๐Ÿ˜†

Time for new IMALIYA๐Ÿ˜›

I'm toh just damn amused by the people in the tag trying to copyright this name for ST and going all HAIL QUEEEN over it๐Ÿ˜†......Gul ki copyright ab suddenly bhool gaye? Weren't they boasting about it two days back when she copy/pasted Piya Tose on Jaaniyas?๐Ÿ˜†.....toh aise hi Imlie naam bhi Gul ne hi diya...uski marzi woh jis marzi aur ko de aage bhi๐Ÿ˜›

Every time I read about that prem ka sagar I get reminded of this meme..๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…

1F2C5E2A-9926-4665-9888-3EC0DAAF6DFF.jpeg

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

This arylie phase of Imlie worked because it was agenda driven! Again this is just my opinion- yeh log show bana hi nahi rahe the...it was all gimmicks to prove a point, to satisfy egos...the way trolls twisted the narrative, raised the mob- it all now feels like a reality show!

Ofcourse it was agenda driven yaar....but that agenda also only succeeded because of the stage setting done by the makers to polarize opinions. What a shame it was to see so called Adilie fans actively rooting for Imlie to hook up with a guy who was manhandling her....lol I literally read claims like "atleast he has a spine unlike Adi๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†".....where do you think all this was coming from? It was all thanks to the show muting Adi for so many epis and never allowing him to state his perspective while his family, Malini, Imlie took turns berating him as a punching bag. Iske basis pe logon ne Adi ko "spineless" declare kar diya.....and that is what set the basis for the agenda to be rolled out to "experiment" with new guy....lol

I find this new brand of fans very strange and fickle....loyalty naam ki cheez hi nahin rahi and gaali samajhte hain loyalty and commitment ko....they want instant solutions to all problems and are ready to take out morchas and parades for token statements....lol everything is surface driven aajkal. Fandoms toh superficial pehle bhi hote the but they atleast stayed LOYAL๐Ÿ˜†......aise nahin ki they actively start campaigning to deconstruct everything about a pair and a story over imagined "toxicity"....lol by their definitions toh no relationship should exist in the world cuz everything is "toxic" unless a guy is making a 100 "I bloody love you" type statements to them daily and prostrating at their feet๐Ÿ˜†

Adilie were the victims to makers ka obsession with Malini firstly.....when GM refused to play along with that bakwaas, they forced him out and tried to pretend like they brought new guy for "empowerment" and to show how he's an "improvement"๐Ÿ˜†.....whole thing was an exercise in gimmicks which anyone with half a brain can see. Makers laid the basis, trap, whatever you want to call it and there were enough hateful people around to jump on the train to hype it out of a basic sense of spite against Adi firstly....that is the germ of all this....their hate for Adi....lol this is why more than loving their so called best jodi, to this date they can't stop dragging Adi's name in everything for "parallels"๐Ÿ˜†

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

My god reading at the comments is so hilarious. Confusing reel to real ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

https://twitter.com/vids_v/status/1570576445558378498?s=46&t=dy9Ts1o2390ELwz_9j7LHA

Edited by ZUBAIDAH67 - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Aa gayi Meethi Imlie? MUBARAK HO, DOSTON๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Now she will DELIVER us from having to jhelo CRINGE JAANIYAS. Go Imlie2 Go๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

So they are officially dying tomorrow....lol lo bhai ek dusre ki arms mein marenge.....fandom ko khush hona chahiye....toh rona dhona kyun? ๐Ÿ˜†.....Isn't it TRUE LUB to die together? ๐Ÿ˜†

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Show started with Billiโ€™s โ€˜s engagement ending with Billiโ€™s wedding ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

https://twitter.com/vids_v/status/1570573811476754432?s=46&t=dy9Ts1o2390ELwz_9j7LHA

AreYaar thumbnail

Final precap vid is out.....LOL Didi calling herself MAASI of Arylie baby and calling this her GIFT for baby ka naamkaran ceremony๐Ÿ˜†

https://twitter.com/DoddA_IndiA1/status/1570580025560412163?s=20&t=V3kPvDIabhAvmflkE0l7-w

This may not be their final death bit....Cheeni is still searching for Imlie in the precap so maybe the part where Imlie rushes to save her and then goes to save Imlie2 is remaining.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Wiz why are you sad ? ASR and Imlie marriage made in heaven . You forgot about the 7 pandit ? They are going to be together.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Final precap vid is out.....LOL Didi calling herself MAASI of Arylie baby and calling this her GIFT for baby ka naamkaran ceremony๐Ÿ˜†

https://twitter.com/DoddA_IndiA1/status/1570580025560412163?s=20&t=V3kPvDIabhAvmflkE0l7-w

This may not be their final death bit....Cheeni is still searching for Imlie in the precap so maybe the part where Imlie rushes to save her and then goes to save Imlie2 is remaining.

This bom blast is very unique , Normally people will be flying or lying around not nicely sitting and holding each other arms .

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Wiz why are you sad ? ASR and Imlie marriage made in heaven . You forgot about the 7 pandit ? They are going to be together.

Zuji sad about imlu dying this way not about arylie ka the end๐Ÿ˜ญ. Ye log aag me thel na daale by keeping dd alive. That will be the final straw for me๐Ÿคฌ

Waise dd ko military grade bumwa kidhar se mila. Military se bhi chori ki kya???๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago