Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

LMAO as per latest news from tag, new ML ka name will be ARYAMAN KHURANA😆.....matlab Papa ke naam ka aadha naam milega Imlie bitiya ke future pati ko🤣

They are crying ki unka Arylie tag bhi gaya haath se🤣

But hey, new fans always have the option to name them ImAn😛😆.....even Arylie fans had initially tried to make that tag happen for their jodi but FLOP ho gaye😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMAO as per latest news from tag, new ML ka name will be ARYAMAN KHURANA😆.....matlab Papa ke naam ka aadha naam milega Imlie bitiya ke future pati ko🤣

But hey, new fans always have the option to name them ImAn😛😆.....even Arylie fans had initially tried to make that tag happen for their jodi but FLOP ho gaye😆

Nah nah. IMAN main woh baat kahan jo arylie main hai😉 Jo log udhar pe aaye thay and show ko nigal gaye unka supremacy kitna hai ab pata chalega jab pehle ki udhari ka naam tag show sab haath se gaya.

GO arylie..aaj se main bhi arylie shipper bas bol dia..

Amd abour st ki legacy +1 honestly am toh happy seeing another girl playing imlie and this loser ka get lost she has become unbearable na talent na kuch all she had was to ghuusso in this Aryan doing jer flat one tone bullshit acting to st bhool chuki hai and she has lost any respect I have had so bhaad main jaaye good get lost.. aage bigboss hi muqqddar hai..I feel nothing but actually haopi ess at the BPL

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Ha ha you read my mind - this seems to be YRKKH plot all over again - agree Megha looks better of the two.. reporter imlie lmao..

So the montage doesn’t have the ml?

Not yet...but I guess usko bhi jaldi daal denge montage mein😆....this is just the initial montage to launch the leap with promo.

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aryamaan?? 🤣🤣🤣 This is hilarious

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Not yet...but I guess usko bhi jaldi daal denge montage mein😆....this is just the initial montage to launch the leap with promo.

Usmo shaadi ki baad daaleinge..remember imlie was solo after GM ka exit for a few mo ths too on montage

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Usmo shaadi ki baad daaleinge..remember imlie was solo after GM ka exit for a few mo ths too on montage

LOL haan I guess he isn't as well known as HC ki usko shuru se jagah de dein on montage.....leap promo mein bhi bas do behenein dikhaayi for now😆

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

They want a filmy name akin to asr siraf uska naam teek tha aur kuccho naahi.🤔 Frankly i liked akt the name better no hype no hoopla😆. And i dont understand gul ki obsession with middle names.🥴🥴🥴

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

They want a filmy name akin to asr siraf uska naam teek tha aur kuccho naahi.🤔 Frankly i liked akt the name better no hype no hoopla😆. And i dont understand gul ki obsession with middle names.🥴🥴🥴

AKT was an ORIGINAL all the way - especially in terms of his initials.....they weren't BORROWED or COPIED from someone else like this ASR who literally had to borrow IPK waale ASR ke initials for his existence😆

Ghanta achha naam.....mujhe toh iska naam bhi bahut boring and average lagaa....mehh isse better Rathore naam toh woh Yuvaan ka hai who is also a Singh Rathore 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Man it's extra hilarious to see this fandom desperately trying to reiterate their so called "supremacy" like people don't remember they were SECOND HAND MAAL in this show😆

Jin logon ko badi akkad thi about replacing the original jodi of the show, woh ab khud bhi replace ho gaye with new generation....so why cry now? 😆.....thought you'd already seen this picture before so you know how fast the night turns😛.....especially in Gul land😆

All their attempts to trash the gen leap promo and keep putting down Gul and new jodi are damn amusing.....Gul apne full tashan mein aake new jodi ko promote bhi karne lag jaaye toh AUR bhi mazaa aayega😆

Sometimes we forget how much Gul's entire ideology functions on polarization....lol she cherry picks whatever polarizing opinion she sees floating around and uses it to generate reactions from people - good or bad. She first did it for Adilie by promoting the polarized opinions defending Malini....then next she picked up on the extremist opinions of ST fangirls who painted Adi as some forever paapi in Imlie's life and used that to build Arylie....lol

And now finally after exhausting all permutations and combinations of drama she could out of the polarization around Malini and Arylie, she is going to try and pull back old Adilie fans and Megha-Karan ka existing fandom to build new fandom for her gen leap😆......Gul swings big even if she misses but koi nahin keh sakta ki KHILADI nahin hai Gul maata😆

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh the fear is real! They know if this season works which it may or may not... but 8:30 reach. is solid..their rage in time will become kaput...because their part of the story literally has no essence! Trp audience or general online audience, they need some unfamiliarity, a certain attraction to the basic storyline. Why did Adi and Imlie's story work despite being controversial was because it gave the viewer a chance to watch a different type of narrative where people dare to follow their minds and chose a non conforming path-yes it was a clash of social acceptance, but that is where the beauty of these 300 episodes was- how Adi and Imlie were maneuvering it...

This arylie phase of Imlie worked because it was agenda driven! Again this is just my opinion- yeh log show bana hi nahi rahe the...it was all gimmicks to prove a point, to satisfy egos...the way trolls twisted the narrative, raised the mob- it all now feels like a reality show!

Oh well, the way they are bullying people on the hashtag trying to throw some sorta superiority...I think it is just an insecurity...they are well aware how hollow this phase was...arre inko ek khud ka OST bhi naseeb nahi hua! They can still hilariously try to stake claim of Piya Tose, which they dissed...par kya karen sach suraj hota hai....everyone knows who owned that OST, now and in coming years!

They really need to stop hollering on the HT- they have their beloved jodi's end to mourn...!

Baki Gul toh khel gayi... her motto is simple.."My money doesn’t jiggle, jiggle, it folds"

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago