Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeah those are the tweets I was also referencing....Arylie fandom waale are openly mocking Megha's age ki she's older than ST so how can she play her daughter. Umm where is it written that the daughter's story has to start at the same age as the mom? 😕

Even YRKKH mein third generation leads are older than second generation ones....so what's the big deal?

Apne favs ko prop up karne ke liye why age shame others? ST being a good actress at 18 doesn't mean that no one else older can act in this world😕

AY, imlie IK ka remake tha usmein Jahan tak mujhe pata ha FL ke itne he age the. To zahir c baat ha yahan imlie ke age bhi itne he hone the.

Ub gen leap ke story gul ke khud ke story ho g to uske marzi ha kitne age ke larki ko Fl banae 😆

Baqe yeh FD dimaag se farig hai GM ke age shaming makers ne khud ke the apna koe personal grudge tha us reason se.ub yahan age ko ke kar aana ajeeb ghatea FD ha😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Based on descriptions of the leap promo floating around, looks like they have kept Arylie ki daughter ka name Imlie as well rather than Meethi😆

That is how they are able to continue the show being titled Imlie😆

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Promo mile toh imlie forum meim thread banado new leads + baakiyom ko( new FD) welcome joh karna hai😛

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pearl Baha’s age was 18 , before leap itself there were many years passed like complete foreign studies , Ias Officer etc

when show ends she was some where 30 .. actress are of 24 +

Here imlies present age is 26 . Then also ST in that suits looks like too young .

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj Imlie tag ki kya CLEANSING ho rahi hai with Megha-Karan fans posting their clips from KCL👏😆

Now I'm glad gul didn't changed the name 🤣. Inhone originals ko majboor kiya tha to quit ....ab inka original tag se daffah hone ka waqt a gaya hai

It's like gul saying .....imlie show mera tha or mera hi rahega. U have no copyrights idiots i have. Beep off now 😈

Pearl_219 thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161789818

Acha ok nice joke daikhte hain🤣

Edited by Pearl_219 - 2 years ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Acha wase ub ma chahte Hoon gen leap successful ho aur Acha trp aaye chahay kuch time k lea sahi aik bar in airlines ke galatfehmi to end ho 😂😂😂

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueMoon91

Pearl Baha’s age was 18 , before leap itself there were many years passed like complete foreign studies , Ias Officer etc

when show ends she was some where 30 .. actress are of 24 +

Here imlies present age is 26 . Then also ST in that suits looks like too young .

Thanks for reminding everyone mm that baha completedher studies went abroad for higher studies, came back and again cleared the biggest competitive exam of the country which had 0.0000001 selection rate and became an administrative officer .

Imlie became pregnant twice .....and was busy in chipka chipki. It was only when asr kicked her out she started working for the betterment of her village....BUT started hormonal BS again 😕

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ooh new promo is out? Can someone tag me please? I will see it when I get a break from work 🤗

Just curious how it looks ha ha

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Based on descriptions of the leap promo floating around, looks like they have kept Arylie ki daughter ka name Imlie as well rather than Meethi😆

That is how they are able to continue the show being titled Imlie😆

Omg lol then these makers might name d ml as Aditya nd cont Adilie 2.0 with a diff versuon of piyatose like naagin show has nd this will finally erase off that jarring jaaniya I hope aisahi ho!