Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I wanted Adilie marriage

Got Arylie & Adhini marriage

Thought about Adilie kid ( this I doubt since BAha was not a mother ) Adhini aur Arylie kid got

They some where afraid of showing the Adilie , as AY said since it is due to deep rooted social conditioning. So they tried the typical itv formula.

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Someone on twitter said

GUL DD AAP CHAHE SEASON 2 MAIN BHI TRIANGLE CHALANA BUTTTTT

ASR JAISA USELESS CHARACTER MATT LANA

🤣🤣🤣🤣

exactly… why to break a triangle …

udaariyaan promo dekha kya???

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlueMoon91

I wanted Adilie marriage

Got Arylie & Adhini marriage

Thought about Adilie kid ( this I doubt since BAha was not a mother ) Adhini aur Arylie kid got

They some where afraid of showing the Adilie , as AY said since it is due to deep rooted social conditioning. So they tried the typical itv formula.

D moment d makers followed typical itv formula Imlie show lost its steam nd it survived only coz of Gashmeer and Sumbul it went 4 a toss with no resurrection after jbs entry nd now it has proven 2 b a failure. All remakes of ik except Imlie failed coz they went ahead with Adini while imlie succeeded till 309 coz it followed d og !
BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

D moment d makers followed typical itv formula Imlie show lost its steam nd it survived only coz of Gashmeer and Sumbul it went 4 a toss with no resurrection after jbs entry nd now it has proven 2 b a failure. All remakes of ik except Imlie failed coz they went ahead with Adini while imlie succeeded till 309 coz it followed d og !

Every other remake followed Adhini. Tamil for name sake they showed Adilie … that series was flop also… malayalam after pd3 they changed the story .

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Someone on twitter said

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bold 🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

After seeing sumbul as a lead only a mindblowing actress like hiba nawab will make me watch imlie again. If i do watch after leap will do it to troll only😭. There are very few good itv actresses these days sumbul was one 😭

wizardofoz2 thumbnail

Someone on twitter said

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kya story hai inke paas ki leap me succeed hoega.😭 Having good actors is a start but you also need a story and good writing.

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueMoon91

exactly… why to break a triangle …

udaariyaan promo dekha kya???

That fatejo introducing their daughters? Yes. Only that one.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone on twitter said

🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

He will beat Anurag 2 😆 he only knoecked up Prerna one time 🤣

But ASR hell he made Cheeku 1 and put it on Madhavs headHe believed his gehri dost Jo his first babys murder😲 . Then he made cheeku 2 and accused imlie as reason for miscarriage questioned her character threw her out of house and never looked back. Lived with Malini his second babys murderer🤪 Then he knocked her up after 5 yr and he didnt remember it. 9 months his wife was in coma. He again accused her of infidelity and tried to marry a rapist. If a five yr child havent explained he would have married DD too

Edited by SNOWWHITE83 - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

🤣🤣🤣🤣

He will beat Anurag 2 😆 he only knoecked up Prerna one time 🤣

But ASR hell he made Cheeku 1 and put on Madhavs headHe believed his gehri dost Jo his first babys murder😲 . Then he made cheeku 2 and accused her as reason for miscarriage questioned her character and threw her out of house and never looked back. Lived with Malini his second babys murderer🤪 Then he knocked her up after 5 yr and he dont remember it. 9 months his wife was in come. He again accused her infidelity and tried to marry a rapist. If a five yr child havent explained he would married DD too

Worlds besht ml denies twice that cheeku1 and cheeku2 are his children thanks to being easily manipulated by baba joe first and then forgetting he did it being intoxicated. Bilkul ghatiya aadmi jisse imlu ne phir se maaf kiya. Babua ke hajaar khoon maaf bey🤬.