Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Waise they do look like they will have typical tashan waali Gul chemistry😆

Costume se toh kuch rockstar type lag raha hai ML😆.....and Meethi2 continuing to also look like Imlie2 with the same costumes😆. Isko gaaon mein kaun paalega? SK? Waise she looks much more feminine than her mom with the open hair and all😆

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1570386486859800588?s=20&t=9HvDWxj8xkCPUSNhoCvvBA

I'm just here with the popcorn to see Jaaniyas ki AKKAD crushed since they seem to feel no one else can do tashan chemistry in Gul land supposedly their Jaaniyas were "unique" despite filled with cliches from day one....lol

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lol I thought they'll show meethi as a normal girl but yeh toh pd look hi lag raha hai. Village girl city guy .....AGAIN.

And agree with NM cheeni is not Adi's daughter .....na kabhi mili hai na hi parvarish adi ki hai. She is as of now imlie's daughter or airlines ke marne ke baad jo bhi parvarish karega she'll belong to them NOT aditya 🤓

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Please Adi ka Naam math lene iss show mai

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

ST ne kiya hai na....yeh dekho....comment from PHENOMENAL ST😆....usko rona aa raha hai FK ka essay padh ke....HAAYE ITNA EMOSANNN....😆

are nahi AY woh kise adilie fd mein se Fk ke post ka reply kea main uske baat ker rahi hoon. St ke comments mein parh chuke the😄
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Lol I thought they'll show meethi as a normal girl but yeh toh pd look hi lag raha hai. Village girl city guy .....AGAIN.

And agree with NM cheeni is not Adi's daughter .....na kabhi mili hai na hi parvarish adi ki hai. She is as of now imlie's daughter or airlines ke marne ke baad jo bhi parvarish karega she'll belong to them NOT aditya 🤓

I'm expecting ki Jaaniyas will officially adopt Cheeni and give her the Rathore last name before they die😆

Waise bhi if she's going to the city waali sister toh Rathore hi banegi....looks like Arylie ki legitimate daughter will the one bhatkoing in village😆.....GAREEBI was the one thing their fangirls were crying in the tag kal ki mat dena and Gul ne ofcourse wohi deni thi FL ko😆

I always felt Imlie ki daughter will be made village girl only...lol they always repeat the formula with a leap....isliye pehle Cheeni was also village girl and now yeh Meethi also😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

are nahi AY woh kise adilie fd mein se Fk ke post ka reply kea main uske baat ker rahi hoon. St ke comments mein parh chuke the😄

Oh I see...lol anyways mere liye sabse funny yeh hai ki FK-ST are doing such "senti" goodbye speeches to each other when they are very much shooting together for RWSP today😕😆

Bhai ITNA NAATAK lekar kahaan jaaoge? Kuch toh sharam karo😆

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL why are Jaaniya fangirls claiming ki Imlie HT is just theirs?

Season 2 fans should start posting more there to talk about the new phase😛

CHANGE is the only constant, no? 😆

Looks like leap promo may be out soon then....uske saath hi new montage bhi aayega👏😆

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

I'm expecting ki Jaaniyas will officially adopt Cheeni and give her the Rathore last name before they die😆

Waise bhi if she's going to the city waali sister toh Rathore hi banegi....looks like Arylie ki legitimate daughter will the one bhatkoing in village😆.....GAREEBI was the one thing their fangirls were crying in the tag kal ki mat dena and Gul ne ofcourse wohi deni thi FL ko😆

I always felt Imlie ki daughter will be made village girl only...lol they always repeat the formula with a leap....isliye pehle Cheeni was also village girl and now yeh Meethi also😆

It's her tried tested formula 🤣🤣. How can these dumb people expect heroine and that too gul s heroine to be a financially comfortable women? ......jab aryan ki entry hui thi tab toh they all were barking in the tag GUL NE APNE STYLE WALE HERO KI ENTRY KARVA DI / IT'S GUL STYLE / CHIPKA CHIPKI IS GUL'S STYLE /ARYLIE ARE ENDGAME BECAUSE HERO IS GUL'S STYLE .......jab Gul ke "style" ka itna pata hai toh yeh bhi pata hona chahiye that her heroine's are always from a very financially challenged background.

But I'm genuinely surprised that they showed her in village look. Mujhe laga citygirl hi hogi but with gul's "style" gareebi wala background because of dead parents and all🤔

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

LOL why are Jaaniya fangirls claiming ki Imlie HT is just theirs?

Season 2 fans should start posting more there to talk about the new phase😛

CHANGE is the only constant, no? 😆

Looks like leap promo may be out soon then....uske saath hi new montage bhi aayega👏😆

Don't worry AY after the official promos khud pr teams inko bpl degi on twitter 🤣🤣. Then megha and karan fans will be there after that their old kcl fans will join .....inki sahi se virtual suttai hogi agar jyada dadagiri dikhai. Mv fans ne akele inki akal thikane laga di thi voh toh mv quit so they left. Ab to sab kuch hi badal gaya next 2 months main hi dekh lena aap 🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Don't worry AY after the official promos khud pr teams inko bpl degi on twitter 🤣🤣. Then megha and karan fans will be there after that their old kcl fans will join .....inki sahi se virtual suttai hogi agar jyada dadagiri dikhai. Mv fans ne akele inki akal thikane laga di thi voh toh mv quit so they left. Ab to sab kuch hi badal gaya next 2 months main hi dekh lena aap 🤣

I hope Megha-Karan ke fans will nikaalo bachi khuchi kasar of showing these losers their aukaat😆....no idea about what kind of fandom that was but Jaaniyas ko jo bhi patkega has my vote for now😛😆

Bade aaye dictate karne waale about who will use what tag🤔......They can GTFO to their own tag if they care so much.