Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

All the buzz related to ST is only about what she can do as a pair with FK....lol iske baad bhi logon ko expectations hain ST se? πŸ˜† Kinda setting yourselves up for disappointment there, no?

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

+ 100 yeh all one show wonders we have seen pehle future inka sabka ek hi hota hai eventually they all fall from grace and box themselves in one dimensional images pehle build a portfolio and sustain on TV then we will talk about these big adjectives and sorry to say she has not done 1 decent dialogue or according to scene emotion since past 8 months ir so iska jo bhi talent tha woh pehle hi nicchad gaya tha and all she has been doing is blankly robotically playing a siri with chadhna chip Jana hardly any nuance showed πŸ€£πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

All this sudden oh but let's say goodbye to st nicely and hail her sounds so funny caz I can see through the formality of praising her and force praise when anyone can see how much of a fail she is without something proper and someone hiding her faults like GM was

Yeah sadly, hum jaded buddhe log have seen many variations of ST type "young stars" who burn bright for one show and then fizzle out as they lose their way in attention seeking gimmicks for PR.

When ST was good in Imlie, we've praised her wholeheartedly and rooted for her to grow. But sorry, not going to be able to blindly praise her for formality when her acting has clearly deteriorated, her shortcomings exposed and no indication that she is interested in growing as an actor when she's fully devoted herself to only being shipping material for buzz....lol

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So Karan & megha after KCL again been paired .

Karan is married and not a reel making guy .

His relationship with megha was very cordial then πŸ˜† and she was dating someone then

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

So Karan & megha after KCL again been paired .

Karan is married and not a reel making guy .

His relationship with megha was very cordial then πŸ˜† and she was dating someone then

Lol not that I follow them or care but just out of curiosity isn't this guy's wife notorious for drama and lagaooing cheating ke ulzam in his costars wasn't there some controversy with zindagi ki mehak girl where she accused her of stealing husband or something..

Waise they still look better in caps though it is full on hormonal bakwaas can tell from here harness kia hua hai full trio catch bakwaas hi hogi but photo main toh better dikh rahe hain..and plz people need to top referring to that cheeni as adi ki beti caz she is not his.. except the evidence of the atrocity and violation ..so yeah.. she can happily be malini the rapist and yeh kameene arulie ki adopted aulaad

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol not that I follow them or care but just out of curiosity isn't this guy's wife notorious for drama and lagaooing cheating ke ulzam in his costars wasn't there some controversy with zindagi ki mehak girl where she accused her of stealing husband or something..

Waise they still look better in caps though it is full on hormonal bakwaas can tell from here harness kia hua hai full trio catch bakwaas hi hogi but photo main toh better dikh rahe hain..and plz people need to top referring to that cheeni as adi ki beti caz she is not his.. except the evidence of the atrocity and violation ..so yeah.. she can happily be malini the rapist and yeh kameene arulie ki adopted aulaad

I have only followed him during KCL times. He looked very professional don't even used get pics together . But get bombs in Show. So mujhe laga he is very much professional. After KCL I unfollowed him and megha
Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such beautiful prasad for jaaniyas ka dulh dard peeda and look how many people give a farak .formally the nonstop dukh drama of theirs both on and offscreen everybody is happy riddance mode

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1570300959498309635?t=cAwQs89vaHjdRkptIegAnw&s=19

Lulz on the FD claiming no one is now watching since Gul announced the leap and asked the rage to take their tashreef somewhere else! Hadh hi ho gayi ab! They have been in this range since forever now...but naa- comprehension is anda!

RWSP I have no clue and have never bothered to watch even half a second of anyone's clips in that...but yeah their high declaration always falls flat as and when star tries to focus on the raging jaaniya! I have seen some pics of their horrendous costumes...OMG my eyes!

Anyhow...I am still counting down to the watch party and the cheers after that..! Not only because what a fantastic riddance this will be...but I can go back to watching a story that will forever stay the soul of this show in coming years...hell no one can cancel those 300 episodes...

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

All the buzz related to ST is only about what she can do as a pair with FK....lol iske baad bhi logon ko expectations hain ST se? πŸ˜† Kinda setting yourselves up for disappointment there, no?

I think we are πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

and plz people need to top referring to that cheeni as adi ki beti caz she is not his.. except the evidence of the atrocity and violation ..so yeah.. she can happily be malini the rapist and yeh kameene arulie ki adopted aulaad

LOUDER please. There is nothing of Adi in that kid and even Imlie Devi yesterday referred to her as symbol of Rapist Malini ki ACHHAAYIπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

So please spare Adi any connection to the kid that is a symbol of how he was raped and violated. Let Fliplie maata and her descendants sambhaalo that.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Lulz on the FD claiming no one is now watching since Gul announced the leap and asked the rage to take their tashreef somewhere else! Hadh hi ho gayi ab! They have been in this range since forever now...but naa- comprehension is anda!

RWSP I have no clue and have never bothered to watch even half a second of anyone's clips in that...but yeah their high declaration always falls flat as and when star tries to focus on the raging jaaniya! I have seen some pics of their horrendous costumes...OMG my eyes!

Anyhow...I am still counting down to the watch party and the cheers after that..! Not only because what a fantastic riddance this will be...but I can go back to watching a story that will forever stay the soul of this show in coming years...hell no one can cancel those 300 episodes...

Whatever ji, you are lucky if you haven't seen all the CRINGE coming out of RWSP....cuz Jaaniyas have left no stone unturned to fall to new lows there....costumes toh are just a sideshow....lol the actual antics are beyond any cringe you can imagine.

For example, this 1.3 is for the week where they invited FK-ST ki families to the show to speculate on their relationship and possible shaadiπŸ˜•

@bold: SATYAVACHAN...waise ab toh lagta hai ande ki bhi insult hogi to compare in morons ka comprehension with....lol PAATAAL level ka MINUSSS comprehension skill hai inka....basic MATH hi nahin samajh aata of how FLOP their Jaaniyas have been in TRP....timeslot pe baith ke aish ki hai despite steadily declining