Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: akipog

Same RI . We all have a sigh of relief from this uncivilized vicious souls who r a blotch to d word called fans such shameless @#×#$%^:@@##" 😠 😡. I feel embarrassed when I c Samaan cringe nd gets even more embarrassed seeing airline nd their fan's hypocrisy when they call this 2rs couple wo any ethics nor an iota of shame nd self respect rage couple 😠 finally the crapfest nd tomfoolery came to a fag end nd plz I don't want 2 c Samaan together on or offscreen!

Bold: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love your rants aki 🤣🤣

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Yeh atif loser st, fk aur mayuri ke posts par comment kar raha ha aur kuch kerne ko nahi ha 😌ex directors ko asa comment kertay nahi dekha 😂

Bechara dukhi ha 😆

Gul nd karma kicked him 2gether pisachini flopped with 0.9 but GMs Jhalak has 1.3 still some losers hailing d loser gang has d audacity 2 comment on our trp when their trps aren't rising nor is stagnant or going in reverse 4 a while. 

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://instagram.com/stories/sumbul_touqeer/2927670069015070205?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Kea baat ha st goodbye airlines ne bhi bola hoga unka bhi kuch share ker do mind na ker jaen 😌😄

akipog thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love your rants aki 🤣🤣

Tch tch jb didn't complete a yr and carried his manoisiyat of show getting shut after 9 months lol so much rage I c . All his shows ended abruptly nd till date he hasn't finished any show completely this show is GMs charity along with trinity 's free entry pass . He made sure entire cast is jobless along with him wow this is called 50 50 partnership in true sense!

akipog thumbnail

https://instagram.com/stories/sumbul_touqeer/2927670069015070205?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Kea baat ha st goodbye airlines ne bhi bola hoga unka bhi kuch share ker do mind na ker jaen 😌😄

Woh suddenly madam ko Adilie yaad aai wow slow 👏 but where were she when she was acknowledging airlines 4 all d gifts nd other things ignoring adilie sumeer stans who send her gifts ? Now she has to time 2 remember her old folks gr8 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Yeh atif loser st, fk aur mayuri ke posts par comment kar raha ha aur kuch kerne ko nahi ha 😌ex directors ko asa comment kertay nahi dekha 😂

Bechara dukhi ha 😆

Apne paltu P's ko aur chadhana hai na you see it is a syndrome handed out by him to all of them it is called attention seeking 😆

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

Woh suddenly madam ko Adilie yaad aai wow slow 👏 but where were she when she was acknowledging airlines 4 all d gifts nd other things ignoring adilie sumeer stans who send her gifts ? Now she has to time 2 remember her old folks gr8 

show end Hua st ke memory bhi wapis aa gye ha aur to kuch nahi Hua 😌😄

Shukar hain isne jaaaniya ke tarah apni manhoos love story par essay nahi likha 😆

akipog thumbnail

show end Hua st ke memory bhi wapis aa gye ha aur to kuch nahi Hua 😌😄

Shukar hain isne jaaaniya ke tarah apni manhoos love story par essay nahi likha 😆

She knows which story is superior nd she always had a soft spot 4 Adilie. I remember once in her insta story she shared a video of her listening and humming 2 d tunes of piyatose suddenly she got cue from bhau she deleted that video along witb a sumeer clip frm that day till now she became a Cutputli of her rage fd nd loser gang . Earlier it was out of pressure but now she does it willingly. Let's c whether she remembers her bff cum mentor GM who's her Tom to her Jerry or not or she is not willing to let go off her brilliant friend nd wants to create more rage by churning out more shipping content 4 the obsessed airline samaan stans only time will tell fingers crossed 🤞!

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

She using Adilie  to show her journey, I thought her journey starts  at 310 .😂😂😂 

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

She using Adilie  to show her journey, I thought her journey starts  at 310 .😂😂😂 

sab batain the zubaiada reality to ub samne aye g 😆