Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

I hope this chemistry nonsense don’t get into her head too much . She is a very talented young lady a brighter future waiting  for her If she choose things wisely . 

It’s so cute how people are still expecting wisdom from ST 😆

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Is it a wrap people?!?!? Can we celebrate?!?!? 

Great to see you Seera😃jaaniyaa bakwaas is finally ending🥳🥳 

Party Minions GIF - Party Minions Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs

AreYaar thumbnail

People have such high hopes from ST’s talent 😆

What will happen if all she ends up doing is playing versions of Imlie in the future 🤷‍♀️😂. Will be a rude awakening for folks if it turns out that’s all there is to her “range” - brattish tomboy who can cry at the drop of a hat 😆

Can ST play a role with grace or thehraav? Or she’s gonna milk the teenager brat mode as long as she can? Lol being a brat doesn’t make it a “strong role”. She’s forgotten that in the course of playing Mrs Jaaniya. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

And yet she never thanks Gul somehow 🤷‍♀️😂. All her “gratitude” is only for Atif SIR and Muskaan Aunty 😆

Height climb karne ke liye pehle self awareness chahiye as an actor rather than charging ahead in blind bravado all the time 😆

Her first test is to prove whether she can play anything other than Imlie with this garbled dialogue delivery she has going since a while. Can she break the baggage of the Imlie and RWSP image? Phir baat karenge 😆

Phenomenal is a big word to use for someone who has only done one big role in her life at 18. Let her prove herself in varied roles in the coming years and then let’s talk about what’s “phenomenal”. Those lame Kairi and one day CEO power suit cameos she did in Imlie don’t count as “versatility”. Lol 

+ 100 yeh all one show wonders we have seen pehle future inka sabka ek hi hota hai eventually they all fall from grace and  box themselves in one dimensional images pehle build a portfolio and sustain on TV  then we will talk about these big adjectives and sorry to say she has not done 1 decent dialogue or according to scene emotion since past 8 months ir so iska jo bhi talent tha woh pehle hi nicchad gaya tha and all she has been doing is blankly robotically playing a siri with chadhna chip Jana hardly any nuance showed 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ 

All this sudden oh but let's say goodbye to st nicely and hail her sounds so funny caz I can see through the formality of praising  her and force praise when anyone can see how much of a fail she is  without something proper and someone hiding her faults like GM was 

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

And I will see GK shows again if her onscreen pair serves good chemistry and bearable copy paste😆

Haha I don't know about that but if something intriguing like dilse promo comes on my screen without any notice I might again tune into my TV screens which has been on hibernation mode ever since epi 310 ! I never knew I will get so attached to a fictional show, it's chars nd actors playing those characters. Gashmeer and Sumbul will always have a special place in my heart just the way Adilie is imprinted.  Gashmeer has proven as an impeccable actor and even a better human being somehow Sumbul went off track after being stuck with mediocrity and incompetent ppl I want her to bounce bck nd prove her mettle b4 it gets too late and most imp she should let go off her brilliant friend if she wishes to thrive in this highly industrious showbizz. I will not shy away from saying I get riled up seeing ST doing tomfoolery with jb and all those shipping crap clips that I c on my insta feeds just gets me started. I had never hated a fictional char along with disliking d actor playing d way I felt 4 both Aryan nd FK all thnks 2 his super obsessed bullying fd who are uncivilized nd vile 2 d core. I really didn't like FK hogging d 400 epi success celebration when he was just 30 epis old while GM who ran d show 4 a year nd completed 375 epis wasn't even invited 4get abt being invited he wasn't even mentioned by this thankless team nd got the most brutal char end 🥺. Apart from this FK's Aryan is a harbinger of feminism comment  along with his inability to silence the bullies who targeted GM made me dislike him ( eventhough he did it later but it was way too late nd he did it 4 his sake). Over the course of time I realized how much I was attached to Adilie and d very thought of seeing Imlie with Aryan nd Sts rage couple statement made me irritated as well as shattered to the core . More than Imlie Sumbul's vagaries of behavior got me so affected nd I unfollowed her even now I'm unable to unsee those stupidity she did with FK just to pander 2 d needs to vile nd obsessed airline samaan stans . ST conveniently 4getting 309 epis nd ppl associated with it including genuine Adilie and SuMeer stans got me riled up like anything. I really don't have any problem if she make new friends or if she promotes new onscreen pair but giving statements like Adilie weren't rage nd was downright toxic while Airline is some never b4 seen phenomenon nd not able to defend GM when her obsessed stans were targeting him made me dislike her . If she can defend fk then y not GM when GM has always defended her , shown solidarity 2wards her by asking his fans 2 watch imlie even after he leaves nd most imp an actor of his stature willingly let d makers 2 butcher his char so that airline sail . Despite all these rantings I had I wish 2 c SuMeer reunion onscreen( despite having an electrifying natural chem they were underutilized in many ways and i reiterate my wish 2 c them in a Maniratnam movie or a web that taps their chem as well as acting skills 2 d fullest)as well as offscreen coz of the unwavering love I had 4 them earlier especially Sumbul . Gashmeer is d only person I still love unconditionally even more than wat I used to have earlier nd wrt Sumbul her antics are enough to make me distant from her just like ex adilie nd sumeer stans did . All said and done I want Sumbul to create a niche of her own nd let her work make more noise than her offscreen life and follow the footsteps of her bff GM nd not her brilliant friend. Sumbul should also learn basic etiquettes like showing gratitude to ppl who genuinely wish good 4 her nd stood by her through thick and thin. She shouldnt 4get them once she achieve things nd most imp she should know how to reciprocate fans love showered upon her without showing partiality. If she can thnk airline samaan fans y can't she do d same 4 adilie nd sumeer fans coz of whom she's what she's now. I hope there's someone to guide her well nd may she reconcile with her mother asap wishing her a sterling career ahead♥️

Edited by akipog - 1 years ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
He was male version of Malu DD😆

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hotstar always gave Subtitle as Fertilizer for Khaad Babu  most times🤣🤣🤣🤣😎

Edited by SNOWWHITE83 - 1 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Next level of wanna bee behavior and isoe rone aa rahe hain st madam ko jaise har waqt chippak ke nahi rehna lol..oh puhleez tale your drama somewhere else 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

Hotstar always gave Subtitle as Fertilizer for Khaad Babu  most times🤣🤣🤣🤣😎

His mother is terrible . Treating him like a child . She and her lala lalee