Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

And I will see GK shows again if her onscreen pair serves good chemistry and bearable copy paste😆

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

There's another promo that just came out.....new generation of 

sautan sisters loading there too😆. What a funny coincidence that this same storyline is setting up a new generation in both Imlie and Udaariyaan around the same time😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqYyvTDokVg

Narcissist , self harming claw like psycho DD here too? SO CUTE 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sumbul was a discovery from Gul Khan. I hope she climb more height ❤️

Edited by SNOWWHITE83 - 1 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SNOWWHITE83

I hope this chemistry nonsense don’t get into her head too much . She is a very talented young lady a brighter future waiting  for her If she choose things wisely . 

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

I hope this chemistry nonsense don’t get into her head too much . She is a very talented young lady a brighter future waiting  for her If she choose things wisely . 

All said and done st is a phenomenal acting talent.⭐️ Looking forward to her future projects😊. I watched her do a sister ka role in a sony tv show. She was good...

AreYaar thumbnail

And yet she never thanks Gul somehow 🤷‍♀️😂. All her “gratitude” is only for Atif SIR and Muskaan Aunty 😆

Height climb karne ke liye pehle self awareness chahiye as an actor rather than charging ahead in blind bravado all the time 😆

Her first test is to prove whether she can play anything other than Imlie with this garbled dialogue delivery she has going since a while. Can she break the baggage of the Imlie and RWSP image? Phir baat karenge 😆

Phenomenal is a big word to use for someone who has only done one big role in her life at 18. Let her prove herself in varied roles in the coming years and then let’s talk about what’s “phenomenal”. Those lame Kairi and one day CEO power suit cameos she did in Imlie don’t count as “versatility”. Lol 

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I want Arylie to shut dowm bc of the ideology they sell. 

is there any ideology for them … I will say … they have nothing to sell … Only 66 episodes exclusively for them also served nothing…