Evil Duo Aliya and Rhea!

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Omg. Aliya and Rhea, the evil duo can buy anyone and everyone and make them puppets with their money. They buy doctors, nurses, lawyers, cops, Goondas etc. you name it no sweat at all! Rest of the characters are just clueless total idiots.

Edited by pfalcon1949 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's why they bought ekta kapoor too. I

That's why they win all the time😆

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aliya dedicated the whole of her life in trying to throw the heroines out of their house. First Pragya and now Prachi. The sheer commitment and dedication she has shown towards her objective, despite multiple failures is inspirational. Through Aliya Ekta wants to explain her viewers the importance of never giving up. If only we mortals emulate half of Aliya's firmness in our lives, we can be successful in any field. However, our goals should be realistic and practical. It is important that we only emulate Aliya's quality, not her stupidity. It's a very crucial message that Balaji has put out there for us which must not be missed amidst drama. ðŸ˜Ž

Veera03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THI SHOW IS ABOUT TWO EVIL WOMEN WHO HAVE RUMED INDIAN HOUSEHOLDS FOR TEN YEARS 

WHY IS EBERYONE SURPIRSED , ONCE IN A WAY WHEN I COME TO THIS FORUM I READ AND KNOW THAT THE STORY STILL CONTINUES MINDLESSLY …SUCH AN INDULT TO INDIAN INTELLIGENCE

Veera03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ekta kapoor and gul khan should be given an award for continuing their shows for a minimum period of ten years with two female vamps remaining the main hero’s of the show

Nothing new in the show i went to watch it after two months nd the same nonsense os going on ….and disappointed that India forum gives no feedback tot he makers of the show

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes you are right