September 13th 2022 written update

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

The episode starts with Suhani and Aditya at the hospital with the terrorist.

I just wanna quickly say that the stand in for Eisha is soooooooooo obvious and so bad. I understand that her hair is blue at the ends and they're trying to keep that hidden but like bruh it's bad, she looks like mannequin standing there ðŸ¤£

Suhani wants to treat the terrorist but the doctor they wanted to help them with the surgery isn't in town. Aditya suggests waiting but Suhani says they need to do it as quick as possible. So Suhani decides to call Ranveer. Aditya isn't for it, but Suhani says only Ranveer is the one who'll be able to help because he's the most qualified in town, not to mention he was the first one to treat the patient. Aditya reminds her that the patient is in their hospital, would he come to help. Suhani says she'll try. Aditya says how until recently she didn't even want to see Ranveer's face but Suhani says she has to put her anger and self respect aside and save this man's life. She calls Ranveer, who is still doting over Suhani's picture. He quickly takes Suhani's call, thinks she called to talk like he had hoped for but she quickly asks him if he can help her with the patient. Ranveer agrees. He heads out to leave, Mamta's talking to Mr.O, he'll be returning soon since their accounts are no longer blocked. Mamta and Dadu catch him Ranveer leaving and he lets them know. Hearing where he's going gives them some hope, Dadu points out the change in Ranveer, even Mamta which is giving them hope.

Aditya's not feeling right about Ranveer coming to help but Suhani feels otherwise. Ranveer arrives at Suhani's hospital. Ranveer says Suhani will assist him as he goes over the reports of the patient, him and Aditya get into a little tiff on how to treat the patient and do the operation. Suhani pulls Aditya aside, telling him to go with Ranveer's way since he's the most experienced. Suhani goes back to Ranveer and tells him to start the operation, if he needs anything, let them know. Ranveer says fine, Suhani will assist him while Aditya has to wait outside. The two leave to go operate on the man. Aditya is concerned, starts having flashbacks of moments with Suhani, as well as when Ranveer let him know that Suhani is his wife, Suhani saying she doesn't want love. Aditya then says he's only standing there for Suhani's safety, hopes that the operation is successful and Ranveer doesn't get her in trouble. 

At Suhani's house Sudha tells Rakesh to call Suhani since she hasn't been home since last night. He calls but she doesn't pick up so he calls Aditya. Aditya lets him know that Suhani's in the middle of a surgery, Rakesh asks why he's not with her, says he stepped out for something else, but don't worry she's fine. Rakesh tells Sudha that Aditya sounded off, cuts back toAditya. Suhani joins him and gives him coffee, she apologizes to him for how she had acted with him but she just wanted to avoid him and Ranveer fighting, the patient's life is more important. Aditya tells her he was only concerned about her career, he could've affected her professionally and personally. asks how the patient is doing, she says he's critical but Ranveer is taking care of him. Aditya lets her know abotu her dad calling and that he didn't mention about Ranveer being here. A nurse arrives and tells Suhani that Ranveer is calling her, the patient is awake. This makes Suhani happy while Aditya is surprised. Behind them is a cop and he overhears, he makes a call and steps away.

Suhani and Aditya go join Ranveer and the patient. The patient is awake, Ranveer tells him he'll be fine. But the patient says that no he won't be, that if a certain someone find out he's alive, they'll murder him.

I'm betting you it's officer d🤬 from before. After what he tried to do to Ranveer and how he tried to falsely and quickly try to trap Ranveer, I have zero faith in him.

Ranveer find's the man's words odd, asks who's trying to kill him. Suhani and Aditya come in and hear what he's said. the cop from earlier comes in as well. The patient looks nervous. Ranveer tells the cop to leave. The cop says since he's awake they can take him into custody. Ranveer says the operation may have been successful but he's still not fully okay and seeing you is making his pulse go up so leave. The cop says I'm not telling you how to do your job so don't tell me how to do mine. Suhani gets a call from the cop's chief, says for him to go talk to him while she'll see what she can do, she asks Aditya to guide him. Aditya is confused at first but then grasps what she's saying and leads him out. Suhani tells the patient (Ram Singh) not to worry, he's safe here. Both Suhani and Ranveer look confused and concerned, the episode ends.

I understand that there's a stand in for Eisha but it feels weird, like she's always alone in her shots. Even though at the end of the episode it's just her and Vivian, they're not in the shot together. When they show Ranveer you see the stand in from behind. It makes me wonder if him and Eisha had issues so they avoided filming together as much as possible. Or maybe because Eisha's busy with her promotions that they couldn't film together? I'm curious only cause of the rumors of how some of the actors of the show weren't getting along. The actress that plays Mamta said how she doesn't know but she got along well with everyone, so who knows ðŸ˜³