September 12th 2022 written update

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Before I start, recently I saw that the actress that plays Mamta was done with filming according to her IG, so she's officially done. It was interesting to see that in the pictures she shared, Vivian was nowhere in them. I know he's not the most photogenic or social media person but it did still come off weird, like is there drama? I also recently read online where someone asked the actress who played Riya her opinion on the the show ending and it did feel a little catty, where she said something like star power doesn't guarantee a good show, but she also had a valid point that good content is necessary and that's what makes a show last. As many of us know, this show really crashed and burned after 50ish episodes which is unfortunate. Then I also saw how Vivian gave his take on the show ending and his answer also seemed a little catty where he as like if people gave more time on their work instead of their reels maybe things could'v been better (something along those lines) and i was shocked, but then again i get his point while at the same time i'm like there's nothing wrong with having some fun, just cause you don't like social media doesn't mean everyone else has to. I love him, don't get me wrong but that doesn't mean i cant' criticize. I'm sure he meant it in a good way cause he also said when shows do good then everyone's like oh look teamwork but when a show goes bad then it's point fingers at everyone to blame, which is totally true and i definitely feel like that's what's happening. as a viewer i only know of the product that's presented to me and i think it's safe to say i've made my point clear which i'm sure many of you share.

anyways, on with the last week of this show!

The episode starts with everyone outside of the court (you'll recall the judge said it was time for a break in the previous episode). Suhani tells Mamta to have courage, Ranveer will be proven as innocent, don't worry. Mamta tells Suhani that she fully trusts her, that with her around nothing can happen to Ranveer. While the other's have some chai it looks like Ranveer and Suhani can't keep their eyes off of each other β˜ΊοΈ until Ranveer does πŸ˜†

Court is back in session and everyone's inside. The judge says how the police have not been able to give any evidence against Ranveer. He continues to say that of all the evidence that's been brought in, it only shows that Ranveer was only trying to save his patient. Yes he did steal a gun from the cops and run, but after listening to the audio clip, it proves that Ranveer only did it to save Suhani's life. So the court grants Ranveer as innocent  but to never do anything like that again (the stealing a gun thing πŸ˜†). Ranveer thanks the judge, Mamta is relieved, everyone's happy and the we are done with court!

Side note, last time i has realized that Suhani's hair was blue at the ends - I just realized it's cause of the movie Eisha did πŸ˜†

Suhani goes to leave with Aditya on his bike. Ranveer comes running out πŸ˜² he calls out to her but Suhani tells Aditya to go. Aditya momentarily pauses but then does so, the two leaving. The media comes running to Ranveer and starts blasting him with questions, but his focus is completely off. Cuts to Suhani and Aditya, even Suhani looks a little distracted. They get of the bike and Aditya asks why she didn't speak to Ranveer. Suhani says there's nothing to talk about so why would she need to. Aditya points out how given the way dr. psycho ran after her, he'll come home to talk to you, this much he knows of Ranveer. Suhani says you know him this much but you don't know his ego? I didn't look back at him once, his ego went up, he won't come. The two start to walk when someone starts honking at them. They look back and out of the car comes Ranveer πŸ˜² he calls out to her but Suhani isn't having it, she starts walking away, Aditya follows after her. Ranveer asks her to stop but she continues to walk away, he starts following after her πŸ˜² Suhani and Aditya go inside her home and before Ranveer can get to them, she shuts the door on him! Her whole family joins in as Ranveer continues to knock on the door, calling out to her while Suhani leans against the door. He says he wants to talk to her, she knows that he won't leave until they've spoken, and Suhani looks quite irked. He sys that he only wants to talk about what she's done for him and his family, please open the door. But Suhani tells him to leave, she says that the only reason why she did what she did was for her medical profession, that's it. Ranveer says she's lying, that's why she's unable to say it to him while looking him in the eyes - point well made Ranveer. He continues to say no one risks their life just to save their profession, asks her again to open the door. He goes to knock again when he overhears Rakesh saying this is why I said not to fully support him cause he'd end up coming here, yet that's exactly what happened, he's here! Ranveer says you did so much for me, stood up for me, never once did I thank you, please open the door. Instead Suhani leaves, going to her room - dude, you've gone up to her balcony how many times during your college days? Just do that πŸ˜† Dadi says he won't listen, she'll have to handle it and goes to open the door but Aditya stops her. He says Ranveer is stubborn, the more you push him, the longer he'll stand there. Dadi tries to object but Aditya says to leave him, he'll be here for a while and then leave.

Up in Suhani's room, she's remembering the good old college days πŸ˜­ of her and Ranveer, their wedding πŸ˜­ even Ranveer is reflecting back to the good old days πŸ˜­ Suhani even remembers their fight from years ago, as well as Ranveer's claim of lighting the world on fire πŸ˜³ she remembers how he swore in her house that there will be no relationship between them, poor Suhani is crying πŸ˜­ Back at the door, Ranveer says that he won't leave unless he's spoken to her. Suhani sits at her bed while Ranveer continues to knock on the door. Suhani says to herself that there is nothing to talk about and mend, it'll be the same thing and there will only be pain. As Ranveer knocks once more, Dadu and Chachu arrive, Dadu says that when she's ready she'll talk, don't pressure her on this. Chachu says they know Suhani, just give her some time. Ranveer says he knows but Suhani has done a lot for him, he wants to thank her for it. He once again tries, saying they have to talk about this, meanwhile Suhani is crying upstairs in her room. Dadu agrees with his son, says that Ranveer should give Suhani time, don't be stubborn and let's go home, Mamta is waiting for you at home, if you stay here like this she'll be sad. Chachu tells him how Mamta hasn't been eating properly since Ranveer was taken. This ends up working and Ranveer leaves, though he pauses momentarily before he heads home, Dadu and Chachu following him. 

Dadi, Rakesh, Sudha, and Aditya go to Suhani's room, finds her in tears. Dadi tells her to stop, Ranveer is gone and he won't worry her anymore. Rakesh tries to console her as well. Suhani says that for the first time she didn't hear anger in Ranveer's voice but pain, maybe he did feel guilt and just wanted to meet her, that's it. Dadi asks then why didn't you talk to him? Suhani says maybe it was her own anger towards him, her guilt that because of her he went to jail, but so much has happened between them how can she talk to him? How can she forget everything? Sudha says then don't talk to him, you swore yourself that you'd never go down that path again, you did your job saving him, now forget him. Aditya says that her attention should be on the hospital, they need her, they have loads of patients in their hospital now since Mamta hospital got sealed. Suhani says that because of her the terrorist is in a coma, if she hadn't called the police he would've been treated and Ranveer wouldn't have gone to jail, none of this would've happened to him, it's all her fault. Out of frustration Aditya says no, you were doing your duty, you shouldn't feel guilty over this, following procedures is a duty of a doctor's, stop blaming yourself over this. He tells her the terrorist's life can still be saved.

At Oberoi mansion, Ranveer comes home with Dadu and Chachu. Mamta removes nazar off of him. Chachu lets them know that the blocks on their accounts have been removed and they can open Mamta hospital again as the seal has been removed. Everyone's happy but Ranveer, he heads off to his room. 

Back at Suhani's everyone's sat down to eat dinner. Suhani's lost in thought, everyone notices this. Dadi tells Ishaan to put on a movie, basically trying to distract Suhani. The rest of the family tries to do that as well. Ishaan lets Suhani know about Mamta hospital being allowed to be open again. Suhani says that's good, Ranveer can practice again, that he's passionate of his work. Suhani gets call from Aditya, the terrorist is showing signs of improvement, there's been some movement, tells Suhani to get to the hospital. Suhani says she'll be there and goes off. 

Cuts to Ranveer in his room, he's reflecting to what Suhani said that time she got hurt by rioters throwing rocks at them, how Dadu let him know about Suhani getting a lawyer for him, and then Honey's words about how she tore them apart. He looks at the picture of Suhani he had placed on his wardrobe some time ago where he had crossed her face out, and caresses it before pulling back πŸ˜­ my manz is in pain πŸ˜­ he says he thought wrong of her, how even though he's hurt her so much she still helped him, was by his family's side πŸ˜­ he caresses her picture once more, asks how will he say thank you to her? How will he tell her that he wants to meet her again, tell her that everything that she did for him means so much to him? And the episode ends 

I must admit, this episode was pretty good. It clearly had content and it's no surprise, I mean they have to end the show so it makes sense. But pumping content in the beginning and end while leaving the middle blah is just asfjldhfdsasjdkh!!! like why did they ruin such a good show? whyyyyyyyyyy????? i know there's no point in fussing over it but damn, this show deserved to be on more than a year, it's quite sad. but you know what, a lot of shows on colors are just bad these days, they used to have good shows with good content and meaning, but not anymore. i hope that whatever show Vivian does next is not with colors but another channel, maybe even OTT. i'm gonna miss him being on my screen when this show is over πŸ˜­