Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Haha indu ney ek tight slap diya rittu ko πŸ˜† 🀣

How can he tell her that she is not a good mom πŸ˜• ek aur deti meri taraf se and evil gang celebrating at the back

Sikki kounsa tadka ke liye u are setting the stage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Most waited slapπŸ‘πŸΌfinally he got it πŸ‘ ..loved it ..he deserves few more ..her mom should give few to that blue eyeshadow wali ko🀬..

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Blue eyeshadow wali ko zoon nahin dekha aaj varna she would have wet her pants today poor kid 😒 bcz of her shadow color I was like uhh

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Blue eyeshadow wali ko zoon nahin dekha aaj varna she would have wet her pants today poor kid 😒 bcz of her shadow color I was like uhh

her shadow color makes me to hate blue color forever πŸ˜†..whole family is insane ..ritesh behavior is a πŸ‘Ž..he doesn't respect anyone properly..would love to c thappar scene publish next day news paper and goes viral πŸ˜†
120360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

her shadow color makes me to hate blue color forever πŸ˜†..whole family is insane ..ritesh behavior is a πŸ‘Ž..he doesn't respect anyone properly..would love to c thappar scene publish next day news paper and goes viral πŸ˜†

Yaha Kaamna headlines, hashtags sab ready karke rakhti hai ... but viral karne wali Kaddu apne hi problem mein atki hai πŸ˜†

Soon she will rise in action and Kaddu Kaamna will become a team.... kya naam hoga dono ka? πŸ˜†KaKa?

Paru... inka kuch socha hai?

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago