September 8th 2022 written update

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Officer d🤬 is offended by Suhani's words trying to instigate him as being a terrorist. He tells his fellow inspector to arrest Suhani ðŸ˜¡ on what basis you pig?! ðŸ˜¡ Officer d🤬 tells him to stop, he's pissed, trying to not let his anger get the best of him. He warns Suhani and threatens her of arresting her if she "crosses the line" and tries to "be a cop".  Aditya arrives and sees the two together. Officer d🤬 warns her against meeting and/or helping Ranveer, warns her Ranveer may kill her, etc, basically trying to instigate and scare her. 

It's cops like him that have ruined cops everywhere.

Suhani says if you wanna arrest me, arrest me. If you wanna kill me, kill me. But I won't let Ranveer be killed. The officer has now instead motivated her. Aditya quickly comes to stop the two and the officer warns Aditya, threatens their hospital. 

Cutting to Ranveer, he's in his cell recalling Suhani's words. He also remembers officer d🤬 saying how Suhani was the one to call, and then Suhani saying that this isn't what her intentions were and how she promises to save him, how she got hurt by the people throwing rocks, basically her defending him. Dadu and Mamta arrive, Mamta wants to meet Ranveer. They're stopped, they need permission but Dadu says he has permission. Officer d🤬 arrives to be the annoying pest he is ðŸ˜¡ starts to pretty much back hand insult them, says not anyone is allowed to just meet Ranveer. Dadu says we're his family and they have permission from the court, calls their lawyer. Officer d🤬 is shocked, the lawyer comes in and shows the court orders giving them permission to see Ranveer, officer d🤬 checks them, and then the lawyers lead them to Ranveer. Ranveer is surprised to see them, Mamta gets emotional seeing him ðŸ˜­ but she keeps it together, not bawling her eyes out ðŸ˜† Ranveer apologizes to his family but Mamta says he's not at fault. She says how all their paths were closing until Suhani gave her support. Ranveer pulls back, says he doesn't need Suhani's help, he can fight his own fight. Dadu lets him know how Suhani got them their lawyer, Mamta says time gets to show you who's your close ones and who aren't, and Suhani is a close one. Ranveer says Suhani could get in trouble over this. Mamta tells him that just like how you're stubborn, so is she. She will be the one to relieve them os this worry. Ranveer says doubting Suhani once was his mistake, if something happens to Suhani due to this case, he'll never be able to forgive himself. Mamta says even they had their doubts, but it's Suhani that's the most worried.

At Suhani's house Rakesh is asking what is happening? who was once her enemy, now she's making everyone else her enemy because of him. He's telling her to be smart. Sudha tells her to not get involved, it's not her problem. Suhani's reminds them of when she had given Mr. O the wrong injection and how when she was in all that trouble, Ranveer was the one who fought for her. She tells her mom that what's wrong is wrong despite how they feel towards each other, and the wrong that's happening to him is because of her, so she will fix it. It's not just about Ranveer but about all the other doctors, the medical community. But Sudha isn't having it, she wants Suhani to stop, she doesn't want her leaving the house and grabs her to drag her to her room. But Suhani stops her, tells her she's only doing what she taught her, to do what's the right thing. She tries to explain it to her parents but again Sudha's not having it, goes to drag her away but Rakesh stops her. Their daughter understands things now, she's grown, he's in support of her.

Back at the jail, a bunch of cops are leading Ranveer somewhere, poking at him. Suhani goes to leave when nAditya arrives. He's got a bad feeling, when he came eh saw a guy outside and when he went to confront him, he ran away. He tells her to stay home, so does Sudha but Suhani knows they're trying to scare her. Rakesh offers to take her but she tells him not to, he's safer home. Sudha says you'd be safe at home too, don't go, but Suhani says no, she needs to fight for an innocent person to save his profession. She goes to leave but Aditya stops her, says he's with her to fight along. She tries to stop him but he's not going to listen, he's also a doctor, he needs to defend their profession as well. They got to leave and the episode ends.

Looks like Ranveer has a had a slight change in heart, but given that the show's ending it makes sense for his mindset to start shifting to positive. Next week is the last week of the show and I'm curious to see how they'll wrap it all up.