Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Today's (nov 1) episode has Arj knowing about Rajjo's job and Mane accident. Also the precap had a hint of Urv being exposed.

Would it rise back next week, I wonder KC was stretched to a week with Arj too being very bad towards Rajjo... But then towards the end of the week the episodes were good with ITV's spice of shirtless ML, proximity between leads, vamp tricked, the holy intervention aiding the FL and FL proving herself.

Whatever plan of action to increase TRP has to be be done soon coz heard Dharampatni (Ekta/ Fahmaan show) is looking at Udd time slot in colors

I wouldn't worry too much about Ekta, new show cause all there new shows that had potential

is ending. Spy Bahu is gone, Swaran is also ending. SSS still cause fans love the constant drama and

the #1 show is about bigamy so I'm not worry about it. Writers should just stick to the plot and tell the

story

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

These days with majority of viewers watching the shows on internet, basing TRP on television is a very wrong way to judge the popularity of any show.

It is time to use a different survey system.. May be an online platform for ranking each episode of each show on the basis of performance of actores, track shown, dialogue, costume etc. Compile it and decide which show is the most popular.. I am sure there will be major changes in the positions of top ranked shows. I mean I can phir bhi accept Anupama coz though the story keep repeating themes it is not as regressive given that it supported divorce when needed and remarriage.

But the second one is what shocks me even when I don't watch the show. I happened to check the plot to see what to expect when I started watching KKIS!!

It seems sitara has now become a big fan of EMA and Bigamy that too sisters fighting for same guy. Even Faltu the new show's promo shows that the guy is already married.. So are they telling the viewers not to expect whom they present as ML and FL to be jodi Or are they making it clear from the beginning that we are going to give you another EMA!!

Indulekha00 thumbnail

Dropped another point 🤔

I thought it would at least be stable.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dropped another point 🤔

I thought it would at least be stable.

I'm not surprised cause it was all about Urv and KC, we didn't get any meaningful

scenes with the leads, except when Rajjo rescue Arjun at the end of the week.

Also 7 days a week isn't helping the shows at all

Indulekha00 thumbnail

Hearing that Rajjo has gone under scanner.

Challenge to get 1.4 TRP!!!

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm yaa I think they will expose her and by seeing rajjo running in the race arjun will realize her qualities of athletic and will start to encourage her?

But his mom will not take that

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Hearing that Rajjo has gone under scanner.

Challenge to get 1.4 TRP!!!

Thats impossible for this slot

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh is rajjo under scanner I thought that would happen bcz sai ketan rao other serial us going to start itseems to give the way this bhookey sitara will chop one soap

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Oh is rajjo under scanner I thought that would happen bcz sai ketan rao other serial us going to start itseems to give the way this bhookey sitara will chop one soap

I hope they chop imlie -- if there is any serial that needs to exit and need not have a leap, that is it.